What's new

Do Saudi Arabians wear Jeans and T-Shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if any one gets offended by the way I wrote but I am not trolling. I just wonder why they always come to other countries in long cloths. They can also sometime wear Suits. They will look much handsome. Okay I understand they want to show their culture but is there no one who wear jeans and T-shirts and roam around streets of Saudi Arabia?

because they were not colonized like this sub continent

and abut handsome, well its a matter of personal perception, they think themselves handsome in their traditional dress, unlike we feel inferior in our traditional Lungi, lol

At home they can move around naked if they want to (doubt that this is a accepted custom in any country) but in public they wear a scarf. Sometimes a niqab if they are conservative.

If they are around other women they usually wear whatever they want to.

As a non-Muslim and a non-Saudi Arabian you will not understand this.

Is that a rule that have to wear a scarf or is that a tradition? If a women do not wear scarf in public what can happen to her?

The last i heard KSA was still part of planet earth lolz red veil on head??? since when have men started wearing veils?? :undecided:
Change your avatar :mad:
I know you are not gonna quit :whistle:

Is that a rule that have to wear a scarf or is that a tradition? If a women do not wear scarf in public what can happen to her?

Wearing a burqah and hijab is obligatory in Islam, and since most of the law is sharia, wearing a hijab is a part of Sharia.

Thanks for answering dude. You have enlighten me but seriously I have never seen any Saudi man wearing Jeans and T-Shirt or just say I have never seen them to wear 'formal' office dress code. Whenever I see any picture of any Saudi man I always see them wearing long cloths and the red or white veil on head. Thats why I asked. Yeah I agree the question is dumb but yet again no question is a dumb question. :disagree:

You are welcome. But I have to remind you of a little invention called Google. There curious questions such as the one you asked can be answered.

You live in Bangladesh. How many Saudi Arabians do you see in Bangladesh? Have you been to KSA?Let me remind you of the fact that nearly 50.000 Saudi Arabians study in the USA alone. Only Chinese, Indians and South Koreans have more foreign students in the USA than Saudi Arabians. We have the most per capita by far. Do you think that they all wear traditional clothes? I don't believe that more than very few do it. Because it would like out of the place. Likewise foreigners who are studying or living in the USA are not going around in traditional Indian, Bengali, African etc. clothing for the very same reason.

Anyway now you have seen some not wearing traditional clothing:

2m7uib7.jpg

Anyway what is so special about wearing jeans and t-shirt? I think that Arab traditional clothing is much more beautiful and diverse than simple jeans and t-shirts. We stick to our own culture, traditions, religion etc. Always done that.

Wearing a burqah and hijab is obligatory in Islam, and since most of the law is sharia, wearing a hijab is a part of Sharia.

People do not wear Burqas in KSA. Only normal headscarfs or a niqab if they are traditional. It depends on the region/province of KSA and city. A abaya is worn by nearly all in public though but a headscarf is not obligatory. For example you will see tourists/visitors not wearing a headscarf but a abaya instead.

You are welcome. But I have to remind you of a little invention called Google. There curious questions such as the one you asked can be answered.

You live in Bangladesh. How many Saudi Arabians do you see in Bangladesh? Have you been to KSA?Let me remind you of the fact that nearly 50.000 Saudi Arabians study in the USA alone. Only Chinese, Indians and South Koreans have more foreign students in the USA than Saudi Arabians. We have the most per capita by far. Do you think that they all wear traditional clothes? I don't believe that more than very few do it. Because it would like out of the place. Likewise foreigners who are studying or living in the USA are not going around in traditional Indian, Bengali, African etc. clothing for the very same reason.

2m7uib7.jpg

Anyway what is so special about wearing jeans and t-shirt? I think that Arab traditional clothing is much more beautiful and diverse than simple jeans and t-shirts.

Don't reply to this geezer, he is trying to take the piss. He doesn't know that our nabi used to wear the izzah, long garmen

2m7uib7.jpg

Anyway what is so special about wearing jeans and t-shirt? I think that Arab traditional clothing is much more beautiful and diverse than simple jeans and t-shirts. We stick to our own culture, traditions, religion etc. Always done that.

People do not wear Burqas in KSA. Only normal headscarfs or a niqab if they are traditional. It depends on the region/province of KSA and city. A abaya is worn by nearly all in public though but a headscarf is not obligatory. For example you will see tourists/visitors not wearing a headscarf but a abaya instead.

My bad, most Bangladeshi women tend to wear burqah, IamBengali is asking questions which he already knows the answer to. I am seriously doubting his ethnicity at the moment, "IamBengali" - don't we already knw?

2m7uib7.jpg

It seems like the guys in bikes are eve-teasing the beauties. lolzz

Yea, everybody should be proud of their culture and clothings. I was just randomly asking about a thing I didn't know. Thanks bro for searching a picture for me. Btw, you also look good in traditional clothings. Take it as compliment. :D

I always see Saudi man to wear long cloths and a red veil on head. Are young men in Saudi Arabia allowed to wear Jeans and T-Shirts? I know woman can wear anything inside a Burqa but are man allowed to wear fashionable cloths?

I have another question. Is music allowed in public gathering in Saudi Arabia?

I read that Saudi Arabia don't allow music playing in public gathering. A guy I know who was in Saudi Arabia said that one day some of his friends played music and started dancing in a wedding party. Police came and stopped them from playing music in public gathering.

By your question i remember one Bengali guy(He like you claimed to be from Bangladesh but said he was Bengali first) on YT, he was soo dumb that he didn't believe Pakistanis can wear Jeans & T-Shirt:lol:(ofcourse we wear our National Dress "Shalwar Kameez" with pride as it originally came out from Pakistan region)...I dunno if he was you or someone else.:undecided:

P.S I seriously think this is just a troll thread.

Well, there is no law that says that you HAVE TO wear a headscarf. What is said is that you should dress modestly and that is interpreted as wearing at least a abaya when in public. When women are among other women or children they can wear what they want to.

But since KSA is a Muslim country, in fact the original homeland of Islam and a conservative one (not as conservative as many outsiders make it seem to be - for instance Yemen is more conservative despite having less "strict" laws seen from the view of outsiders) then most women wear that naturally and out of their free will. In other words wearing a simple headscarf or a abaya is not a alien thing for any Saudi Arabian women. Long before there were any laws as we know them in today's society women instinctively dressed modestly because that is what Islam teaches.

Besides outside of the religion Islam then when you look at Arab and Semitic history which Arabs are a part of then wearing some kind of veil for women was a normal thing.

The first recorded instance of veiling for women is recorded in an Assyrian legal text from the 13th century BC, which restricted its use to noble women and forbade prostitutes and common women from adopting it.

Veil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those who wear jeans and T-shirt should be hanged for crimes against humanity!

:lol:

Those who wear any form of traditional clothing or attire should be killed on the spot and condemned in the after life for all eternity.

By your question i remember one Bengali guy(He like you claimed to be from Bangladesh but said he was Bengali first) on YT, he was soo dumb that he didn't believe Pakistanis can wear Jeans & T-Shirt:lol:(ofcourse we wear our National Dress "Shalwar Kameez" with pride as it originally came out from Pakistan region)...I dunno if he was you or someone else.:undecided:

P.S I seriously think this is just a troll thread.

Call me dumb but I seriously didn't know they wear Jeans and T-Shirts on regular basis. I wear Punjabi and Jeans as a traditional clothing but normally I wear jeans and T-Shirt when I have to go to Parties. Do Saudi Arabians also wear suiting and shirting in office or just wear long cloths in office?

@IamBengali

I am getting a little bit suspicious about you now. Why all the strange questions? Why is it SO important what Saudi Arabian men wear of clothes? I already answered all of your questions and instructed you to use Google. Lastly you are welcome to visit KSA and see the ground realities for yourself.

Lastly I asked you how you know Saudi Arabians in real life when there are very few Saudi Arabians in Bangladesh from what I know about? I doubt that you have met any Saudi Arabians in real life outside of Bangladesh (you don't seem like a person that has visited KSA to be frank with you!) because Saudi Arabians abroad, outside of a small minority, do not wear traditional clothing. So I just find your posts quite suspicious.

Yes, Saudi Arabians, especially in the business sector and private sector, wear suits. Some do not though.

You better not be a troll otherwise I have wasted my time trying to be serious and replying to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom