What's new

Do I have the right to remain Ahmadi?

i got nothing against Ahmedi's & i fully support their right to practice their religion in Pakistan as its their fundamental right, but lets not forget that Ahmedi's are defying the very basic of being Muslim by not accepting Muhammad(PBUH) the last prophet etc...

they do accept, atleast my friends do, but they say Mirza sahib were the second coming of jesus; the promised Messiah of Allah and that we are not accepting the true Messiah and henceforth working against Islam, and that they want to establish Khilafat in Pakistan... @Spring Onion

Dude some part of it would still be Islamic like Aslam here. I doubt you have such a name.

A lot of Western converts have no Islamic name. It my mosque alone there are two white dudes with straight white people names lol.

I have one question. I don't mean to be offensive.

Can an Ahmedi be a Sunni?

You can refrain from answering if you find it inappropriate, in which case let me know, I will apologize and remove this post.

Lol technically they would be considered a Sunni sub sect since they follow jurisprudence of a Sunni Imam.

Have they not? Did they miss that council when the Ahmedis were declared? I thought they led it! :unsure:

I just read this who on earth were these Ahrar and why did everyone manage to listen to them?
@Leader @Jaanbaz

Soon after the Objectives Resolution was passed into law by Pakistan’s General Assembly, the Majlis-e-Ahrar-e-Islam (Ahrar), a Muslim separatist movement, began to engage in anti-Ahmadi agitation. On May 1, 1949, Ahrar activists made their first public demand that Ahmadis be declared a non-Muslim minority. The Ahrar insisted that all Ahmadis in public service be removed from their positions. They also accused members of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community of conspiring with India (and particularly remnants of the British regime) against Pakistan’s Sunni population even though the Ahrar had openly opposed the creation of Pakistan. The Ahrar opposition movement climaxed during the peak of the Punjab disturbances. - See more at: Events of 1974 – Anti-Ahmadi Hostilities - The Review of Religions

Ahrar-e-Islam were the ones who declared M.A. Jinnah kafir-e-Azam... but even then Jinnah went to them to stand united under AIML, but they said that you exclude Ahmadis from AIML, but Jinnah didnt accept their condition..

So you are a Qadiani....... interesting

Read this Ayah of quran
33-40.gif

Discussing theology isn`t allowed here , but I will give you just a few examples :

Hazrat Mulla Ali Qari (mercy of Allah be upon him), who died in 1014 A.H. and was a great research scholar and a master of Hanafi jurisprudence and was a great Imam, has stated in his book Mauzuat Kabir, with reference to the saying of the Holy Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him:

Had Ibrahim (the Holy Prophet's infant son) survived, he would have been a true prophet, that if Ibrahim had survived and had become a prophet he would still have been a follower of the Holy Prophet; and he has interpreted the verse (33:40) as meaning that there would be no prophet after the Holy Prophet who would abrogate his law and who would not be one of his followers.

In the same way, Hazrat Shah Waliullah, Muhaddas of Delhi (mercy of Allah be upon him), who has been acclaimed as the Reformer of the 12th century of Islam, has stated in his book Tafheemat IIahiyyah:

The prophets came to an end with the Holy Prophet, meaning that there can be no divinely inspired reformer after him who would be commissioned by Allah, the Glorious, with a new law.

Thus there can be a difference in the interpretation of the verse, but so far as faith in the verse is concerned it is not open to any doubt that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed had full faith in it , as per Ahmadiyya belief

The verse is as follows:

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets. Allah has full knowledge of all things. (33:40)

Lol either you are mistaken or you are lying on purpose? Half of my family is twelver so I know they do not believe such a thing

I know what I am talking about my friend ... do some research on it

Last edited:
@Jaanbaz what this guy talking about, what are we missing, what khilafat in Pakistan, he is talking about?

As you may know I fully believe in equal rights for all citizens of Pakistan, but I am just trying to learn the basics of your faith and its aims... @Jaanbaz this by no means, mean that I regard your community any less deserving of their rights.

I dont watch lollywood but on cable i once watched a funny scene of an unknown pakistani film. Arif lohar (the singer) is kashmiri mujahid , dancing and singing infront of a hindu fauji with shaved head with a long of hair, sikha. The hindu major is teary eyed. At the end of song, the hindu major shouts "Allah o akbar", pulled off his lock of hair from head and throw it on ground......and then he also starts dancing with arif lohar

Dafuq did i read .hahahahahaha

There is a serious problem in this interpretation my friend . Quran does not clearly state what you are saying here . For this you have to rely on Ahadith .. And every sect has its own collection of Ahadith

Shia claim that anyone who denies "Imamat" is not a Muslim . The popular Sunni answer is "Show us where does it say so in Quran " .. And anything which is not clearly mentioned in Quran can not be termed as "an essential" part of Islam !!

Then why this "double standard" , when it comes to Ahmadiyya ??

Are you sure about this? I don't know exact verses from Quran but I do clearly remember reading "Khatamul Nabi'een" in Quran several times.

And who are these people to decide if someone is a muslim or not ?

You're not wrong. For the most part, no one can judge another's religion.
However, sometimes it's a must. It's like an openly practicing Christian starts claiming to be a Muslim, in which case it's a blatant lie.

sir jee same like others

shia believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
sunni believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
deobandi believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
brelvi believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
aghakhani believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
ahl hadees believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
quranists believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
pervezi believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
ismaili believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
salfi believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
arudiyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Butriyah / Hurariyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Hanafiyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Kamiliyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Baqiriyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Mubarikiyahbelieves that rest of the muslims are misguided
Hashamiya / Taraqibiyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Younasiyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Azraqiah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Sufriyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Khazimiyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Bashriyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Murdariyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Jahiziayh believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Khaiyatiyah / Makhluqiyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Jubbaiyah believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Ibriyah. believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Fikriyya believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Tanasikhiya believes that rest of the muslims are misguided
Ahadiyahbelieves that rest of the muslims are misguided
so AHMIDYAH ALSO believes that rest of the muslims are misguided

so on................................................... whats new

We already have so many sects. The Dajjal is coming :woot:

Last edited:
Are you sure about this? I don't know exact verses from Quran but I do clearly remember reading "Khatamul Nabi'een" in Quran several times.

The Ahmedis do not reject this verse , they have a different interpretation only ... And ironically , many other scholars before him , also interpreted this verse (33:40) in the same way as Mirza Ghulam Ahmed did .. (Read post # 142)

I dont watch lollywood but on cable i once watched a funny scene of an unknown pakistani film. Arif lohar (the singer) is kashmiri mujahid , dancing and singing infront of a hindu fauji with shaved head with a long of hair, sikha. The hindu major is teary eyed. At the end of song, the hindu major shouts "Allah o akbar", pulled off his lock of hair from head and throw it on ground......and then he also starts dancing with arif lohar

Such things are stupid Hinduphobia and many Hindus love to watch such things for humour just like Zaid Hamid's rants.

Last edited:
At most you get deported for entering Mecca not off with his head LOL, Medina anybody can go.
With all these questions going on I am not sure anymore :unsure:

:raise:
Chapter (33) sūrat l-aḥzāb (The Combined Forces)
33_40.png

Sahih International: Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing.

Back
Top Bottom