What's new

Do Pakistanis feel schadenfreude towards India's Minorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really need to prove anything???indians can learn from you experience of Islamist and there past experience with LTTE to tame hindutva.

Wow, what a twisted mentality! Now since you have spoken about it could you show us the link between LTTE and Hindutva?

Here is the leadership of LTTE and their religion

Prabhakaran aka Pirapaharan (Christian convert, a lapsed Methodist)
S.P. Tamil Selvam - Christian
Balraj (Balasegaram Kandiah) - Christian
Pottu Amman (Christian)
Prabhakaran’s son Charles Anthony - Christian
Anton Balasingham - Christian
Soosai (Thillaiyampalam Sivanesan) - Christian
Thenmozhi Rajaratnam (nickname Dhanu), Rajiv Gandhi's suicide bomber assassin - Christian

Now, are you telling us that all those Christians were out there to fight for Hindutva?

Btw, reading your posts one can easily figure out that stupidity got no bounds and most of the times you jump the defined boundaries..

Need to tell you something, you are not living in Meerut, it's not late 80's and no one is coming to get you so drop your Hindu phobia.

So it is my hypothesis that it is very important for the psychological-health of some of our countrymen that minorities in India keep suffering. And the more they suffer, the better it would be for our sense of collective identity.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-towards-indias-minorities.html#ixzz21Koy7Ksm

Does this conversely mean that if Indian minorities i.e. the Indian Muslims do better than Pakistani Muslims - such a scenario will sadden Pakistani's? What if the Indian Muslims start doing better than Pk Muslims - will Pakistani's feel that their nation was created on a false concept?

Does this conversely mean that if Indian minorities i.e. the Indian Muslims do better than Pakistani Muslims - such a scenario will sadden Pakistani's? What if the Indian Muslims start doing better than Pk Muslims - will Pakistani's feel that their nation was created on a false concept?

I am SURE that will never happen until INDIA ceases to exist!! Hindutvas (majority of India) will NEVER allow it to HAPPEN!!

I am SURE that will never happen until INDIA ceases to exist!! Hindutvas (majority of India) will NEVER allow it to HAPPEN!!

Why not?? It must have already happened and going by the state of affairs your country is in - a downward spiral - In a decade the difference between Indian Muslims and Pakistani's will be much more stark.

Presently I assume the Indian Muslims are marginally better.

Why not?? It must have already happened and going by the state of affairs your country is in - a downward spiral - In a decade the difference between Indian Muslims and Pakistani's will be much more stark.

Hindus will stop Indian Muslims from developing.. Thats why most Indian Muslims are in slums

Many in Pakistan already feel that way though some admit and most don't , especially after 1971 Bangladesh genocide and separation .

I know what you did there. :lol:

We do have common heritage, but with every tom dick and harry claiming they are superior sitting in delhi... its not going to work out :azn:

Hindus will stop Indian Muslims from developing.. Thats why most Indian Muslims are in slums

I think stranded Biharis are suffering because of Sindhis.

We do have common heritage, but with every tom dick and harry claiming they are superior sitting in delhi... its not going to work out :azn:

Thanks for the gem. Now go. Your country needs you more in these bad times

How your tone changed. :lol:

it might be a bit off topic (no trolling intended) there is a very deep seated reason why many hindu's feel muslims are diiferent. I cite a historical example from my state Odisha.there was once a brahmin who fell in love in love with a muslim girl and marries her. the orthodox brahmin community didnt accept this and made that brahmin outcast. but then what happened is that that man wanted revenge and went on destroying many hindu temples as much he can. because of him idol of Lord jagannath of puri had to be relocated to another town. that incident is still fresh in minds of common people and you cant blame them too. u can also google Suleiman Kirrani.

No, dont speak if you don't know anything

I onced talked to a Muhajir, he told me how much he hated Naseerullah Babur and how much he feel enrazed the way Pakistan disowned Biharis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom