What's new

Do Pakistanis have the concept of jhootha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem.....i think you still have many hindu customs prevalent in your society...Islam doesnt have any such concept...its purely hindu influence
Those are not Hindu customs but the customs of our areas which we follow and everything don't revolves around religion

No problem.....i think you still have many hindu customs prevalent in your society...Islam doesnt have any such concept...its purely hindu influence
Oh Yeah ... how much do you know about Islam genious ?

Oh Yeah ... how much do you know about Islam genious ?
More than you....in fact i converted to Islam for two months and came back to hinduism again...plz dont derail the thread

I couldnt find an equivalent word for jhootha in English ..so i used hindi word...in India I have found Muslims generally drink with their glasses by putting it into their mouths...the same glass is used by other family members without washing that glass...and they serve water even to guests with that jhootha glass.
Although many north indians put the glass in their mouths ,they wash it and would not give water with the sam4 glass to the guests(we south indian hindus are very particular abt it and we consider it sin to give water to a guest in a glass which is jhootha...to be honest hindus in south generally drink water by lifting the glass).
How different is Pakistan?Are they same like Indian muslims in this regard?

First time I've heard this, must be an Indian thing.

You should not share cutlery or glass with random people - even relatives in this day and age. That is how disease is being spread like Pandemic or Hepatatis C from saliva.

Jhoota also means USED!! Growing up in Pakistan as a middle class family we never used each others glasses at the table. it is also unhygienic I also noted something interesting that even our servants and driver was maintain their own glasses and water bottles.

Jhoota also means USED!! Growing up in Pakistan as a middle class family we never used each others glasses at the table. it is also unhygienic I also noted something interesting that even our servants and driver was maintain their own glasses and water bottles.

The common man doesn't give a shit here. They will rinse the cup once at best and drink out of the same cup in public.

Jotha mean eating from same plate or drinking from same glass or eating whatever is left by others ? I see nothing wrong or unhygienic in it as long as you know the person whom you are eating with. I have seen some people eating from same plate and I like it

Yes, we do know India and Indians.

I couldnt find an equivalent word for jhootha in English ..so i used hindi word...in India I have found Muslims generally drink with their glasses by putting it into their mouths...the same glass is used by other family members without washing that glass...and they serve water even to guests with that jhootha glass.
Although many north indians put the glass in their mouths ,they wash it and would not give water with the sam4 glass to the guests(we south indian hindus are very particular abt it and we consider it sin to give water to a guest in a glass which is jhootha...to be honest hindus in south generally drink water by lifting the glass).
How different is Pakistan?Are they same like Indian muslims in this regard?

This is my uncles daughter. He chews tough meat for her and feeds her like a little bird. And here is a healthy baby.

9mMTvR1.jpg
Dont chew and feed, but yeah my do feed my baby whatever im eating or drinking.. its good for immune system.

@Vikki I dont think there is a problem with drinking from the same glass as your family, however normal ppl have more than 1 glass, everybody has a glass on the dinner table.

Guests arent fresh cutlery and so on.

But yeah its not a big deal drinking from the same glass as your friends or your parents.

I dont know about your kind, but even among my friends, atleast my friends we do share stuff..:lol:

Drinking cola? Idhar dey yaar & snatch it from the guy and drink it.. no biggie.

P.S: Among us Baloch & Pakhtun we do eat from same plate:

Friends having sobat/painda:
F3DE8ED8-0387-40D4-B784-330982420709.jpeg

7B5CE595-4680-4743-BCC2-866EA66954D7.jpeg

These plates (each) serve small groups:

FE50EF86-B94C-4F91-A595-66C0F75DC759.jpeg

The common man doesn't give a shit here. They will rinse the cup once at best and drink out of the same cup in public.
Bhartis dont wash or shave their underarms etc, drink cow urine & ganges water and talk about hygiene.

Bhartis dont wash or shave their underarms etc, drink cow urine & ganges water and talk about hygiene.
I have seen even many English work mates who used to go to loo and then come and start eating food without washing hands and those who work in kfc/pizza hut/MacDonald's do it very often but then they will find it odd when see someone eating rice with hands or sharing same plates lol

I have seen even many English work mates who used to go to loo and then come and start eating food without washing hands and those who work in kfc/pizza hut/MacDonald's do it very often but then they will find it odd when see someone eating rice with hands or sharing same plates lol
Damn man.. don’t make me throw up!

Damn man.. don’t make me throw up!
Trust me I have literally seem guys and girls who sleep with random people and don't take bath for days and will put some perfume on their clothes ..wow so clean and nice smell..its roza so don't wanan talk more but cleanliness is part of our culture and religion

Dont chew and feed, but yeah my do feed my baby whatever im eating or drinking.. its good for immune system.

@Vikki I dont think there is a problem with drinking from the same glass as your family, however normal ppl have more than 1 glass, everybody has a glass on the dinner table.

Guests arent fresh cutlery and so on.

But yeah its not a big deal drinking from the same glass as your friends or your parents.

I dont know about your kind, but even among my friends, atleast my friends we do share stuff..:lol:

Drinking cola? Idhar dey yaar & snatch it from the guy and drink it.. no biggie.

P.S: Among us Baloch & Pakhtun we do eat from same plate:

Friends having sobat/painda:
View attachment 561354

View attachment 561352

These plates (each) serve small groups:

View attachment 561353

Who told you dimwit that indians dont shave pubic hair...its sikhs that dont do.....i didnt have any ill intention when I asked the question...you are unnecessarily getting provoked...go and drink some camel urine ..that may increase your knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom