What's new

Do Pakistanis have the concept of jhootha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No .
Don’t use jhooteh pandey or glass .
Also don’t eat from wet plate just washed .
No idea why .

If say I eat at my mothers and have piece of chicken or pakora chutney in a plate and then want to eat rice , I have to get another fresh plate to put other dish in .
I’ve no idea why lol .

I just shut up and eat .

And never eat from another’s plate left over that is for dogs

I have found Muslims generally drink with their glasses by putting it into their mouths.
No kidding! How do you drink? :pop:

and they serve water even to guests with that jhootha glass.
Who told you that?

to be honest hindus in south generally drink water by lifting the glass
lifting it and throwing the water in the air then catching it? Coz you were surprised we use our lips! Your exact words:

drink with their glasses by putting it into their mouths
Though we dont shove the glass into our mouths! But I think I get what you mean though I dont understand what lifting the glass and accomplishing drinking means or is like?!

Ok....islam and hinduism are opposite in all aspects...I believe muslims lick their fingers while eating as part of sunnah..

Only time I lick my finger is when I eat something I absolutely love like beef biryani or mixed vegetables with chicken.

images.jpeg

Who told you that?

lifting it and throwing the water in the air then catching it? Coz you were surprised we use our lips! Your exact words:

Though we dont shove the glass into our mouths! But I think I get what you mean though I dont understand what lifting the glass and accomplishing drinking means or is like?!

Who told you that?

Like that

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    28.6 KB · Views: 5
Why on earth would you drink like that?

Do you drink like that at restaurants and hotels too?

I am asking you coz I have not seen ANY indian drink like that and I have been to almost 25 countries!

Quit trolling for the sake of trolling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom