What's new

Salman Shahbaz decides to return, files protective bail petition

He is coming to participate in the orgy with the new COAS. A necessary ritual to cement the bonds between the corrupt satanic cults.
You’re right on the term you wrote bro….

Corrupt satanic cults of all these rich mafias

Seeing all this has only strengthened my belief that only Allah swt can question these ppl on Qayamat day
Until dajjal arrives these people have a free unlimited reign of power and terror over the poor public.

You’re right on the term you wrote bro….

Corrupt satanic cults of all these rich mafias

Seeing all this has only strengthened my belief that only Allah swt can question these ppl on Qayamat day
Until dajjal arrives these people have a free unlimited reign of power and terror over the poor public.
Oh dajjal is already here, these cultists worship him.

PM Shehbaz’s son Suleman returns to Pakistan after four years

He returned to Pakistan after IHC passed orders preventing the FIA and NAB from arresting him.

View attachment 905015

Suleman Shehbaz, the absconding son of Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif, returned to Pakistan in the early hours of Sunday after four years of self-exile in London, according to the PML-N.

His return comes days after the Islamabad High Court barred the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) and NAB from arresting him in an assets-beyond-means reference, while hearing his petition for protective bail that would enable him to surrender before a trial court.

Suleman had been in London with his family since 2018 when the National Accountability Bureau (FIA) registered multiple cases against him ahead of the general election and he left Pakistan after appearing in a few hearings.

Today, the party’s official Twitter account shared a video of Suleman returning home and meeting his father deferentially before giving him a hug. In the video, PM Shehbaz can be seen putting a garland on Suleman.

Salman: abu ji ma agaya ... Shahbaz : batta ab ham na hoshyari sa quam ko chuna lagana ha.... NAB ma apna banda ha... or General bhi apna haa...

Thanks to Mir Bajwa and Mir Hafiz.

I don't think Gen. Asim has impose marshal law that he would start giving executive orders. Things will organically turn to right direction.

I don't think Gen. Asim has impose marshal law that he would start giving executive orders. Things will organically turn to right direction.
No

These generals are only for perks, privilege and protocol

Don’t expect them to defend borders. Our civilians will keep dying but oh iss fauj ko kuch na kehna

Back
Top Bottom