What's new

Do Pakistanis feel schadenfreude towards India's Minorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the gem. Now go. Your country needs you more in these bad times

I'm on this forum? Where do you want me to go?

it might be a bit off topic (no trolling intended) there is a very deep seated reason why many hindu's feel muslims are diiferent. I cite a historical example from my state Odisha.there was once a brahmin who fell in love in love with a muslim girl and marries her. the orthodox brahmin community didnt accept this and made that brahmin outcast. but then what happened is that that man wanted revenge and went on destroying many hindu temples as much he can. because of him idol of Lord jagannath of puri had to be relocated to another town. that incident is still fresh in minds of common people and you cant blame them too. u can also google Suleiman Kirrani.

I completely agree with you bro. Indian Muslims are "Pakistani agents" quote

I onced talked to a Muhajir, he told me how much he hated Naseerullah Babur and how much he feel enrazed the way Pakistan disowned Biharis.

Well - hated him too. May I know whats the nameof the Pakistani you talked to? You're not spewing bunnies are you?

Well - hated him too. May I know whats the nameof the Pakistani you talked to? You're not spewing bunnies are you?
well he wasn't Indian muslim or pakistani one. it happened in undivided India.

well he wasn't Indian muslim or pakistani one. it happened in undivided India.

Ya..I'm not sure if much people exist who lived back that long.

Wow, what a twisted mentality! Now since you have spoken about it could you show us the link between LTTE and Hindutva?

Here is the leadership of LTTE and their religion

Prabhakaran aka Pirapaharan (Christian convert, a lapsed Methodist)
S.P. Tamil Selvam - Christian
Balraj (Balasegaram Kandiah) - Christian
Pottu Amman (Christian)
Prabhakaran’s son Charles Anthony - Christian
Anton Balasingham - Christian
Soosai (Thillaiyampalam Sivanesan) - Christian
Thenmozhi Rajaratnam (nickname Dhanu), Rajiv Gandhi's suicide bomber assassin - Christian

Now, are you telling us that all those Christians were out there to fight for Hindutva?

Btw, reading your posts one can easily figure out that stupidity got no bounds and most of the times you jump the defined boundaries..

Need to tell you something, you are not living in Meerut, it's not late 80's and no one is coming to get you so drop your Hindu phobia.

Hey akalmand how LTTE related to Hindutva? :lol:
hello geniuses where is the word link in my post?????Sawan ke andhay theek se post bhi nahi padh sakte.:rolleyes: such is the hatred in hindus.

Don't know the name. But why you hated him?

hello geniuses where is the word link in my post?????Sawan ke andhay theek se post bhi nahi padh sakte.:rolleyes: such is the hatred in hindus.

you were interlinking them.

Another nice thread ruined because of retard trolls and aunties suffering from midlife crisis.

ajtr, get a grip on your hormones please. I love your contrarian views but sometimes when you realize you made a mistake in your post, you should agree rather than try to be smartass about it. (am talking about ltte-hindutva connection)

Preamble Note of Caution: This is going to be very controversial and may touch a few raw nerves. ...

So it is my hypothesis that it is very important for the psychological-health of some of our countrymen that minorities in India keep suffering. And the more they suffer, the better it would be for our sense of collective identity.

I could be wrong. This is just my theory. Like most Psycho-babble theories, I am sure there is a lot of "hoo-haa" in it.

This is completely non-controversial and has been obvious for decades.

The fact that Pakistan is no well-wisher of India's minorities is proved by the Pakistani terrorist attacks against Christian Churches in South India (rediff.com: George Iype reports on Deendar Anjuman, an ISI-backed Islamic sect working to destabilise India).

Also, the plan to instigate a pogrom against Indian Muslims by trying to claim that the Pakistani 26/11 attackers were actually from a non-existent group "Deccan Mujahedin".

If Indian Muslims had indeed been attacked after 26/11, many Pakistanis would have been celebrating.

Another nice thread ruined because of retard trolls and aunties suffering from midlife crisis.

Completely Agreed . And aunties find it extremely difficult to accept their mistake so they try to smartass their way around it .

This is completely non-controversial and has been obvious for decades.

The fact that Pakistan is no well-wisher of India's minorities is proved by the Pakistani terrorist attacks against Christian Churches in South India (rediff.com: George Iype reports on Deendar Anjuman, an ISI-backed Islamic sect working to destabilise India).

Also, the plan to instigate a pogrom against Indian Muslims by trying to claim that the Pakistani 26/11 attackers were actually from a non-existent group "Deccan Mujahedin".

If Indian Muslims had indeed been attacked after 26/11, many Pakistanis would have been celebrating.

This theory is what this thread it about . Lets get back to it.

you were interlinking them.
no i didnt read carefully.

ajtr, get a grip on your hormones please. I love your contrarian views but sometimes when you realize you made a mistake in your post, you should agree rather than try to be smartass about it. (am talking about ltte-hindutva connection)
there is no LTTE -hindutva connection i made you are reading it wrong.

For instance, you can be sure that there are some Indians who will want to see India's minorities do better than the average Pakistani. Or in other words, they would want to see Pakistanis doing worse than Indian minorities (with emphasis on Indian Muslims).

Why? Because they do not accept the two-nation theory. Therefore, anything than invalidates that theory would give them relative validation of their collective identity. Therefore, they would always want to compare India's Muslims (and other minorities) to the average Pakistani and try to show that their minorities are better off in India.

See, Indian identity is based on thousands of years of history, not on invalidating some crackpot theory cooked up by power hungry maniacs, deranged fanatics and their colonial backers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom