What's new

Do Indian Muslims feel lucky to be citizens of India, not Pakistan or Bangladesh which were once par

But my point was that if pakistan considers itself to be the haven for muslims where every muslim should be free, it should have been the hub for muslims for the whole world and especially india. All the muslims should be dying to be pakistani citizens unlike pakistani citizens dying to be american or canadian citizens, the land of the kafirs.
If the number of people taking visa and coming to india is under the microscope, the number of indian muslims going to pakistan or bd is non existant

I never said Pk will consider Pk land is haven for Muslims. But Majority land is haven for muslims in every muslim lands. It is so simple. And if kafir's can be citizen of muslim majority lands with their huge business property then why muslims have the problem to be citizen of kafir lands? The number of visa assistance of outgoing india , muslims are too much minimum in number . This is out of topics. But In BD or In PK as a muslim majority land we never said non- muslims in these regime is non- exist .

I am happy that Pakistan was partitioned from India. It is a Muslim power in the subcontinent. There would have been no reason to create Pakistan if everything was ideal for Muslims in India and we were the rulers of India. If we couldn't be the rulers of India again, at least we have Pakistan.

India is a delicious Burger for us.

Why is this thread in Pakistan social affairs? Move this to Indian section. Why would I as a Pakistani care about Indian muslims who chose India over Pakistan. Unko India muabrak ho.

Let me tell you a story of a man, who was an elder brother, a fatherly figure to 3 younger brothers. Two of them slightly unruly and stubborn, the youngest was too young to make any choice.
The elder brother warned the two, begged them not to be foolish. But, they made their choice, they crossed the lines. They chose a nation supposedly created for Muslims to flourish. Which remained anything but.

The elder one always wept for not being strong enough to stop them.

Fast forward today:
I am proud about my Great Grandfather's choice (the elder brother )

He made me an Indian. A patriotic one.

And, by the turn of events the two brothers who chose Pakistan has nobody left in Pakistan, as the entire following generation chose England, Ireland and Germany to settle with.

New generation muslims in India are thankful to their earlier generation .Because it was their farsightness that gave them a thriving secular,democratic nation
both my parents are from indian side of kashmir, and my father hates india with passion. He's gone as far as trying to start a fight with a CRPF soldier when we were on holiday in kashmir over 10 years ago, he respects pakistan allot but he told me his glad his family didn't move there. When you see kashmiris waving pakistani flags etc there only doing this to piss indians off. If the had a choice all of them would choose to stay with india, there fighting for autonomy, by waving the pakistani flag to the indians were sticking the middle finger to there shit government.
even people in pakistan who come to europe are trying to escape it. those that settle here don't want to go back. people need to realize that the culture in the kashmir valley is completely different to punjabi culture etc.

Only successful in shooting their own foot .Had it been in their own peaceful way ,rest of Indians would have been support them .
But the day when they attacked ,raped and tortured minorities,they day when they opt wahhabism and Pak support ,their game was over.

Indians who are catching at the straw by bringing up casualities of war on terror....are you kidding me?! :lol:

Which great nation did not suffer internal conflicts and wars in human history? The United States lost hundreds of thousands people (which is equal to today's millions, considering the small populations in 1700's, 1800's) in their civil war--while Chinese lost tens of millions due to their internal struggles and wars.

Yes, Pakistan was pushed into a bloody internal conflict due to Soviet Union/American invasions of Afghanistan--but that's a small price compared to what we achieved for our vision. Just like I broke it down for my poor Indian members in my previous post, let me break it down for you guys again..

The roots of our current internal struggles go back to 1979 when Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. Now, Pakistan was created as an Islamic state---and post 1960's identified itself as part of the global Islamic Civilization rather than being "indian by culture"...So did we live up to our own vision? Here's the quick recap of history..

Any other nation would have 'surrendered' to the mighty Soviet Union at the time, entered the 'Soviet bloc', and would have enjoyed the benefits in terms of economic development. Afghanistan got run over by soviets? who cares? Each nation protect its own interests, isn't it?

Pakistan's involvement in Afghan war brought millions of refugees, Islamic extremism, and drug wars to Pakistani cities and we haven't recovered since. Consequentially, we lost thousands of our citizens in last three decades (a fact indians love to bring up).

But here's another way of looking at it.

Pakistan, being an Islamic State, took the initiative and confronted the Soviet might in the mountainous rigid lands of Afghanistan (later U.S and Arabs joined in with their help, funding, weapons etc). The war proved a critical nail in Soviet's coffin, especially its rule across Central Asia---and eventually communism fell...Guess what happen as a result?

After fall of Soviet...Islam further gain 4,000,000 sq km territory and whole Central Asia also became decisively "Muslim-Majority" (Mashallah to that!). Tens of millions of Muslims were free from communist persecution. Thousands of mosques were opened inside Russian mainland, let alone in wider Central Asia. Global Islamic Civilisation extended even further globally and established itself in all corners of planet Earth. So much so that today, Islamic Civilisation has established itself in the heartlands of West..with tens of millions Islamic people establishing thousands of thriving communities all across West with their own unique culture, religion, and identity.

In this regard, Pakistan played its role of being an "Islamic state" under which vision it was created. It overlooked it's short-term gains for the more permanent interest of the wider, global Islamic World and Islamic peoples. Pakistan took punches for sure...we brought devastation in some parts of our own land (FATA region) but the "gain" was way larger, way more global and permanent in nature. What we did and what followed was of historical value. Yeah, the 'benefits' weren't for Pakistanis specifically..but then again, Pakistan sees itself not as a secular, tribal state but a part of the wider, global civilization linked-together by Islam's civilizational principles and cultural aspects common to Islamic peoples worldwide.

So Pakistan, being an ideological state as our founding documents stated, played completely rational role which served our interests geopolitically as well as ideologically. Pakistan played an important role for something far bigger than itself. It's funny, Pakistan has already played a greater role in the construction of history than India ever has in its entire existence going back thousands of years :azn:.

Hindus have been dominated, butchered, humiliated, conquered, and ruled over by Islamic powers for centuries and centuries--and then, Muslims divided India into three parts and are ruling two out of those three parts. Even in remaining part, Muslims are growing faster than Hindus and will constitute about 20% of entire country in coming decades. Hindus, even if wanted to, can not "cleanse" Muslims from amongst themselves because if they tried something like that, Pakistan, it's military, and its intelligence agencies will make sure the internal strife consume entire India in its totality and India is burnt to ground.

But hey, Muslims in India are better off because our hindu brothers tell us so? :lol: As I have laid it out---the comparison is absolutely ridiculous. Muslims in Pakistan are in much, much better condition. And losing couple of thousand of our citizens is a price worth paying for the survival of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, what it stands for, and what it has already achieved!

Can't wait to visit my homeland and celebrate Eid ul Bakr without any fear of repercussions for slaughtering cows:pakistan:

Here is a fun fact for you. India has lost more people from terrorism than Pakistan has .

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/pakistan/database/index.html

21k civilian deaths in Pakistan

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/database/indiafatalities.htm

24k in India .

90's was pretty bad for them while we were in complete peace . And thanks to zarb e azb things are back to normal again in Pakistan with alot of positive indicators like rising foreign reserves . record tax collections , 5 % economic growth , Increasing manufacturing growth , record low level terrorism , Increase in FDI and what not .

Zarb e azb has made it possible for PK to make a come back after a disastrous 4-5 years and 2016 happens to be that year.

Here is a fun fact for you. India has lost more people from terrorism than Pakistan has .

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/pakistan/database/index.html

21k civilian deaths in Pakistan

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/database/indiafatalities.htm

24k in India .

90's was pretty bad for them while we were in complete peace . And thanks to zarb e azb things are back to normal again in Pakistan with alot of positive indicators like rising foreign reserves . record tax collections , 5 % economic growth , Increasing manufacturing growth , record low level terrorism , Increase in FDI and what not .

Zarb e azb has made it possible for PK to make a come back after a disastrous 4-5 years and 2016 happens to be that year.
This is a FUN Fact for u? Seriously? its FUN to compare how many people died?

My girl sure does. She gets to drink/party and date a kafir dude. These feedoms won't be available in Pakistan.
Also, no need to cover up here.

You are in US & you quote Indians are the larges for WORK visa ... I am in Saudi Arabia and I can show you 1000 or more Pakistanis who doesnt want to go back and are settled in KSA for generations ... they hefty bank balances as they do not send money back to Pakistan ..... Just have a look at immigration status not work visas

I am not sure if you guys suffer from memory loss or there is some other issue, I have never said that Pakisrtanis don't go abroad to find better opportunities. It was you and your Indians companions here who are of the view that Indians are happy to come back to India as India is such a thriving place and in return I gave the examples of Indians coming in troves to USA to work. So try to understand what I am saying. If it's hard for you, read my posts couple of times; it might help sink in. Not all people have high IQ's, I do understand that.

I am not sure if you guys suffer from memory loss or there is some other issue, I have never said that Pakisrtanis don't go abroad to find better opportunities. It was you and your Indians companions here who are of the view that Indians are happy to come back to India as India is such a thriving place and in return I gave the examples of Indians coming in troves to USA to work. So try to understand what I am saying. If it's hard for you, read my posts couple of times; it might help sink in. Not all people have high IQ's, I do understand that.

Dear IQ wizard , we were talking about the Muslim population and their feeling for the country

Please find here after data from UN saying about the % of population who are emigrating to other countries

Does it bell something for you, do not know because of IQ

By country of origin, 2015 report[edit]
This is a list of countries by emigrant population, based on the UN report International Migrant Stock: The 2015 Revision.[22]

Country Emigrants Notes
Total
Of nation[23]

-----------------------------------------
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India 15,575,724 1.17%
------------------------------------------

23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan 5,935,193 3.05%

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/do-india...ich-were-once-par.439966/page-6#ixzz4Et9RjJFb

In case of India , above % includes all religion , but for Pakistan ... still IQ

Back
Top Bottom