What's new

Do Pakistanis feel schadenfreude towards India's Minorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOI comments show every Indians mentality!! They are religion centric LOSERS!!! Then they tell us!! Stupid Hindutvas!! Never trust a Indian!

It's like saying Talibans show every Pakistani mentality. Do you realize how idiotic you sound. TOI commenters are self selecting, there's now way to know if they are Indians at all.

I'm SURE Muhajirs hate YOU Hindutvas more than anybody ELSE!!

Don't change the topic. We never say Indian Sindhis that you are different from us, but look how is your attitude towards Muhajirs(you indirectly say that they are foreigners in your land.) :enjoy:

Is that the new word your madrasa teacher taught you, Hinduvta. It seems you are going around the forum branding everyone Hinduvta, no point arguing with a retard.

It's like saying Talibans show every Pakistani mentality. Do you realize how idiotic you sound. TOI commenters are self selecting, there's now way to know if they are Indians at all.

I knew YOU would say this to cover up your brothers comments!! I don't do CONSPIRACY theories buddy boy, we've all had enough of that!!

Don't change the topic. We never say Indian Sindhis that you are different from us, but look how is your attitude towards Muhajirs(you indirectly say that they are foreigners in your land.) :enjoy:

50% of HIND is migrants, you don't NEED to!!

Is that the new word your madrasa teacher taught you, Hinduvta. It seems you are going around the forum branding everyone Hinduvta, no point arguing with a retard.

And YOU are trying to BOOST your post COUNT!!

Except TALIBAN don't have INTERNET, TOI shows Indian POPULATION views!!

It's ALSO majority Indian views since TOI is the most popular newspaper (tabloid) in India!! So I should assume majority of INDIANS are illiterates who had no PURE milk to teach them HOW to respect a HUMAN!!

I knew YOU would say this to cover up your brothers comments!! I don't do CONSPIRACY theories buddy boy, we've all had enough of that!!

50% of HIND is migrants, you don't NEED to!!

And YOU are trying to BOOST your post COUNT!!

Except TALIBAN don't have INTERNET, TOI shows Indian POPULATION views!!

It's ALSO majority Indian views since TOI is the most popular newspaper (tabloid) in India!! So I should assume majority of INDIANS are illiterates who had no PURE milk to teach them HOW to respect a HUMAN!!

What is 50% Hind.

Hinduguy Bhai,

"What Indian majority would wish (the equivalent schadenfreude) is lack of cohesion in pakistan based on religion and more regional nationalism. Creation of bangladesh is one such event we feel good about" IS one form of what I meant when I said "Pakistanis are not doing well".

I am sure that you, as one individual, are not really speaking for the "majority" of 1.2 Billion people. You are speaking for yourself. And the fact that your individual wish for "lack of cohesion. regional nationalism... Bangladesh...another Bangladesh" in Pakistan is exactly the schadenfreude I was talking about.

Your interest is not primarily in "breaking-up Pakistan". That is not your real wish. Your real wish is to seek Validation that they two-nation theory is not true. The breaking-up of Pakistan provides you with that validation. Therefore, you wish for it. See what I mean? The indirectness and mixed nature of the desire is the key point to note here.

Man, I just told you so, please read my post. You are repeating it.
I was only pointing that wishing pakistani muslims doing bad is not the equivalent on Indian side.(even if many Indians may wish so) simply because it does not invalidates two nation theory.

Bro, when I write an assertion about all Indians (generalization) of course I dont speak for all of them, it is my idea of what they might be doing, and I know I might be wrong.

"The best proof of India's discrimination against Muslims is in the vast difference between the Muslims of Pakistan and Muslims of India since 1947. Without a doubt, Muslims of Pakistan are far better educated, healthier and richer than Indian Muslims today"

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-towards-indias-minorities.html#ixzz21KgS78Kn
What a nonsensical dumb argument!! Pakistan is a Muslim nation. Can you compare a nation with minorities in another country? The Pakistan nation is for the Muslims, by the Muslims, of the Muslims. Unless you talk about the discrimination of Shias there. So, how can one equate a nation's education, health, and economy to a minority community in another country?

IMHO, the indian state is Pakistan's eternal enemy and will remain so.

We don't NEED to prove Hindutvas anything!! What comes AROUND goes AROUND!!
Do you really need to prove anything???indians can learn from you experience of Islamist and there past experience with LTTE to tame hindutva.

TOI comments show every Indians mentality!! They are religion centric LOSERS!!! Then they tell us!! Stupid Hindutvas!! Never trust a Indian!

Fortunately or unfortunately half of your countrymen did it in 1971 and they are ahead of you in development race in 2012 . Sympathies

Fortunately or unfortunately half of your countrymen did it in 1971 and they are ahead of you in development race in 2012 . Sympathies

Wha-? Only development rate? Is that all baby!!! India is worse off than Pakistan in every sector and lives to regain PARITY with Pakistan :chilli:

50% of Hind.

I'm just worried if 7% of Indians can think their way on TOI, what would the other 93% think?

You never answered my question. Truthseer was saying me we have common heritage. Why is there big contradiction in your country.

You never answered my question. Truthseer was saying me we have common heritage. Why is there big contradiction in your country.

We have common heritage the way Whale has to Human...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom