What's new

Do I have the right to remain Ahmadi?

If mainstream Muslims consider us Non-Muslims then please do so because all Sects of Islam declare each other as Kafirs anyway. But by having discriminatory laws only takes your nation back.The fire of takfir that Pakistanis started is now engulfing whole of Pakistan. Now Sunni extremists are demanding that Shia too be declared kafirs.

Why should we declare ourselves kafirs? To make you happy? What nation on earth has laws to discriminate people based on sect or religion?

You can disagree with Ahmadis and call us Non-Muslims but a state has no right to interfere with personal beliefs of people. No wonder Pakistan is so messed up, Pakistanis are just not ready to accept that they can ever be wrong.
I have one question. I don't mean to be offensive.

Can an Ahmedi be a Sunni?

You can refrain from answering if you find it inappropriate, in which case let me know, I will apologize and remove this post.

ربّ
ربّ اِک گُنجھلدار بُجھارت
ربّ اِک گورکھ دھندہ
کھولن لگیاں پیچ ایس دے
کافر ہو جائے بندہ
کافر ہونوں در کے جیویں
کھوجوں مُول نہ کھُنجیں
لائی لگ مومن دے نالوں
کھوجی کافر چنگا

wah... !!

I have one question. I don't mean to be offensive.

Can an Ahmedi be a Sunni?

You can refrain from answering if you find it inappropriate, in which case let me know, I will apologize and remove this post.

omg omg omg what have you asked, delete your post, its so offensive, I cannot believe you asked this... oh no... you broke many hearts.... damn you hindus, you know not what to speak.... acha sorry :lol:

The plight of minorities in this country is no secret ..

yeah like rest of them are having feast every day with blondes and red head bitcchess..............acha sorry :lol:

Tharra is like riding a motorcycle in Moat ka kuvaaa,,,, Bach gaye to kismat the,,, mar gaye to Allah ki marzi :D

wah wah.... jani bhai apka mureed hogiya hai... kasmay what an amazing example... :D

wah... !!

omg omg omg what have you asked, delete your post, its so offensive, I cannot believe you asked this... oh no... you broke many hearts.... damn you hindus, you know not what to speak.... acha sorry :lol:
Yaar, I can't say we treat Ahmedis very well either. Last year there were protest by some Muslim groups against them and no one lifted a finger against them. Perhaps ignorance is the key here. There is no constitutional issue here though. Not sure what's on your side. No offence intended. But the question is valid. :)

State should not decide the religion of people, everyone will be judged by Almighty on day of judgement. Problem with mullah brigade of mainstream is that they are too idiot to convince people with logic and proper argument, so they have to resort to tactics of violence to silence the opponents.

can any pakistani who says ahmedis as non muslims respond to this curious case. I understand there are some minimum critera to call oneself muslim (repeated here many times) but saudis are no fools to allow them. @Leader

We are thakedar....

Constitution of Pakistan declares Ahmedis as non-Muslims, no non-Muslim can apply for pilgrimage to Mecca from Pakistan. Saudis allow Ahmedis for they haven't declared Ahmedis non-Muslims.

We are thakedar....

Constitution of Pakistan declares Ahmedis as non-Muslims, no non-Muslim can apply for pilgrimage to Mecca from Pakistan. Saudis allow Ahmedis for they haven't declared Ahmedis non-Muslims.
what is the legal status of ahmedis in bangladesh and indonesia (where there was some violence) @Jaanbaz

sir jee same like others

shia believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
sunni believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
deobandi believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
brelvi believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
aghakhani believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
ahl hadees believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
quranists believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
pervezi believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
ismaili believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
salfi believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
arudiyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Butriyah / Hurariyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Hanafiyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Kamiliyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Baqiriyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Mubarikiyahbelieves that rest of the muslims are misguided
Hashamiya / Taraqibiyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Younasiyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Azraqiah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Sufriyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Khazimiyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Bashriyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Murdariyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Jahiziayh believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Khaiyatiyah / Makhluqiyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Jubbaiyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Ibriyah. believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Fikriyya believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Tanasikhiya believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Ahadiyahbelieves that rest of the muslims are misguided
so AHMIDYAH ALSO believes that rest of the muslims are misguided

so on................................................... whats new

yaar best poster on pdf from pakistani side

1469860_706802139357911_3421386053880175286_n.jpg

“Ahmadis are Muslims, If They Say They are Muslims and No One, Not Even the Sovereign Legislature, has the Right to Say Otherwise.” – Muhammad Ali Jinnah, 05 May 1944.

“I have been asked a disturbing question, as to who among the Muslims can be a member of the Muslim Conference. It has been asked with particular reference to the Qadianis (Ahmadis). My reply is that, as far as the constitution of the All-India Muslim League is concerned, it stipulates that any Muslim, without distinction of creed or sect, can become a member, provided he accepts the views, policy and programme of the Muslim League, signs the form of membership and pays the subscription. I appeal to the Muslims of Jammu and Kashmir not to raise sectarian questions, but instead to unite on one platform under one banner. In this lies the welfare of the Muslims. In this way, not only can Muslims make political and social progress effectively, but so can other communities, and so also can the state of Kashmir as a whole. What right have I to declare a person non-Muslim, when he claims to be a Muslim.” – Muhammad Ali Jinnah, 23rd May, 1944, Srinagar

Sources:

Tahrik Huriyyat Kashmir (History of Independence Movements in Kashmir), volume 2, 1936 – 1945, page 291)

Back
Top Bottom