What's new

Do Indians Have a Complex About Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

Islam conquered india. indians/hindus couldn't get back at all.

Hence the complex.

Actually, to be honest, this is actually one reason why true and lasting peace is not possible. It is unlikely for Pakistan to shed it's complex anytime soon. From nuclear power to cricket, the state of Pakistan's desperation to match India has been legendary. No offence meant.

Source: Do Indians Have a Complex About Islam? | Page 8
Nuclear power is a matter of deterrence and security; concern with it does not derive from a complex.
By 'eating grass' ?:hitwall:

Believe what you want man, I got better things to do. :tup:

It is irrelevant whether you 'buy' it or not. The first, true government in South Asia was formed under the representative government of the Republic of India. That is the strongest power till date and reflects the will of the Indian people. Everything before that is an accident of history. One of your pet rulers- Nizam of Hyderabad, was stingy, hoarded cash, lived in the same pair of clothes for weeks, stunk because he wouldn't take a bath for months...you think he is someone people wanted to be a ruler? His existence was an accident of histoy, one that the modern republic extinguished. You can waste your time thinking about whatever theories you want to, it is irrelevant to us,

Very nice! I do like the idea of "the will of the Indian people".
Now, when is India going to hold a referendum to decide the will of the Kashmiri people?

You see? you can deal with feelings of inferiority by just repeating "we went to Mars, we went to Mars...."

Yes we went to mars.. something even your So called Islamic rulers could not achieve for those thousands of years..
Now go gloat over your Land being ruled by foreigners fro some years.

My point is that i do not think in terms of racial superiority or inferiority. I believe that to be a fundamentally misguided way of thinking.
The whole point of your thread was to claim that Pakistani(Muslims) superior race... so its you who suffers from Superiority complex... but as Psychiatrists say... the only complex is Inferiority complex.. there is no such thing as superiority complex. ... which makes me wonder..... Are you the one suffering form some sort of complex?

Now, when is India going to hold a referendum to decide the will of the Kashmiri people?
Good. Finally you came to where you were supposed to ...eventually. So predictable.

Answer - Won't allow. Please don't cry. Or do. Whatever. :D

once pakistan holds referendum in balochistan and let pakhtoonistan merge with their blood brother afganistan.

Last edited:
Who are we kidding guys @ Indians (Hindus) .. admit the truth and put the OP out of his dilemma.

You can dream up a date for that....since that's gonna be in your dreams, you can decide when you want to dream about a referendum.

He's not dealing with feelins of inferiority, he is just speaking the truth. We did go to Mars....that really does put us leagues ahead of you...what do you have in return, bun kabab? Indians really believe that we are ahead of you, maybe you aren't accepting that as a reality.

Go right ahead and believe you are ahead if you like. Now, can you please stop abusing the Kashmiri people, and give them a fair referendum to decide their future?

aryan theory is crap, it was british creation to divide and rule india by creating artificial friction between north indians and south indians, just one more way of british to rule,
Then what about Jyotirao Phule's claims? Just prove your point.

lol fan of zaid hamid?
It doesnt matter who ruled in past
gaur farmaiyega saab
it doesnt matter who ruled in past
but it does matter we are ruling in the present.

Well Fan of Zaid hamid may be :D
ofc it does matter who ruled in past don't you want to know or you want me to tell you ?
(but it does matter we are ruling in the present ) * So are you questioning your rule and you need our confirmation :D

one pakistan holds referendum in balochistan and let pakhtoonistan merge with their blood brother afganistan.

Which Pakistani leader promised a referendum for Balochistan the way Nehru did for Kashmir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom