What's new

Do Indian Muslims feel lucky to be citizens of India, not Pakistan or Bangladesh which were once par

If we want to know what muslims feel and where they want to go then we have give them another choice for migration.:-). bythe by why not Pakistan tries that if it thinks it is the heaven for Muslims.:p:

I don't understand the reason why the peoples of all the countries of the subcontinent region have such poor standards of living. Bharat is considered to be the richest and the most developed country of this region, but more than 80% Indians live in abject poverty.

Around 26 % of India's population lives below the poverty line, which is Indians about 836 million people live on less than half a dollar a day ... labour sector with no job or social security, living in abject poverty. Then how could it be possible to muslims in India is living higher standers with full fruits.

I don't understand the reason why the peoples of all the countries of the subcontinent region have such poor standards of living. Bharat is considered to be the richest and the most developed country of this region, but more than 80% Indians live in abject poverty.
Wow 80% big man able to count and yet not able to back it up
Around 26 % of India's population lives below the poverty line, which is Indians about 836 million people live on less than half a dollar a day ... labour sector with no job or social security, living in abject poverty. Then how could it be possible to muslims in India is living higher standers with full fruits.
Is all the 26% all muslims?? really ??? pal wake up and stop trolling!

Around 26 % of India's population. I didnt say 26% is only muslim population. Try to understand the main stream.
and 26% of Indian population is 886 million rt? No argument I agree with you as you have the numbers.:tup:

and 26% of Indian population is 886 million rt? No argument I agree with you as you have the numbers.:tup:

26% of Indian Population means 886 millions? No way . lol. it's normal concept dude. it's about 80%.

The possible reason is , Still now muslims of Bangladesh and Pakistan thinks India is their part , or their land. The greater HINDUSTAN> Indian sub continent belongs to BD and PK muslims.
That would be the case for bangladeshi's who come in illegally like the afpak border.
But a lot of muslims com in legally with visas. Now that means they respect the boundaries and are seeking approval from india to enter

That would be the case for bangladeshi's who come in illegally like the afpak border.
But a lot of muslims com in legally with visas. Now that means they respect the boundaries and are seeking approval from india to enter

That is another apic issue. I am talking about many people of BD and Pk still now thinking Hindustan is a part as a whole. Those who are entering with visa their number is under microscope.

I am happy that Pakistan was partitioned from India. It is a Muslim power in the subcontinent. There would have been no reason to create Pakistan if everything was ideal for Muslims in India and we were the rulers of India. If we couldn't be the rulers of India again, at least we have Pakistan.

If we couldn't be the rulers of India again, at least we have Pakistan.

:tup:

This is the essence of Pakistan.

Others may agree to disagree.

The truth however is that Muslims had lost power a couple of centuries before the British finally took over. And the advent of the British actually changed the course of the subcontinent forever.

Couldn't help posting this news. This can only happen in India
A maulvi in Meerut has a unique problem. His wife has threatened to commit suicide and has indeed attempted suicide twice, if he doesn't shave off his beard.

Maulvi saab has now approached the SSP, for a solution to this domestic problem between the temporal and the divine.

Where are you based at? In India I believe. I have worked with and know and can introduce you more than 10 people from India even now who have settled here in USA and they never want to go back. How you came up with the story that all Indian wants to go back? Live in the real world man and stop believing what your media tells you.

Why every year Indians apply in troves to come to USA on H1-B visas? They are the largest recipient of work visas in USA. Couple of years ago, the procedures for filing were changed when Indian companies were caught exploiting the system as 3-4 large Indian companies had applied for about 50K applications out of 65K qouta . That shouldn't be the case if India is such a thriving place that there is a more inflow of Indians than outflow?

You are in US & you quote Indians are the larges for WORK visa ... I am in Saudi Arabia and I can show you 1000 or more Pakistanis who doesnt want to go back and are settled in KSA for generations ... they hefty bank balances as they do not send money back to Pakistan ..... Just have a look at immigration status not work visas

By country of origin, 2015 report[edit]
This is a list of countries by emigrant population, based on the UN report International Migrant Stock: The 2015 Revision.[22]

Country Emigrants Notes
Total
Of nation[23]

-----------------------------------------
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India 15,575,724 1.17%
------------------------------------------

23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan 5,935,193 3.05%
-----------------------------------------
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...opulation#By_country_of_origin.2C_2015_report

That is another apic issue. I am talking about many people of BD and Pk still now thinking Hindustan is a part as a whole. Those who are entering with visa their number is under microscope.

But my point was that if pakistan considers itself to be the haven for muslims where every muslim should be free, it should have been the hub for muslims for the whole world and especially india. All the muslims should be dying to be pakistani citizens unlike pakistani citizens dying to be american or canadian citizens, the land of the kafirs.
If the number of people taking visa and coming to india is under the microscope, the number of indian muslims going to pakistan or bd is non existant

Back
Top Bottom