What's new

Do Pakistanis Regret That India did not convert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so this might be a bit of a controversial topic. The mods can close this one down if it gets out of hand. I'm just opening this one for intellectual purposes and so that Pakistanis can think about the possibilities.

The main reason for me to talk about this is that I have observed many Pakistanis talking about Muslim rule. Post Independence, there was the Kashmir dispute that is still going on to this day. Do Pakistanis think that if the whole of India would have been converted to Islam like them by the Turks, Afghans, Uzbeks, etc, that there wouldn't have been any Kashmir headache for them? Do you guys feel that the invaders should have been more serious about Islam and the conversion of kaffirs of the Indian subcontinent to that religion?

Would India and Pakistan still would have been separate? How would the Muslims looked at Hinduism which would have been an extinct religion by now? Would Muslims have an affinity for Hinduism like the Greeks have for the Greek philosophers and the Persians have for the pre-Islamic Persian empires?

Would Indian origin Muslims would have even risen up against foreign Muslim rule? Or would there have been just a continuation of Mughal rule? Would the Turks might have migrated in more numbers to India to consolidate their rule or spread the extent of the Ottoman empire?
Would the Indian Muslims had allowed that?
Since we never forced them to convert so no.

Ok, so this might be a bit of a controversial topic. The mods can close this one down if it gets out of hand. I'm just opening this one for intellectual purposes and so that Pakistanis can think about the possibilities.

The main reason for me to talk about this is that I have observed many Pakistanis talking about Muslim rule. Post Independence, there was the Kashmir dispute that is still going on to this day. Do Pakistanis think that if the whole of India would have been converted to Islam like them by the Turks, Afghans, Uzbeks, etc, that there wouldn't have been any Kashmir headache for them? Do you guys feel that the invaders should have been more serious about Islam and the conversion of kaffirs of the Indian subcontinent to that religion?

Would India and Pakistan still would have been separate? How would the Muslims looked at Hinduism which would have been an extinct religion by now? Would Muslims have an affinity for Hinduism like the Greeks have for the Greek philosophers and the Persians have for the pre-Islamic Persian empires?

Would Indian origin Muslims would have even risen up against foreign Muslim rule? Or would there have been just a continuation of Mughal rule? Would the Turks might have migrated in more numbers to India to consolidate their rule or spread the extent of the Ottoman empire?
Would the Indian Muslims had allowed that?
We regret that Mughals and other Muslim dynasties did not follow Islam and showed discrimination towards the Indian population by being indifferent towards them. They never tried to reach out the dalits and local Indian population. Had it not being the Pious people like Hazrat Ali Hajwari, we would also be Hindus today.

If you read history properly, it's the region comprising of present day Pakistan that has the most come under foreign domination. Can you tell me about Pakistan based Musllim empires? Pakistan also came under Maurya and Gupta rule.

So it's you who might be having inferiority complex.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hindu inferiority-complex is well known. Everyone talks about it. Even Trump supporters in US (the same Trump your Hindus worship as God)

Hindu inferiority-Scott Geerer 3.png

Not only that, European historians, anthropologists, and even journalists traveling to India have written in detail about the famed Hindu inferiority-complex vis-a-vis Muslims.

Here are some samples.

Atlantic, 1958
Hindu inferiority-complex Atlantic 1958.png

New York Times, 1995
Hindu inferiority-complex NY Times 1.png
Hindu inferiority-complex NY Times 2.png
Hindu inferiority-complex NY Times 3.png

Secondly, there was no "Pakistan" back then. It was Hindustan that got conquered and ruled over by Muslims. Muslim overlords of yours didn't rule "Pakistan"----They ruled Delhi, your capital. Your mental masturbations of "oh Pakistan got more conquered than us" won't save you from the reality. Your Hindu lands got conquered---not Muslim lands of Pakistan. :lol:

@Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Horus @Zarvan

Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world...and will remain so till the end of times, in India too it is the fastest growing, conversions, demographics and all that.

All/many people who can see the light of the day, rather the truth as clear as the daylight has converted, so the question should be why the rest did not converted.

Anyone/many who had some empathy, sincerity, love for equality and inclusiveness have converted...

All/many people who were marginalized and oppressed were converted to escape the rabid discrimination of Hindu caste system...this is the most oft repeated claim and seems true.

And the rest did not converted who were incorrigible, who can't be corrected, their hearts and minds are closed to truth and reconciliation, their hearts are blinded by the God...so they cannot see the truth, and the redemption.

Anyways this is not possible that whole world follow a single religion, there would be diverse thoughts and beliefs...
and this will go till the end of times.

Sad to see that you still believe Bengalis are to be blamed.
Not ordinary bengali but their founding fathers..regular bengali was to p!ss poor to think about politics.
Bangladesh was originally freed by Muslim League led by Jinnah.How many parties today in Bangladesh pay homage to jinnah?Jinnah could have been the common ground among two countries regardless of the history.But it didnt happen.
Soemtimes hate can alter minds to a point it ceases to think rationally.

For me bangladesh creation was good riddance..

A

Are bhai to destroy palace of the king as a sign of conquest. Who destroys temples as a sign of conquest ? Who does ? Other than religiously motivated convert freaks ? You won delhi. Good. Go destroy every single symbol of King's authority. But why to destroy temples man ? And not just that. You use the very same material to build a mosque. Come on. Stop fooling yourself.

Lol, you do realize even Hindus destroyed Hindu Temples when they conquered other Hindu Kings territory? It was the norm back then. Stop crying.

I gave you actual expert historians who debunked your 'forced conversions' myths. Now that you have nothing else to say, you keep blabbering. Stop quoting me unless you have a counter to these historical facts written by non-Muslim, neutral, Western historians

EWfDgJ6X0AIQA-T

EWfDlpWXgAwr_3B

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hindu inferiority-complex is well known. Everyone talks about it. Even Trump supporters in US (the same Trump your Hindus worship as God)

View attachment 627328

Not only that, European historians, anthropologists, and even journalists traveling to India have written in detail about the famed Hindu inferiority-complex vis-a-vis Muslims.

Here are some samples.

Atlantic, 1958
View attachment 627329

New York Times, 1995 View attachment 627330 View attachment 627331 View attachment 627332

Secondly, there was no "Pakistan" back then. It was Hindustan that got conquered and ruled over by Muslims. Muslim overlords of yours didn't rule "Pakistan"----They ruled Delhi, your capital. Your mental masturbations of "oh Pakistan got more conquered than us" won't save you from the reality. Your Hindu lands got conquered---not Muslim lands of Pakistan. :lol:
You still read what I've written properly my friend.

And why should I believe what a foreigner says?

Let me repeat again. Tell me one Pakistani Muslim based ruler from say Punjab who invaded India or Central Asia or Afghanistan. Pakistanis were always the first ones to fall to the invaders. Invaders didn't come to India by just jumping over Pakistan.

Pakistanis saying that they ruled India is like Indian/Pakistani Christians saying that they ruled almost whole the world just because they converted to Christianity.

Middle Eastern countries that turned Muslims couldn't stop themselves from coming under European domination.

Let me repeat again. Tell me one Pakistani Muslim based ruler from say Punjab who invaded India or Central Asia or Afghanistan. Pakistanis were always the first ones to fall to the invaders. Invaders didn't come to India by just jumping over Pakistan.

Pakistanis saying that they ruled India is like Indian/Pakistani Christians saying that they ruled almost whole the world just because they converted to Christianity.

Middle Eastern countries that turned Muslims couldn't stop themselves from coming under European domination.

are you Xenophobic? honest question

Not ordinary bengali but their founding fathers..regular bengali was to p!ss poor to think about politics.
Bangladesh was originally freed by Muslim League led by Jinnah.How many parties today in Bangladesh pay homage to jinnah?Jinnah could have been the common ground among two countries regardless of the history.But it didnt happen.
Soemtimes hate can alter minds to a point it ceases to think rationally.

For me bangladesh creation was good riddance..
Pakistanis are themselves to be blamed for loss of East Pakistan. Pakistanis themselves say that West Pakistanis were racist towards East Pakistanis. West Pakistanis wanted East Pakistanis to learn Urdu and there was some political conflict as well with regards to representation.

Operation Searchlight didn't exactly take things in the right direction.

are you Xenophobic? honest question
How do I become xenophobic if I'm just giving the correct answer? Feel free to correct me.

How do I become xenophobic if I'm just giving the correct answer? Feel free to correct me.

I don't need to correct anything.

I asked a simple question. Do you believe if Marathas become Muslims they abandon their culture and tradition and become invaders?

What would happen if entire India becomes Muslims?

they will be constant war.

:lol::lol::lol:

Your example is stupid. Indian Christians can't claim to be inheritors of British conquest of India because it was British conquest and they never settled here. Muslim conquests of India became localized as Muslim empires settled here, intermarried, and adopted India as their home. Mughals weren't ruling India as a 'foreign territory' from Central Asia (Like British did to India from London). Mughals, especially after Babur, ruled India as their home.

Pakistanis take pride in the Muslim conquest of India. There was no Pakistan back then. Do you remember our DG ISI Ahmed Shuja Pasha? Guess who are Pashas? A Turkic tribe! Guess who were Mughals? Another Turkic tribe. Moreover, we are the largest Pashtun country in the world. Do you want me to list Pashtun generals who conquered Delhi and formed empires in India?

Your inferiority-complex stricken rants won't change history my friend. Pakistan is the natural inheritor of Islamic rule in the subcontinent, and hence we take pride in the Muslim rule of subcontinent that was based locally, not from a foreign capital like British rule was.

RSS is a very recent phenomenon in a very old history of Hinduism. They would become irrelevant the day Islam decides to keep to itself and give up aspirations of making everyone a Muslim. RSS feeds on your missionary zeal.
They sell the nightmare of a Muslim dominated India and that's how they flourish.

Almost a century for RSS and you don’t call a century a recent phenomenon do you?
Woah, so those Muslims in India being murdered are forcing people to convert to Islam? Who do you trying to fool here? Even your post is full of racism and no wonders what the minorities go through living with Hindus.

Kashmir dispute is a political dispute between 2 nation states.

Kashmir is not a religious dispute between different faiths.

they wouldn’t understand it.

:lol::lol::lol:

Your example is stupid. Indian Christians can't claim to be inheritors of British conquest of India because it was British conquest and they never settled here. Muslim conquests of India became localized as Muslim empires settled here, intermarried, and adopted India as their home. Mughals weren't ruling India as a 'foreign territory' from Central Asia (Like British did to India from London). Mughals, especially after Babur, ruled India as their home.

Pakistanis take pride in the Muslim conquest of India. There was no Pakistan back then. Do you remember our DG ISI Ahmed Shuja Pasha? Guess who are Pashas? A Turkic tribe! Guess who were Mughals? Another Turkic tribe. Moreover, we are the largest Pashtun country in the world. Do you want me to list Pashtun generals who conquered Delhi and formed empires in India?

Your inferiority-complex stricken rants won't change history my friend. Pakistan is the natural inheritor of Islamic rule in the subcontinent, and hence we take pride in the Muslim rule of subcontinent that was based locally, not from a foreign capital like British rule was.
You talk about Turkic tribes and then say Pakistan ruled India. Last I checked, there are hardly any Turkics in Pakistan. Coming to Pashtuns, yes the Pashtuns invaded India. But the homeland of Pashtuns i.e. Afghanistan too has come under foreign domination like the Greeks, Persians, Central Asians. It's not like they were always the ones invading other countries. One of dynasties ruling in Afghanistan was the Hindu and Buddhist Shahi dynasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom