What's new

Do Pakistanis Regret That India did not convert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me why Taliban destroyed Bamiyan statue of Buddha?
How many Buddhists are there in Bamiyan?

Do you know how much money is required to upkeep a historically significant monument?

Especially if the nation is under sanctions as well.

Acc. to a Frankfurt University associate Professor, Monotheism is worshipping a Type VI civilization on Karadov scale whereas Polytheism is worshipping Type 2 or 3 civilization on same scale.

Did Caste-system not exist in Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei etc? These regions were 90%+ Hindu and Hinduism got erased by Islam there----without any conquest even.
No actually even in among modern Hindus in Bali caste systems is very weak.
They frequently engaged in intercaste marriages in 19th century (a strict no no in Hinduism then).

Islam completely cucked Hindusim. Erased it from vast territories of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia etc. Your holy lands along Sindhu river lies under Islamic domination today. The remaining India was cut-into-pieces and Muslims formed two Islamic states out of it.
Exactly.

THIS is the spirit.

Nature does not tolerate weakness. There are no lessons in morality here. Just the natural state of being.

and that makes your argument rational? *laughing*
It's a fact. Many Muslim girls love Hindus. My mom's friend is a Muslim and her girl who is now in US has fallen in love with a Hindu. She was very worried about it even though they come from a very progressive family. She is good friend with my mom.

Pakistanis don't know the actual situation in India. Most Pakistanis haven't even talked with Hindus in their whole life. India is complicated.

The Maratha Baloch. Rare case. Guess where Pakistan has a problem now?

Also, just exposes the intolerance.

If Muslims are reconverted back to the Hindu fold, Pakistan should not cry about it.
Muslims have a sense of brotherhood.

If any Muslim leaves, it saddens us. If one joins, it makes us happy.

It's a fact. Many Muslim girls love Hindus. My mom's friend is a Muslim and her girl who is now in US has fallen in love with a Hindu. She was very worried about it even though they come from a very progressive family. She is good friend with my mom.

Pakistanis don't know the actual situation in India. Most Pakistanis haven't even talked with Hindus in their whole life. India is complicated.
Even you find it a “thing” that how can a Muslim girl show interest in a Hindu. Right? Otherwise, you wouldn’t have to mentioned it.

Epigenetic factor is overwhelmed to express sanity.

Islam completely cucked Hindusim. Erased it from vast territories of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia etc. Your holy lands along Sindhu river lies under Islamic domination today. The remaining India was cut-into-pieces and Muslims formed two Islamic states out of it.
All those areas had mostly Buddhist population in 6th to 13 th centuries.
Vast majority of conversions in those ages were from Buddhists.
It is Buddhists who got decimated in those areas (from 25% to 0.5%).

Ok, so this might be a bit of a controversial topic. The mods can close this one down if it gets out of hand. I'm just opening this one for intellectual purposes and so that Pakistanis can think about the possibilities.

The main reason for me to talk about this is that I have observed many Pakistanis talking about Muslim rule. Post Independence, there was the Kashmir dispute that is still going on to this day. Do Pakistanis think that if the whole of India would have been converted to Islam like them by the Turks, Afghans, Uzbeks, etc, that there wouldn't have been any Kashmir headache for them? Do you guys feel that the invaders should have been more serious about Islam and the conversion of kaffirs of the Indian subcontinent to that religion?

Would India and Pakistan still would have been separate? How would the Muslims looked at Hinduism which would have been an extinct religion by now? Would Muslims have an affinity for Hinduism like the Greeks have for the Greek philosophers and the Persians have for the pre-Islamic Persian empires?

Would Indian origin Muslims would have even risen up against foreign Muslim rule? Or would there have been just a continuation of Mughal rule? Would the Turks might have migrated in more numbers to India to consolidate their rule or spread the extent of the Ottoman empire?
Would the Indian Muslims had allowed that?
Right, now you're asking the right questions at long last. Finally finally finally, you lot might be able to consider alternatives to whatever brainwashing you've received over the years.

The answer is - NO. Resoundingly.

Please just sod off out of Jammu and Kashmir and all can be normal on our borders - well, that's where I stood until recently.

There's one other problem that has actually arisen though, which as Pakistanis we never gave a crap about until now, but as human beings even we are compelled to speak up on. The disgusting treatment of Indian muslims and Indian Islamic heritage is now part of the equation. If you refuse to take pride in this particular group of people and their achievements and instead reduce yourselves to renaming their towns, erasing their history and beating them until they abandon their rights and legacy, then that too is my problem and requires an immediate solution. I would recommend a second partition. Get all Muslims out of that hell hole once and for all. Whatever monuments need saving should be recovered brick by brick and placed in the new nation. Once that is done, your hindutva state cannot bother these folks any more and they can walk their streets freely.

This is the future I envisage.

Both Pakistan and this new nation won't have reason to be at odds with hindutva as we will regard your nation as a hindutva holy state - akin to the Vatican - where you may worship whatever you wish and engage in whatever rituals and hobbies you wish to and importantly, study whatever version of history you wish to.

Barring that solution, India will always have 20-30% of its population that it despises and wants to keep within a rigid, suffocating niche, which ultimately that population will not accept - that will lead to perpetual conflict.

Infact, in 1947----16% of Muslims got almost 25% of Indian landmass. You still have 200m+ Muslims while Hindus went from 22% of Bangladesh to 8.5% today.
Muslims were 30% in 1947 so they lower portion of landmass.

Even you find it a “thing” that how can a Muslim girl show interest in a Hindu. Right? Otherwise, you wouldn’t have to mentioned it.

When did I say that I'm against Muslim girls loving Hindus?

This is a worrying trend though.

In the previous generation this was unheard of. Now we see some cases. Like 1 in a 100. But it is not okay to deny it entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom