What's new

Disintegration of China because of economic collapse?

我们知道中共为了夺权用了不少手段。但是当年的情况,中共是比民国更好的选择。咱们到中国历史那边讨论吧。

毛主席搞了很多無謂運動!

中國人得到甚麼?

不敢說真話, 倫理關係扭曲, 大量文化遺產被破壞

People should remember from history that during the conflict against Japan, KMT betrayed Chairman Mao on a number of separate occasions. If my memory serves me correct it happened in Shanghai where the KMT turned there guns on there fellow Chinese brothers. KMT was a party controlled by a few warlords who had there own personal armies. Japan first invaded Manchuria, and faced no obstacle because the KMT leadership had no balls to fight the imperial Japanese army. Furthermore they were more concerned with finding and killing local communists activists, hence why Chairman Mao moved to Yunnan province to build and safe guard the party at the same time finding the Japanese.

功還功

過還過

功過不能相抵

親者支持其遺體留在水晶棺

仇者支持將其鞭屍

我認為他最終應該得到適當安葬

This is not off-topic.

Most of CCP Princelings has common problem as Bo Guagua.
民国领导抗日,中共壮大并夺权成功。今天的中共腐败缠身。

毛主席搞了很多無謂運動!

中國人得到甚麼?

不敢說真話, 倫理關係扭曲, 大量文化遺產被破壞
文革中共自己也承认是错误。。

功還功

過還過

功過不能相抵

親者支持其遺體留在水晶棺

仇者支持將其鞭屍

我認為他最終應該得到適當安葬
一个死人,埋了算了。

You also don't forget Mao's 27 years (1949-76).

You can blame imperialist crime (USA, UK, France, Russia, Japan) against China in 1840-1949, but you can't deny Mao crime in 1949-1976.
Mao had his fair share of mistakes and flaws, but he built the foundation in which Deng's reforms took off. He started science and military programs that ensured revival of China.

毛主席搞了很多無謂運動!

中國人得到甚麼?

不敢說真話, 倫理關係扭曲, 大量文化遺產被破壞
Mao's years were still miles ahead of KMT years.

Mao has way more than just mistakes and flaws. Mao single handed persecuted his political enemies (Liu Shaoqi, Zhu De, Peng Dehuai, etc), directed the Great Leap Forward (which resulted in mass famine of estimated 20-60 million deaths), and destroyed our traditional culture through his cultural revolution. China became the poorest country under Mao's regime.

If anything, I think his personal obsession of power and paranoia of losing made China a present day North Korea.

I hope China will forever remember this tragedy and move forward without any more of Mao's dictatorship madness. We must not let our country plunge back into the darkness of the past. Support moderation and say no to extremists.

Mao had his fair share of mistakes and flaws, but he built the foundation in which Deng's reforms took off. He started science and military programs that ensured revival of China.

Mao's years were still miles ahead of KMT years.

Mao has way more than just mistakes and flaws. Mao single handed persecuted his political enemies (Liu Shaoqi, Zhu De, Peng Dehuai, etc), directed the Great Leap Forward (which resulted in mass famine of estimated 20-60 million deaths), and destroyed our traditional culture through his cultural revolution. China became the poorest country under Mao's regime.

If anything, I think his personal obsession of power and paranoia of losing made China a present day North Korea.

I hope China will forever remember this tragedy and move forward without any more of Mao's dictatorship madness. We must not let our country plunge back into the darkness of the past. Support moderation and say no to extremists.

Dumbass white worshipping Hong Konger. Without Mao you would still be kissing the white mans feet.
Hong Kong has a slave mentality to whites like Indians have towards whites. You have been brainwashed with western propaganda.
Mao was the greatest ever Chinese. When you hold the renminbi, you hold a piece of our great leader, the great man Chairman Mao.
Mao liberated Chinese people from the imperialists. Mao set the stage to liberate you from British rule.
Without Mao, there is no modern China!

Dumbass white worshipping Hong Konger. Without Mao you would still be kissing the white mans feet.
Hong Kong has a slave mentality to whites like Indians have towards whites. You have been brainwashed with western propaganda.
Mao was the greatest ever Chinese. When you hold the renminbi, you hold a piece of our great leader, the great man Chairman Mao.
Mao liberated Chinese people from the imperialists. Mao set the stage to liberate you from British rule.

你條五毛才是Dumbass

No one can be called GREATEST!

I Mao were still alive, China must be present North Korea!

Maybe you should move to North Korea, which models exactly after Mao era China.

China has moved on. You have not.

Communists and the Nationalists fought the civil war, the loser had to go live in a tiny island called Taiwan. Taiwan is in absolutely no position to lecture the mainland. Sorry kid, but Taiwan is pretty much irrelevant. We don't take orders from you, we are more powerful than you and getting more powerful every single day, therefore it is YOU that will be taking orders from us.

In 20 years time, Taiwan will be powerless to do anything to the mainland, you will ALWAYS be our b**ch!
There is not a damn thing you can do to stop us, NOT A DAMN THING!

May be I'm the bad guy, at the wrong side. If you insist that you are right, enlighten the stupid me! Give me explanation, Why should I listen to you? Why is our Chinese culture and tradition must die? While other countries around the world so proud with their heritage, care it well so it will last forever?

Taiwan doesn't ask many and heavy things. We understand and see it by our own eyes, the progress CCP made in mainland. I can say 80% good, 20% bad. Is that hard to ask to fix this 20%? It doesn't harm anyone, but instead makes China better.

Let's organize a big movement in China and Taiwan toward unification, the right one.

You do realize that Taiwan's economic miracle was the product of a very special period right? I'll give you a few reasons why Taiwan was successful in the 1970's to 1990's, and why it will be downhill from here.

1. Mainland China was closed to the outside world from 1949 to early 1990's. Taiwan on the other hand, was not. It was able to grow its economy through small manufacturing.

2. When Chiang Kai-shek fled to Taiwan with his remaining forces in 1949, he brought alot of experts all over the China with him. These people were top of the line thinkers and engineers. You will never have the same pool of experts to pick from on a small island anymore.

3. Also, KMT forces looted and pillaged in mainland for weeks before bring their wealth to Taiwan. Your economy was fed with the blood of mainlanders.

1. One of the reason of Taiwan stagnant beside of mismanagement and lack of ambitious, was because we invested a lot in mainland, sacrificed Taiwan economy. It's well-known that Taiwan most important companies and most of the businessmen are too busy in mainland.

2. These experts were ROC officials and pro-ROC businessmen. There were also many experts prefer to stay. But CCP prefer to listen to USSR and harmful Communist teaching rather than their own experts. And later, these experts purged during Cultural Revolution. When Deng Xiaobing reformed the economy and opened the country, he asked Taiwan for help. We send a lot of experts, businessmen and money to rebuild China.

3. Chiang Kai-Shek took it to built army, to invade mainland and expel communism. Anyway, we already used the money to invaded mainland in different form of invasion, called economy investment. We invested all of them in mainland more than we took, to keep mainland government stay away from communism and one day return to their root, China.

Trust me Eddie, I believe Chairmen Mao did great things for China, but he is misunderstood in the west. Human beings can make mistakes but in general he did a good job for China, and every Chinese should be proud of his achievements.

Actually, people in Taiwan are also understand about this. He was necessary.

I can say in the last 150 years, China history was full of stupidity.

I am not blaming Taiwan just the DPP and their independence bid and the reason of hostility including Taipei wanting us to remove the missiles pointed at it no Independence bid no missiles.

Never claimed I was communist it is the CPC, it will remain that way. We are all loyal to Chinese civilization however political divides have caused a difference between the cross straits it is what started the civil war. We have been reforming for the past 10 years and I expect more over this coming decade as of yet Taipei bid for independence is what slows it, if a peace treaty is signed and independence is renounced then China can focus on itself more reform.

As of yet events like Wukhan where the government heeded the protesters demands or the current protests which the journalists finding a compromise, China will gradually reform its political system as it has done with the economy all that is needed from Taipei is to accept a peace treaty and drop independence bid. And unification can be discussed later while reform is going.

We have common stances on Diaoyu Islands and the South China Sea which we should work on.

Yes, the political reformation is very important and must continue. I hope the direction toward Confucianism. In my opinion, mainland Confucianism will be far better than Taiwan. I already said Taiwan Confucianism is not so right.

The unification is not that simple. It's a matter of heart. I look for unification too, but if you ask me now, I can't give my answer. I just want to say, I don't want my life worse than today, especially politically. And I don't want live in a place where our culture being oppressed, defamed and demonized. I'm not a traitor, but it can only be understand by feeling.

Mainland Chinese are also whites worshiper too. The other whites, the communist.

Mao Zedong is like Chiang Kai-Shek, both are great heroes of China, but both reputation are tainted too.

Mainlander and Taiwanese, we both have the same level stupidity. ROC or PRC, we both are dog and wolf.

Mainland Chinese are also white worshiper too. The other whites, the communist.

Mao Zedong is like Chiang Kai-Shek, both are great heroes of China, but both reputation are tainted too.

Mainlander and Taiwanese, we both have the same level stupidity. We both are dog and wolf.

Mao Zedong brought dignity and confidence back to Chinese while Jiang Jieshi did nothing on that.

Mao has made lots of mistakes but above all he is still our man of the history!

Back
Top Bottom