What's new

Do I have the right to remain Ahmadi?

Jinnah baba was no aalim, infact he was an irreligious man..............in the first session of national assembly a maulvi stood up for tilawat e Quran paak, jinnah said to him "sit down, this is not mosque"

Jinnah was much more knowledgeable (Alim) than the retarded Mullahs of Deoband who were declaring use of bicycle and loud speakers to be "Haram" at that time :

Ulema and Pakistan Movement

Historically all false prophets and their followers were exterminated.......your kind is lucky that they are breathing. If i had the power, i would have given two choices to your kind,
1- accept proper islam
2- Or be ready to die

Worry about your own kind first. Zia promised to make eradicate Ahmadis and make us beggars. The only beggar right now is Pakistan. Pakistanis beg to the whole world for aid.

It is because of our text books in which it is written that hindus practices sati.....teachers dont clarify that it no longer exist. These are topics of Two nation theory or should i say hindu-phobia

it was abolished during british times only,,,pathetic comments from some pakistanis without verifying the facts

Also, martians too exist.

Raja Rammohan Roy led a popular movement against Sati and got it banned, his views were centuries ahead of the time and after that practice was completely eradicated. After him there came scores of Hindu reformists. Post independence, the first Congress government brought many Hindu reformist laws. Infact, most of the Hindus even don't bother about sharing food and water with Muslims and Christians, restaurant business in my city is owned by mainly Muslims. I was extremely surprised to see the depiction of Hindus in garbage Lollywood movies as people still living in 15th century.
I dont watch lollywood but on cable i once watched a funny scene of an unknown pakistani film. Arif lohar (the singer) is kashmiri mujahid , dancing and singing infront of a hindu fauji with shaved head with a long of hair, sikha. The hindu major is teary eyed. At the end of song, the hindu major shouts "Allah o akbar", pulled off his lock of hair from head and throw it on ground......and then he also starts dancing with arif lohar

I just read this who on earth were these Ahrar and why did everyone manage to listen to them?
@Leader @Jaanbaz
Soon after the Objectives Resolution was passed into law by Pakistan’s General Assembly, the Majlis-e-Ahrar-e-Islam (Ahrar), a Muslim separatist movement, began to engage in anti-Ahmadi agitation. On May 1, 1949, Ahrar activists made their first public demand that Ahmadis be declared a non-Muslim minority. The Ahrar insisted that all Ahmadis in public service be removed from their positions. They also accused members of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community of conspiring with India (and particularly remnants of the British regime) against Pakistan’s Sunni population even though the Ahrar had openly opposed the creation of Pakistan. The Ahrar opposition movement climaxed during the peak of the Punjab disturbances. - See more at: Events of 1974 – Anti-Ahmadi Hostilities - The Review of Religions

You all ready have the answer as to who they were but why did the Pakistani state listen to these village idiots is beyond my thinking. Perhaps you should ask Pakistanis why they listen to anti Pakistani moulvis.

If its your personal believe then don't brag about it, stay inside your home and do whatever you want. But you Ahmadi's want every religious freedom and at the same time you guys brag about personal belief. You have to realize that your religious is ripped off of Islam so you cannot live peacefully in a Muslim community like this by distorting their believes in front of them.
Call yourself whatever you want except Muslim and start living happily in Pakistan and let others live happily too. All this Ahmadi mess is only because of your foolish leaders who want to live under the umbrella of Islam even after tearing it apart into their own version.

Moulvi Jazzbot so when are you declaring Shia as kafir because that is exactly what deobandis and salafis say about Shia.

It is true Pakistanis are discriminating some based on sects and some based on religion...
However you are discriminating Islam based on your adulteration of the seal of prophethood....That is a basic part of Islam which you wish to differ...No problem but then dont call it Islam...
When you alter something's basic you produce something else hence the name changes...or clarify it that is not the case...

I don't want to start a religious debate. I opened this thread in the seniors cafe to highlight the plight of Ahmadis and how many ahmadi Muslims outside of the Pakistan are raising their voices against the persecution of their fellow brothers and sisters. Unfortunately the biggest trolls on PDF are the elite members here.

Last edited:
I don't want to start a religious debate. I opened this thread in the seniors cafe to highlight the plight of Ahmadis and how many ahmadi Muslims outside of the Pakistan are raising their voices against the persecution of their fellow brothers and sisters. Unfortunately the biggest trolls on PDF are the elite members here.
Asking questions is termed trolling?! :unsure:

Moulvi Jazzbot so when are you declaring Shia as kafir because that is exactly what deobandis and salafis say about Shia.

First I ain't moulvi, secondly shia,, deobandi and salafi stuff is different and I am none of them.

By definition, they are not Muslims so they should stop calling themselves as Muslim. Everyone is ready to accept Ahmadi as a separate religion and believe me majority respects their believes. The problem happens when they call themselves Muslims.
whose definition ?

whose definition ?

Islam's definition, and as per Pakistani constitution too.

Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) was last prophet, there will be no prophet after him. This is the most basic thing in Islam. Anyone who declares himself a prophet or follows any prophet after Muhammad (P.B.U.H) is not Muslim. As simple as that.

Islam's definition, and as per Pakistani constitution too.

Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) was last prophet, there will be no prophet after him. This is the most basic thing in Islam. Anyone who declares himself a prophet or follows any prophet after Muhammad (P.B.U.H) is not Muslim. As simple as that.

There is a serious problem in this interpretation my friend . Quran does not clearly state what you are saying here . For this you have to rely on Ahadith .. And every sect has its own collection of Ahadith

Shia claim that anyone who denies "Imamat" is not a Muslim . The popular Sunni answer is "Show us where does it say so in Quran " .. And anything which is not clearly mentioned in Quran can not be termed as "an essential" part of Islam !!

Then why this "double standard" , when it comes to Ahmadiyya ??

Last edited:
There is a serious problem in this interpretation my friend . Quran does not clearly state what you are saying here . For this you have to rely on Ahadith .. And every sect has its own collection of Ahadith

Shia claim that anyone who denies "Imamat" is not a Muslim . The popular Sunni answer is "Show us where does it say so in Quran " .. And anything which is not clearly mentioned in Quran can not be termed as "an essential" part of Islam !!

So you are a Qadiani....... interesting

Read this Ayah of quran
33-40.gif

Jinnah was much more knowledgeable (Alim) than the retarded Mullahs of Deoband who were declaring use of bicycle and loud speakers to be "Haram" at that time :

Ulema and Pakistan Movement

He was a politician not an alim, that being said many of the so called alims of today are also just politicians.

Lol either you are mistaken or you are lying on purpose? Half of my family is twelver so I know they do not believe such a thing while one of my uncles is a zaidi shia and he doesn't believe such a thing either.

can any pakistani who says ahmedis as non muslims respond to this curious case. I understand there are some minimum critera to call oneself muslim (repeated here many times) but saudis are no fools to allow them. @Leader

If the Saudis find out someone is Ahmadi they deport but usually it is don't ask don't tell.

Last edited:
Some restrictions and persecution. In Bangladesh it was mostly Jamaat Islami that was trying to create trouble against Ahmadis. Indonesia have had more problems as there seems to be a growing extremists attacking Ahmadis and Christians and the State just stands and watch everything happening.

Sunni is one who follows Sunnah and the life of the Prophet Mohammad(saw) so in essence Ahmadis are Sunnis too.

90% of Friday Sermons of Ahmadiyya Khalia is about developing close relationship with Allah, sometimes about the issues facing youths in western nations. In many sermons he tells us to pray for Pakistan, Syria, Palestine and for world peace.

You are acting like a silly child who has no clue what you are talking about. We are all ready majority in some ares of Ghana, yet you will never hear Ahmadis attacking Sunnis and burning their mosques.

Fazlu or other mullahs are no where near our Khalifa because unlike your mullahs he never calls for the death of other people and never lies and twists words.

If you refer to women as bitches then it pretty much explains the mentality of your kind.
so this is the answer to what is your existence good for ?

and again what is this establishing khilafat in Pakistan all about, converting everyone to your faith, political power or what?

simply answer the objective of your jamat when they preach this... #NoLifeWithoutKhilafat etc on twitter?

Last edited:
I am not very knowledgeable on this but, I think it would not be too difficult if you learn their traditions not to make it too obvious. FYI no non Muslim can visit Mecca and Medina (not just the holy sites, the whole cities), so it they found out you can say goodbye to your head. Also you might need a fake passport as your name might not be Islamic. :lol:

At most you get deported for entering Mecca not off with his head LOL, Medina anybody can go.

Back
Top Bottom