What's new

Do Indian Muslims feel lucky to be citizens of India, not Pakistan or Bangladesh which were once par

Losers like you whose forefathers were defeated by my forefathers in 1947 have no right to even cry....We made history....I m damn proud of it...we carved a country out of old historical sub continent....:pakistan:

Credit goes to your Indian Nehru....:D

yuk

As I have told earlier " Indian Muslims are Indian by choice not by chance."

I think this will clear your doubt.
Wrong..
Most of the muslim population centers like Hyderabad Deccan, Junagarh, Kashmir, many areas of Punjab and Bangal were occupied by India or given to them by British. At first, there was no plan to divide Punjab and Bangal (one of the largest states in Indian subcontinent). But due to pressure from Congress and no way else to get Pakistan, Muslim League agreed for it.
Just minus Hyderbabad and Kashmir from your map and you will see, what was by chance and what by choice

how many lynching have you see so far you can count that in your finger .not like 30000 innocent lost their life like that happen in pakistan.
Poor come back, I don't believe they were killed for eating Beef and since you are desperate to save your self by dragging in terrorism which effects all caste and creed, while we may have suffered 30000 over several years, you people managed several thousands in days in Punjab and Gujarat.

Lets be honest, both countries treat their minorities like shit with a few exceptions here and there. I found it funny when ultra nationalists from both sides claim "everything is super fine" in their countries vis a vis minorities.

Do you consider a group that in terms of numbers would rank eighth in the list of most populous nations of the world (behind Pakistan and Nigeria and just ahead of Bangladesh) to be a "minority" ?

Let us not even try and paint Pakistan and India with the same brush when it comes to treatment of their respective minorities please.

Our minorities have steadily grown in number after Independence. While yours have dwindled to the point of near extinction.

Now that could be interpreted as them dying really quickly (probably of old age .....) or not bonking enough. Either way, its a remarkable statistic.

Let me tell you a story of a man, who was an elder brother, a fatherly figure to 3 younger brothers. Two of them slightly unruly and stubborn, the youngest was too young to make any choice.
The elder brother warned the two, begged them not to be foolish. But, they made their choice, they crossed the lines. They chose a nation supposedly created for Muslims to flourish. Which remained anything but.

The elder one always wept for not being strong enough to stop them.

Fast forward today:
I am proud about my Great Grandfather's choice (the elder brother )

He made me an Indian. A patriotic one.

And, by the turn of events the two brothers who chose Pakistan has nobody left in Pakistan, as the entire following generation chose England, Ireland and Germany to settle with.

@WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch ....

False Flager Detected .... (possibly double account as well ...)

Flase Flager.jpg

Do you consider a group that in terms of numbers would rank eighth in the list of most populous nations of the world (behind Pakistan and Nigeria and just ahead of Bangladesh) to be a "minority" ?

Let us not even try and paint Pakistan and India with the same brush when it comes to treatment of their respective minorities please.

Our minorities have steadily grown in number after Independence. While yours have dwindled to the point of near extinction.

Now that could be interpreted as them dying really quickly (probably of old age .....) or not bonking enough. Either way, its a remarkable statistic.
my father migrated from Hyderabad India to Karachi and I live in use for last 35 years ,my father told me there no freedom any were except in Pakistan if you disagree with any one you can stand and take your shoes off and hit him if you do that in India you go to jail when I need help in usa I always found my brothers Punjabi and pathan both help me with every thing include money. This is true people who gave up every thing for freedom to move to Pakistan most of Urdu speaking are very happy and always send money to India to poor Muslim .Urdu speaking Pakistani cannot socialize with Indian Muslim except only Pakistani..there is no freedom for Indian Muslim in India

A group even if is 49% of the total population is still a minority. Here is what dictionary has to say about word minority
"the smaller number or part, especially a number that is less than half the whole number."

Like Dalits and Muslims are living similar lives like Brahmans are living !!!

The minority which has increased in number is because of growth rate higher than other religious groups.

my father migrated from Hyderabad India to Karachi and I live in use for last 35 years ,my father told me there no freedom any were except in Pakistan if you disagree with any one you can stand and take your shoes off and hit him if you do that in India you go to jail when I need help in usa I always found my brothers Punjabi and pathan both help me with every thing include money. This is true people who gave up every thing for freedom to move to Pakistan most of Urdu speaking are very happy and always send money to India to poor Muslim .Urdu speaking Pakistani cannot socialize with Indian Muslim except only Pakistani..there is no freedom for Indian Muslim in India

Yes, if you do uncivilized things like hitting people with chappals or shoes in India, you will probably first get thrashed by the public, then get thrown in the slammer.

do you think that throwing shoe at somebody will be the criteria for freedom for living and son sending money to his parents from abroad is the examples for how Indians Muslims are treated ?

A group even if is 49% of the total population is still a minority. Here is what dictionary has to say about word minority
"the smaller number or part, especially a number that is less than half the whole number.

Ok.

Like Dalits and Muslims are living similar lives like Brahmans are living !!!

Brahmins? Sigh ....

The minority which has increased in number is because of growth rate higher than other religious groups.

Yup. Lots of unfettered bonking. With multiple partners.

If you are an Indian why do you have BD flag?

You complain about your cousins leaving Pakistan for greener pastures while your Flag shows you yourself have left India for UK.

I do not follow your post at all.

I proud to be an Indian - This line is just a part of the story . I saw many people is indicating the Line- But That is just an irony. U have to understand.

Can anyone please shed light on the migration of indian muslims to pakistan or bangladesh?

All i have seen is the other way around. Muslims from pakistan and bangladesh want to come to india

Can anyone please shed light on the migration of indian muslims to pakistan or bangladesh?

All i have seen is the other way around. Muslims from pakistan and bangladesh want to come to india

The possible reason is , Still now muslims of Bangladesh and Pakistan thinks India is their part , or their land. The greater HINDUSTAN> Indian sub continent belongs to BD and PK muslims.

Back
Top Bottom