What's new

Do Pakistanis feel schadenfreude towards India's Minorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I answered the entire long-winded OP in my first sentence; there was no need for further comment. There is a well-known scientific principle called Occam's Razor: when a simpler explanation is sufficient, there is no need for overly complicated analyses.

The Chinese, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis also take the Indians to task on these matters. Should we go on an international psychological expedition in all these countries, or look for a common theme?

I was too kind to the post.
Sir, You talk about Occam's Razor, hope you know about Anti-Razor also proposed in the past. Look for it. Things are sometimes too complicated to pick the simplest reason. And you will have my answer.:drag:

India is based on secularism

Sorry for my lack of knowledge....but WHEN did India become secular? I thought it proudly displays itself as a HINDU state!

Sorry for my lack of knowledge....but WHEN did India become secular? I thought it proudly displays itself as a HINDU state!

Yes Even I feel sorry for your lack of knowledge .

What a stupid topic to discuss, why would a Pakistani feel schadenfreude towards India's Minorities.

Look up the Indian Constitution.

If necessary, ask someone to read it out to you. Just the first sixteen words will do.

Then acquire some knowledge about India. Go to Indian educational, political, scientific, business institutions website and see all the people working there. And if India is a hindu state, then you won't see any one leading or working in it.....

Kids these day...:drag:

I don't know what are you being taught about India in your school. let me tell you we are a secular country and culturally we are all Hindus though nowadays Hindu term is usually used to mention religion.

To all the Indians who found it interesting or some form of an obligation to mock the fact I didn't know about INDIAN CONSTITUTION - THE ONLY THING ABOUT India that we learnt was the INDUS valley civilization! I found it a little amusing and a little disgusting HOW FULL OF YOURSELVES you guys are! Not a drop of modesty exists! Why on earth would anyone randomly want to study about INDIAN CONSTITUTION when more than 70% of your own people don't know about it?!

Most of my friends from India are either Hindus or Muslims...Mind you EACH OF THEM said India is HINDU....when an Indian is telling you that at university level, you don't research it up to degrade the person...Sorry Maybe I don't know your ways

- After all I wasn't brought up in India!

Most of my friends from India are either Hindus or Muslims...Mind you EACH OF THEM said India is HINDU....when an Indian is telling you that at university level, you don't research it up to degrade the person...Sorry Maybe I don't know your ways

There goes your lies.

To all the Indians who found it interesting or some form of an obligation to mock the fact I didn't know about INDIAN CONSTITUTION - THE ONLY THING ABOUT India that we learnt was the INDUS valley civilization! I found it a little amusing and a little disgusting HOW FULL OF YOURSELVES you guys are! Not a drop of modesty exists! Why on earth would anyone randomly want to study about INDIAN CONSTITUTION when more than 70% of your own people don't know about it?!

Then you have met very small number of people and interpolated the views of 1.2 billion people from few Indians. Its not my fault you came to this conclusion.

If you know anything even just basics of data analysis you will find the data available to be too small to reach any conclusion. They will call your data as worth ignoring and insufficient. Ask anyone who has done these types of analysis. If you can't find one, let me know.:drag:

Pakistan always want to justify creation of Pakistan by highlighting communal riots as well as giving religious colors to every incident in India. While we Indians feel that Pakistan never succeeded in creating a national unity seeing the creation of Bangladesh, disowning of Biharis, daily killings in Karachi and widespread killings of Shias.

Why would this generation of Pakistanis compare the status of Indian minorities of this generation at all?

The American colonies revolted against the English monarchy - today England itself has a democratic set up - Is their existence threatened?

Indians revolted against British as Indians were third class citizens in their own country, today's UK is one of the best nations in terms of equal rights... Why stop at Indian existence, lets give all India to the British.

Todays generation has its own issues, separate identity from India was the former generation's issue.

Our goals are different now - we are now seeking comfortable living, improving our laws, paying our bills. People who are truly happy with themselves will just not care. Indians are not improving the lives of their minorities to show Pakistan down either. Each are moving on with their own issues.

This generation of Pakistani's are still compares because they still feel the need to do so. All you need to do is look up the posts of people, how often they bring up Gujarat riots and follow it up with 'thank god for Pakistan'. Yet i dont see them say something opposite when within that 10 year period since 2002, atleast 100 other examples of Indian Muslims achieving great things is not commented upon by something like 'looks like Indian Muslims are doing well ! ' Pakistani's still mostly feel the need to justify their separation on the logic that Hindus and Muslims cannot live together in peace and prosper. Consequently they pick and choose what data to remember.

I wish what you said had been true, unfortunately it is not.

Can a Muslim in India say that his loyalty to Islam come before loyalty to land
as per their Islamic teachings ? I am sure if they dare to said what I just said, they will be labelled as traitor

You just gave the text book example of traitor, in context of modern nation states.

Your country above all. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom