What's new

Do I have the right to remain Ahmadi?

Jaanbaz there is a Ahmadi mosque nr green lane in East London? I was passing by and saw it. I think Ahmadi people are very educated persons and everyone should be allowed to believe in what they please without fear but thanks to sick wahabis like Zia and the other brainwashed militant group like JUD, LEI plus the hundreds of others they want only their versions of Islam and everything else would be considered kafir to them. Jinnah's dream of a Pakistan where all religions are equal is dead in the water only to be replaced by the mullah brigade.

Jinnah is only fantasized as a leader in Pakistan, in reality its the ideology of Maududi that rules Pakistan. Zia ul Haq did a great work in implementing Maududi's ideology in Pakistan.

which is ?

By definition, they are not Muslims so they should stop calling themselves as Muslim. Everyone is ready to accept Ahmadi as a separate religion and believe me majority respects their believes. The problem happens when they call themselves Muslims.

Why should we declare ourselves kafirs? To make you happy? What nation on earth has laws to discriminate people based on sect or religion?

You can disagree with Ahmadis and call us Non-Muslims but a state has no right to interfere with personal beliefs of people. No wonder Pakistan is so messed up, Pakistanis are just not ready to accept that they can ever be wrong.

If its your personal believe then don't brag about it, stay inside your home and do whatever you want. But you Ahmadi's want every religious freedom and at the same time you guys brag about personal belief. You have to realize that your religious is ripped off of Islam so you cannot live peacefully in a Muslim community like this by distorting their believes in front of them.

Call yourself whatever you want except Muslim and start living happily in Pakistan and let others live happily too. All this Ahmadi mess is only because of your foolish leaders who want to live under the umbrella of Islam even after tearing it apart into their own version.

They wouldn't, I know quite a few Ahmedi families, Australian citizens, and many of them have been on Hajj.
Was the word Ahmedi written in the passport or did they claim to be Ahmedi like they are in Pakistan? The orders to declare them Non Muslim came from a collective council lead by Saudi so they too declared them :p:

Jinnah is only fantasized as a leader in Pakistan, in reality its the ideology of Maududi that rules Pakistan. Zia ul Haq did a great work in implementing Maududi's ideology in Pakistan.

:) unfortunate but true. same is the case with Gandhi he is fantasized but in reality its the ideology of safronis which is at work in India.

:) unfortunate but true. same is the case with Gandhi he is fantasized but in reality its the ideology of safronis which is at work in India.

yeah perhaps thats why bjp has come to power only once

NO. its the reality on both sides.

neither we have hardliners as rulers for most of years

u cannot even compare the religious bias that exists in pakistan with india,,,,,i mean be realistic dude.
Clearly india is far fron being a model state,,,sure but pakistan is like miles ahead in religious bias

We are thakedar....

Constitution of Pakistan declares Ahmedis as non-Muslims, no non-Muslim can apply for pilgrimage to Mecca from Pakistan. Saudis allow Ahmedis for they haven't declared Ahmedis non-Muslims.
Have they not? Did they miss that council when the Ahmedis were declared? I thought they led it! :unsure:

I just read this who on earth were these Ahrar and why did everyone manage to listen to them?
@Leader @Jaanbaz

Soon after the Objectives Resolution was passed into law by Pakistan’s General Assembly, the Majlis-e-Ahrar-e-Islam (Ahrar), a Muslim separatist movement, began to engage in anti-Ahmadi agitation. On May 1, 1949, Ahrar activists made their first public demand that Ahmadis be declared a non-Muslim minority. The Ahrar insisted that all Ahmadis in public service be removed from their positions. They also accused members of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community of conspiring with India (and particularly remnants of the British regime) against Pakistan’s Sunni population even though the Ahrar had openly opposed the creation of Pakistan. The Ahrar opposition movement climaxed during the peak of the Punjab disturbances. - See more at: Events of 1974 – Anti-Ahmadi Hostilities - The Review of Religions

People voting for BJP for development but Pakistanis will always see the saffronism in that. :lol::lol:

seriously...but they are not at fault here!!
When u read doctored textbooks in ur formative years at school u just become like them

People voting for BJP for development but Pakistanis will always see the saffronism in that. :lol::lol:

:what: :what: lolzz votes and ideology two different thing. clearly the hindutva can be seen everywhere right from killing if Gandhi till Babri Mosque .

and who has even talked about BJP in the first place ? :)))))))))))))))))))))))

Back
Top Bottom