What's new

Do Indian Muslims feel lucky to be citizens of India, not Pakistan or Bangladesh which were once par

Hahahaha you got it all wrong, muslims cant enslave muslims dummy. Once a slave converts he becomes a free man. But i don't bother arguing with you anymore. Too stupid for reason.
Haha you are a retard. The Turks, who were forced to turn into Islamic soldiers, were still slaves which is the reason why they were called Mamluks. You obviously do not have a clue

Haha you are a retard. The Turks, who were forced to turn into Islamic soldiers, were still slaves which is the reason why they were called Mamluks. You obviously do not have a clue
2016-07-21 16.40.08.png

"Once a mamluk soldier converted to Islam, he was FREED, and his children would be born MUSLIM"

Voyages in World History, Volume 1 to 1600
By Valerie Hansen,Ken Curtis

Now just shut up buddy it's embarrassing.

View attachment 319504
"Once a mamluk soldier converted to Islam, he was FREED, and his children would be born MUSLIM"

Voyages in World History, Volume 1 to 1600
By Valerie Hansen,Ken Curtis

Now just shut up buddy it's embarrassing.
Again wrong. Mamluk literally means owned slaves. Of course the Turkic slave soldiers revolted against their Arab masters. But this does not change the fact that they were slave soldiers. All the Turkic rulers were descendants of slave soldiers.

Lol whos pulling out pakistan flags? The young generation who are fed up because there unable to get a job due to the unemployment the indian government refuses to facilitate. The same young generation are scrutinized when they.make applications for other indian states because you recognise them as pakistanis not as indians. You fucked up big time. You need to look at facts before arguing

Really ??
I am also this new generation .Donot teach me about my nation .
If some attention seekers are that dumb then they will face the court .

Pakistanis ??
Pakistan and Pakistanis are not a subject in India .And noone gives a shit about them except that ranting during Kashmir issue.

your anxiety to somehow establish muslims did and are doing great is cute.

:rofl:

I have no anxiety...just plain facts. Therefore, instead of "disputing" my facts--you started with an abstract one-liner. Your inherent sense of defeat and humiliation is cute to me. Even YOU know that what I've written in post#18 and post#45 is true in all its essence, while all you can do is pick little irrelevant snippets and bring "terrorism" into the picture to someshow console yourself that you've got some point.

unfortunately most of your fellow muslims seem more intent upon completely destroying themselves and their religion around the globe, including in Pakistan.

Muslims are destroying themselves and their religion? :lol: Let's see

If we combine ALL the conflicts going on the Muslim World---US invasions, civil wars, terrorist conflicts--it comes down to the fact that these conflicts in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc. are affecting merely 5% to 8% of the global Islamic population.

Libya: 6,201,500
Syria: 22,845,600
Afghanistan:30,551,700
Iraq: 33,417,500
-------------------
Total: 93,016,300

That's merely 5.4% of global Islamic population and mind you that even within these regions of full blown conflict, overwhelming majority of the population isn't directly effected and are safe.

In essence, more than 95% to 97% of Muslims in the world aren't even effected by these civil wars/violence that are always in the news. 95%-97% of Muslims are thriving, growing at an above average pace, and are a vibrant part of global economics and trade.

But awww, did I hurt your fragile feelings by writing facts rather than peddling same fiction and perceptions that you so want to be true?
Surely any thing to call itself a religion must have something to do with morality and certainly not grow or spread by terrorrism - yet that is exactly what ISIS Al Qaeda LeT et al claim (like the ghengis khan and gori/ghazni muhammads et al did - only they succeeded then but now the modern muslim terrorists are lot less capable)

Yeah, Islam grew by "terrorism" and have nothing to do with morality..... :)

if so what is your take on them giving away huge swaths of the country to atheist china

When and where did Pakistan give "huge swaths" of land to China? :lol: Apparently, you don't understand difference between investments and sovereignty.

BTW if you are thinking long and short term gains, obviously you have to count the losses too. So how would you characterize losing the hard earned large empire called mughal to christian invaders and then horror of horror, Hindus reclaiming all that - is that loss short or long term in Pakistan's play book? or how about losing that entire swath of Europe which ones the moors ruled

Offcourse, global civilizations of Islam and Christian-West engaged in mighty struggle throughout the centuries. And as always, you win some...you lose some. However, what would a person from a defeated, humiliated, broken, conquered civilization would know? :rofl:

Yes, Islamic Civilization lost huge swaths in Spain etc---but you forgot that ENTIRE North Africa, Egypt, Palestine, Levant, Syria, Bosnia, Anatolia/Turkey, East Thrace etc etc used to be European-Christian---guess who rules these lands now and which religion they follow? :azn:

And what about ENTIRE Central Asia that used to be under Soviet Union and now has a thriving Islamic culture and increasingly Muslim identity? As I explained here earlier, Pakistan played a key role in something far bigger than itself by bringing entire central Asia into Islamic fold on permanent basis. It's funny, Pakistan has already played a greater role in the construction of history than India ever has in its entire existence going back thousands of years :azn:

When has india ever played an active role in history beyond its own existence? Wait, it could barely defend its own pathetic self from getting plundered by superior Islamic Civilizations again and again and again

You aren't even in the same league. You are in the league of "local, conquered" civilizations--there are thousands of such local, irrelevant cultures---but none are in the league of global civilizations of which there has been only two in entire history of human species (One of them Islam, other Christian-West).

Last edited:
Then why do I see a British flag for your location oh proud Indian?

already i gave my statement abt the issue.

Then why do I see a British flag for your location oh proud Indian?

go to the root . That was a story . bt u peopl just quite wid some of my statements. It means u didnt understood what i wanted to say . so topics over .

Considering the situation of Muslims in Pakistan and Bangladesh... I would say they are lucky to be a part of India story.

Divined. They are not lucky bcz of geo-political conspiracy.

Back
Top Bottom