What's new

Do I have the right to remain Ahmadi?

I just read this who on earth were these Ahrar and why did everyone manage to listen to them?
@Leader @Jaanbaz
Soon after the Objectives Resolution was passed into law by Pakistan’s General Assembly, the Majlis-e-Ahrar-e-Islam (Ahrar), a Muslim separatist movement, began to engage in anti-Ahmadi agitation. On May 1, 1949, Ahrar activists made their first public demand that Ahmadis be declared a non-Muslim minority. The Ahrar insisted that all Ahmadis in public service be removed from their positions. They also accused members of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community of conspiring with India (and particularly remnants of the British regime) against Pakistan’s Sunni population even though the Ahrar had openly opposed the creation of Pakistan. The Ahrar opposition movement climaxed during the peak of the Punjab disturbances. - See more at: Events of 1974 – Anti-Ahmadi Hostilities - The Review of Religions

Ulema and Pakistan Movement | Page 2

u cannot even compare the religious bias that exists in pakistan with india,,,,,i mean be realistic dude.
Clearly india is far fron being a model state,,,sure but pakistan is like miles ahead in religious bias

:lol: yeh deadly riots since undivided subcontinent to current day India can define the religious bias so i dotn need to compare at all

I had been watching some Pakistan news shows about Indian election and those anchors had zero understanding about the reasons behind Modi wave in India.

:) yeh same is case with majority Indian newswires commenting on Pakistani politics

:lol: yeh deadly riots since undivided subcontinent to current day India can define the religious bias so i dotn need to compare at all
laugh how much u want to but ur persecution has eliminated the minorities from pakistan.

Now u guys are killing hazras,shias and ahmedias on daily basis as hindu/christian/sikh population is already too low

laugh how much u want to but ur persecution has eliminated the minorities from pakistan.

Now u guys are killing hazras,shias and ahmedias on daily basis as hindu/christian/sikh population is already too low

:P :P you should focus on persecution of your own low cast hindus instead of being sleepless about us.

:what: :what: lolzz votes and ideology two different thing. clearly the hindutva can be seen everywhere right from killing if Gandhi till Babri Mosque .

and who has even talked about BJP in the first place ? :)))))))))))))))))))))))

You don't need to pretend whom you are talking about. Anyway, last time BJP won because of the nuclear tests of 1998 and winning the Kargil war in 1999 which made Vajpayee a national hero which translated into an electoral victory and the massive road modernization projects made him more popular. Religious ideology is not only confined to only Hindu nationalist parties in India and voters aren't mostly influenced by Hindu ideology when they vote.

BTW I heard Noora League is very close to many anti-Shia terror groups in Pakistan.

Last edited:
If mainstream Muslims consider us Non-Muslims then please do so because all Sects of Islam declare each other as Kafirs anyway. But by having discriminatory laws only takes your nation back.The fire of takfir that Pakistanis started is now engulfing whole of Pakistan. Now Sunni extremists are demanding that Shia too be declared kafirs.

Why should we declare ourselves kafirs? To make you happy? What nation on earth has laws to discriminate people based on sect or religion?

You can disagree with Ahmadis and call us Non-Muslims but a state has no right to interfere with personal beliefs of people. No wonder Pakistan is so messed up, Pakistanis are just not ready to accept that they can ever be wrong.
Historically all false prophets and their followers were exterminated.......your kind is lucky that they are breathing. If i had the power, i would have given two choices to your kind,
1- accept proper islam
2- Or be ready to die

You don't need to pretend whom you are talking about. Anyway, last time BJP won because of the nuclear tests of 1998 and winning the Kargil war in 1999 which made Vajpayee a national hero which translated into an electoral victory and the massive road modernization projects made him more popular. Religious ideology is not only confined to only Hindu nationalist parties in India and voters are mostly influenced by Hindu ideology when they vote.

The bold which i was talking about. BJP win or anyone i dint talk about that i talked about religious ideology which is as much alive as in some other countries.

BTW I heard Noora League is very close to many anti-Shia terror groups in Pakistan.

Anti-Sunni parties are close to shia terror groups :)

But again the reality is Nawaz league wins due to stupidity of PPP and PPP wins due to its old vote bank.

These groups have zero contribution

Historically all false prophets and their followers were exterminated.......your kind is lucky that they are breathing. If i had the power, i would have given two choices to your kind,
1- accept proper islam
2- Or be ready to die
Dude! Harsh harsh ...

1- accept proper islam
2- Or be ready to die

one more mullah on board

The bold which i was talking about. BJP win or anyone i dint talk about that i talked about religious ideology which is as much alive as in some other countries.

Even in most of the European countries there are such Christian nationalist group exists but their constitution still favoring equality. You think Pakistan is similar to those LOL discrimination and bigotry against others starts from your laws and basic school education.

do u know those low cast hindus have 50 pc reservation in colleges and jobs??
na,i hoped not.

i can speak on this reservation issue much longer than you can ;) but lets start from basics why they are LOW CAST?

Even in most of the European countries there are such Christian nationalist group exists but their constitution still favoring equality. You think Pakistan is similar to those LOL discrimination and bigotry against others starts from your laws and basic school education.
can you compare your India with those EU countries ? NO you cant neither i can.

Your Indian LOL discrimination and bigotry against others also starts from your laws and basic school education

Back
Top Bottom