What's new

Do Indian Muslims feel lucky to be citizens of India, not Pakistan or Bangladesh which were once par

Can you say that people coming back to work in India from abroad is more than the number of people going out of India to work? That is certainly not the case.

If that is not the case, then pointing at Pakistanis trying to find better job opportunities outside Pakistan makes the stance of Indians here quite ridiculous.

Can you say that people coming back to work in India from abroad is more than the number of people going out of India to work? That is certainly not the case.

If that is not the case, then pointing at Pakistanis trying to find better job opportunities outside Pakistan makes the stance of Indians here quite ridiculous.
Why yes I can say that , don't have the data to prove it, more of observation, many go back for work , a lot more for retirement! Over one Billion ppl , it's crazy , at least a million r Travelling in and out of India

Then there is no point in having any conversation with you. Do believe in what you believe and live in you our OWN IMAGINATIVE WOLRD.

Last edited:
Then there is no point in having any conversation with you. Do believe in what you believe and live in you our OWN IMAGINATIVE WOLRD.
Really sad abt ur "no point in having any conversation" ... I'm living in a more realistic world where u would agree I would know more abt one country

Let me tell you a story of a man, who was an elder brother, a fatherly figure to 3 younger brothers. Two of them slightly unruly and stubborn, the youngest was too young to make any choice.
The elder brother warned the two, begged them not to be foolish. But, they made their choice, they crossed the lines. They chose a nation supposedly created for Muslims to flourish. Which remained anything but.

The elder one always wept for not being strong enough to stop them.

Fast forward today:
I am proud about my Great Grandfather's choice (the elder brother )

He made me an Indian. A patriotic one.

And, by the turn of events the two brothers who chose Pakistan has nobody left in Pakistan, as the entire following generation chose England, Ireland and Germany to settle with.

Is this your own share?

Let me tell you a story of a man, who was an elder brother, a fatherly figure to 3 younger brothers. Two of them slightly unruly and stubborn, the youngest was too young to make any choice.
The elder brother warned the two, begged them not to be foolish. But, they made their choice, they crossed the lines. They chose a nation supposedly created for Muslims to flourish. Which remained anything but.

The elder one always wept for not being strong enough to stop them.

Fast forward today:
I am proud about my Great Grandfather's choice (the elder brother )

He made me an Indian. A patriotic one.

And, by the turn of events the two brothers who chose Pakistan has nobody left in Pakistan, as the entire following generation chose England, Ireland and Germany to settle with.

If you are an Indian why do you have BD flag?

You complain about your cousins leaving Pakistan for greener pastures while your Flag shows you yourself have left India for UK.

I do not follow your post at all.

What a reply, you summed it all up.

My grand parents migrated from Indian Punjab to Pakistani Punjab. Only three people reached alive to Pakistan out of the whole lot. We can never forget theirs as well as other hundreds of thousands of people who sacrificed their everything for us. We know how much we have paid for our homeland and we'll defend it at any cost from outside enemies and fitnas from inside.

Same way u guys did I'm Punjab we also suffer so it's all government do when ever they get chance to hurt ur enemy.

You guys know pretty well who supplied and trained those terrorists who killed these thousands of innocent Pakistanis. Our forces are hunting those terrorists and pretty soon, there would be absolute peace In shaa Allah.

I think the Muhajir community which migrated to Pakistan are living much better lives. There is a reason why India earns 5 Billion dollars from Pakistanis sending Zakat, Donations or Remittances.

I am descendant of Muhajir (immigrant).....I agree with you...We are far better off in Pakistan as compared to India.....Our forefathers made Pakistan and chosen Pakistan over India....I trust my forefathers' judgement...

:pakistan:

I am descendant of Muhajir (immigrant).....I agree with you...We are far better off in Pakistan as compared to India.....Our forefathers made Pakistan and chosen Pakistan over India....I trust my forefathers' judgement...

:pakistan:
fully agree with , Muslim can be happy ,in Muslim country only

Indian muslims are subjugated, they can't stand up for themselves. Only way for them to survive in India is to believe doordarshan stories of shining India- Bankrupt Pakistan and to appease their hindu majority. It is like anywhere in the world. Minority that is not liked, has to suck it up and act like they are happy in that country. Many of Indian muslims are dalit converts and are considered outcast even by other muslims. No only Pakistanis are culturally different, but genetically different. Indians have no idea about everyday life in Pakistan and silent code of respect, honor, vigor and warrior mindset of an average Pakistani.

Moreover, 95% Indian muslims are hindustani by heritage and genetics. Pakistan resides on Indus civilization and are culturally and genetically different from average Indian. So, Indian muslims are in the own land. why would they chose Pakistan to begin with?

Lets be honest, both countries treat their minorities like shit with a few exceptions here and there. I found it funny when ultra nationalists from both sides claim "everything is super fine" in their countries vis a vis minorities.

After 9/11 pakistanis in USA were posing themselves as indian muslims, that should answer your question and clear all the doubts.

fully agree with , Muslim can be happy ,in Muslim country only

Losers like you whose forefathers were defeated by my forefathers in 1947 have no right to even cry....We made history....I m damn proud of it...we carved a country out of old historical sub continent....:pakistan:

Credit goes to your Indian Nehru....:D

Lets be honest, both countries treat their minorities like shit with a few exceptions here and there. I found it funny when ultra nationalists from both sides claim "everything is super fine" in their countries vis a vis minorities.
Remind me of the REM song !!! "It's the end of the world n I feel fine"

Considering 174 million Muslims live in India a population size which is more than some of major ME nations combined already speaks volume. Not to mention even after an entire nation was created for them.

Back
Top Bottom