What's new

do not forget salman taseer today

Apple of admins eye, may be? :lol:
I was wondering where you went. Welcome back to 'Sir Khapao, taime barbad karo forum' :whistle:

There must be something i am doing wrong.

Unless there is a squirrel Hunt Initiation party i Missed.

Har bat main han main han milana munafiq ki nishani ha . Hazrat Ali a.s

I believe the above mentioned post is your Status?

There must be something i am doing wrong.

Unless there is a squirrel Hunt Initiation party i Missed.

Har bat main han main han milana munafiq ki nishani ha . Hazrat Ali a.s

I believe the above mentioned post is your Status?
Agree sir thats my status whywould i have to negate everything when i have to disagree with you i will say it .

he was the first man stand against mullah cult and oppose them asia is free and salman have shear in this movement .
salute sir salman

View attachment 510451
He was killed due to his tongue against Islam and blasphemy law.
انسان کو اوقات مے رھنا چاھیے ورنہ برسٹ پورا لگ جاتا ھے ,[emoji23]

Salman Taseer had his own agenda. He got a lot support from foreign powers and INGOs. We all know this. Powers that aren't necessarily pro Pakistan. It is a good thing this thorn got removed quite easily. I am not condoning the murder, but this guy would have been Hussain Haqqani's follow up. People don't realize his true character. In Pakistan the water has to pass above the head for people to understand the severity of a situation.

Well PMLn promote Mumtaz Qadri for long time, but he was not saved from the wrath of Raheel Shareef and end up like this ...

Well PMLn promote Mumtaz Qadri for long time, but he was not saved from the wrath of Raheel Shareef and end up like this ...

It is funny you say that because this is the dirty side of PML-N that we don't talk very often. Mumtaz Qadri was their little pet.

It is funny you say that because this is the dirty side of PML-N that we don't talk very often. Mumtaz Qadri was their little pet.
They used him for long time and later they discard .... PMLn has long list of rejected and discarded human items.

Salman Taseer was a foreign funded PPP dalaal who mishandled and damaged Pakistan image during and after the attacks on Sri Lankan cricket team. Pakistan lost hosting of cricket events for 9 years and still we are not able to normalize touring. He was Governor at the time and was ruling the province thru Governor Raj. Shehbaz Sharif was disabled as CM. Many still question why he did'nt give security to the visiting team as requested by PCB. Investigation by Punjab Govt. concluded Governor was involved in the dangerous lapse of security that screwed our sports for good.

Dq0eYoeXcAIm5Sh

great man .

Human sacrifice is practiced by primitive cults

What is the concept of Heaven and hell in Qadiyani/Mirzai Faith?

Inciting sectarian posts or hate speech should be deleted after being documented.
Let me put some chill in your azz so you can understand better other languages you don’t understand.
Well, ask some Qadani or Mirzai, am not from Qadiyan neither am a Mirza.
Or better ask this question molvi Pen di Siri Mulla Disel the Traitors JI or Ahrari Mullas, I hope some of them belong to your sect the dirt above I mentioned.
For me Heaven and Hell is the living life make it heaven or hell you got same after your body down few meters and your soul to your creator:coffee:
Oh you can get amazing deals if you follow TTP TLP Mulla Burqa Mulla Disel LeH etc they guaranteeing the best.
Best of luck

Let me put some chill in your azz so you can understand better other languages you don’t understand.
Well, ask some Qadani or Mirzai, am not from Qadiyan neither am a Mirza.
Or better ask this question molvi Pen di Siri Mulla Disel the Traitors JI or Ahrari Mullas, I hope some of them belong to your sect the dirt above I mentioned.
For me Heaven and Hell is the living life make it heaven or hell you got same after your body down few meters and your soul to your creator:coffee:
Oh you can get amazing deals if you follow TTP TLP Mulla Burqa Mulla Disel LeH etc they guaranteeing the best.
Best of luck

That does not answer the question.

What is the concept of Heaven and hell in your Religion?

Whatever his sins were, it takes tremendous courage to stand up for what you believe. Especially in a falsely driven society like ours where riyasat is mostly controlled by negative presumptions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom