What's new

Do Pakistanis feel schadenfreude towards India's Minorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your interest is not primarily in "breaking-up Pakistan". That is not your real wish. Your real wish is to seek Validation that they two-nation theory is not true. The breaking-up of Pakistan provides you with that validation. Therefore, you wish for it. See what I mean? The indirectness and mixed nature of the desire is the key point to note here.

There are many in India who believe the two nation theory was right.

I don't think Muslims needed a separate country because India as one would not serve them well. In fact, Jinnah knew that the poor Muslims in various parts of India would not have the energy or the resources to move to present day Pakistan. If two nation theory was in the interest of all then why is "Muhajir" used even to this day in a derogatory context. A large number of people who moved to Pakistan in 1947 were those who were educated, well informed and those who had the means to make the journey. Those who were left behind in many cases where those who believed in secular state of India or those who had no means to make the journey.

The real reason for the two nation theory to succeed is the creation of political opportunity where those who did not have a foot hold had a chair. This was beneficial to many and on both sides. The power struggle to lead united India would not yield desired roles to all in the fray. However, there is more opportunity to succeed in a two nation context.

to be honest indian minorities dont give a damm what pakistanis think about us...

i am a sikh, just 1.2% of entire indian population. i would advice my pakistani friends dont feel anything for us(and stay away from zaid hamid :crazy:.

Don't flatter yourself, Pakistanis don't give a damn about you and your cohorts. The Indians I identify with are Indian Muslims from Northern India. Had my ancesters not migrated from Dehli in 1947, I would been an Indian Muslim myself. So it is natural for me to have this bond with the Muslims in the Northern India. I consider Indian Muslims from Northern India as my people.

Don't flatter yourself, Pakistanis don't give a damn about you and your cohorts. The Indians I identify with are Indian Muslims from Northern India. Had my ancesters not migrated from Dehli in 1947, I would been an Indian Muslim myself. So it is natural for me to have this bond with the Muslims in the Northern India. I consider Indian Muslims from Northern India as my people.

This thread is not about whom you identify with. It is a thread about why Pakistan cares about the Indian minorities and not about what happens to Muslims in Burma. If the Indian minorities are not doing well (forget north/east/west/south), does it in anyway make Pak feel better.

We care about suffering of Indian Muslims have nothing to do with two nation theory or to confirm its validation but its all bout Islamic bond you have with them and we do feel same for Palestinian Muslims or Muslims from anywhere else.

^the country created for wellbeing of people .. You started to champion every cause in the world leavin sole reason of existence in to dust bin

This thread is not about whom you identify with. It is a thread about why Pakistan cares about the Indian minorities and not about what happens to Muslims in Burma. If the Indian minorities are not doing well (forget north/east/west/south), does it in anyway make Pak feel better.

Pakistan is sympathetic with Indian Minorities in an general sense but our main concern is for Indian Muslims because we share not only religious ties but also linguistic, social and cultural ties with them. We care about Burmese Muslims also, but we don't have a lingusitic or cultural bond with them. This is very simple and not difficult to understand.

This is the same thing that Javed Akhtar told Pakistani media person Wajahat Khan . He told him that Pakistanis don't wish to see Indian muslims do well because it validates their existence .He said that if Babri Masjid gets demolished Pakistanis feel proud and when a muslim like Javed Akhtar becomes a successful writer/lyricist in India , they feel bad .

These are his words , not mine . But , we ve always known how right he is .

Not sure about pakistanis but I do detect schadenfreude among indians for daily sectarian killings and Drone attacks with all those smiles printed on such threads.Isn't the Indians who type comments on TOI or other indian news papers below every drone or terror attack news in pakistan as....

"one pakistani dead is one terrorist less in the world"

or some thing like

comments on 72 virgins etc etc..

as disgusting as it can get.

There could be schadenfreude from both side, but the point is, when Indian Hindus detest the success of Pakistani Muslims he is doing that because of the enmity between the two nations, and he doesn't try to hide it behind a facade of sympathy and all that jazz.

Failure of whole Pakistani will vindicate Indian stand that such an entity is not plausible.

Failure of Indian Muslims will vindicate Pakistani stand that Hindus and Muslims can't co exists.

Not sure about pakistanis but I do detect schadenfreude among indians for daily sectarian killings and Drone attacks with all those smiles printed on such threads.Isn't the Indians who type comments on TOI or other indian news papers below every drone or terror attack news in pakistan as....

"one pakistani dead is one terrorist less in the world"

or some thing like

comments on 72 virgins etc etc..

as disgusting as it can get.

I agree. Not only Pakistan but also their Muslim minorities as well. Some of the Hindutvas come to PDF and then Pakistani trolls get born.

Pakistan is sympathetic with Indian Minorities in an general sense but our main concern is for Indian Muslims because we share not only religious ties but also linguistic, social and cultural ties with them. We care about Burmese Muslims also, but we don't have a lingusitic or cultural bond with them. This is very simple and not difficult to understand.

I can't notice that bond when there is sufferings of Muslim minorities in your friendly countries.

TOI comments show every Indians mentality!! They are religion centric LOSERS!!! Then they tell us!! Stupid Hindutvas!! Never trust a Indian!

We don't identify ourselves with Indian... Indians suck.

That's fine but then just stick to that. Don't burn your public property when an Indian court gives ruling of Babri Masjid case.

Pakistansage is a Muhajir, we told that he identify himself common to North Indians and you proved my point what I wrote in my comment. :enjoy:

I'm SURE Muhajirs hate YOU Hindutvas more than anybody ELSE!!

That's fine but then just stick to that. Don't burn your public property when an Indian court gives ruling of Babri Masjid case.

We don't NEED to prove Hindutvas anything!! What comes AROUND goes AROUND!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom