What's new

Discussion: Illegal crackdown on PTI

I never discussed politics at home, rarely watch TV because when I am back in Pakistan, I have lot of other stuff to do. Yesterday my son changed WhatsApp Profile pic of my and his mom's accounts to IK and Behind you skipper banner. When I asked why you did it, he told me that their whole class had plan to do it to support IK. He is in Grade 6. My daughter in Grade 8 also said same, they even wanted to create twitter accounts but I have bared them from FB,Twitter etc.

These duffer property managers still are unable to understand changing reality, in few years these kids will be eligible to vote, do these property managers think that they'll be able to control young generation with censorship and can shove respect for fauj forcefully, do they think that they'll vote for crooks and their partner in crime. How long they'll be able to manipulate elections to favor crooks on whom they have files ready and can manage.

Only if these property managers have focused more on their profession instead of managing East India Company' and their personal interests we would have been at much better place.

The Imperial British Army in the Raj looked at the land it was supposed to defend as predominantly a fiefdom that needed to be protected principally to protect the Imperial project, not as a goal in itself.

While defense was certainly a big part of their duties, their actual institutional purpose was ORDER and CONTROL.

Our Army wasn't created from scratch through the organization of resistance movements against the colonizers or something --- it mostly consisted of 'native' officers who had joined the Imperial British Army (to rule over their own people, and also receive land and other perks in exchange of loyalty to the Crown). This institutional culture is what defines the Army today.

At PMA --- unlike in Turkey, Iran, China, Japan, Germany, Israel, etc. --- you are FORCED to not speak the native language as a cadet. You HAVE to speak the language of the oppressor or you'll be penalized. These 'little things' point toward much larger intellectual and emotional slavery of a very deep level.

My 2c :)

I now realize that the establishment never brought PTI to power, infact they rigged many PTI seats so they cannot form a strong govt. This might be the best thing to happen to Pakistan, people's eyes are opened.
Its is very much proven that politicians, judiciary, military leaders and mullahs are all American agents and slaves. Notice most of their offspring will be studying or doing business in US. The US have infiltrated deep in all Pakistani institutions.
It will be really hard to get rid of them, we need a cleansing like erdogan did after the failed coup. We need to arrest 30 to 50K people who are american agents.
Now that i see it, bajwa and others never really cared about dieing soldiers either and seems to just let it happen. We need to make example out of traitors.

Imran Khan clearly won both general elections in 2013, (2018 with majority). The elections were rigged.

In Karachi, PTI clean sweeped both times.

Next day on social media, there were videos of MQM/PPP stamping fake votes (thappay).

People of Karachi love Imran Khan, if he started PTI movement/grassroot struggle from Karachi 2013 onwards, he would have been PM with 220+ seats in NA. Not kidding.

Unfortunately, the Pakistan Army under Bajwa and his henchmen has gone rogue.

go rogue : to begin to behave in an independent or uncontrolled way that is not authorized, normal, or expected

For example, fighting an enemy is part of their duty. But when they join the enemy camp then it means they have gone rogue.

The country is divided into two:

Rogue Camp:
  • Bajwa and henchmen, in control of Pakistan military
  • Sharif crime family
  • Zardari crime family
  • Bribe taking judiciary
  • Bribe taking bureaucracy
  • USA
  • Israel
  • Modi/India
  • Haters of Pakistan and Islam
What the rogue camp is promoting:
  • Status quo
  • Economic collapse
  • Poverty
  • Zardari control over Sindh and Karachi
  • Sharif control over Punjab and Federal governments
  • USA ordered regime change
  • No justice, law of the jungle
  • Bribery
  • Corruption

Patriotic Camp:
  • Imran Khan, PTI
  • Civil society of Pakistan
  • Most educated Pakistanis
  • Most overseas Pakistanis
  • Most rank and file of military
  • Most currently serving soldiers
  • People who want to get rid of corruption, bribery, injustice etc.
  • People who want to see Pakistan prosperous and strong
  • Muslims around the world
  • Pakistanis who want an independent Pakistan
  • Pakistanis who want to ally with Muslim countries
What Patriots want:
  • Economic development
  • Justice
  • Getting rid of corrupt politicians
  • Reforming the political process to eliminate rigging
  • Reform judiciary
  • Overseas Pakistanis want right to vote
  • Etc.
These lists are just a sample. But it shows that there are two distinct camps in Pakistan and for the patriots to lose will be a disaster. The patriots have to win. It's a do or die. The rogue camp has to be defeated.

Hopefully, the Pakistan military will get rid of its rogue elements and join the patriotic camp.

ask your son to start thinking independently and forming his own opinions, rather than following the mob.
This was a teachable moment for him.
Ask him to explain why he was supporting imran .
Because some in the class were supporting or he knows something about him ?
Stop lecturing us. Mob lynching is your favorite sport. Go lynch a helpless muslim if you got so much free time

Stop lecturing us. Mob lynching is your favorite sport. Go lynch a helpless muslim if you got so much free time
get off your high horse.
India is a shining example for all your political parties now.
Imran was a resister but now he is also our biggest fan.
Sharif's were always our fans.
Even your establishment loves us now.
Get with the times.

Now this looks like an effort to fan the flames.. Either he is being forced to tweet under arrest, or he is lying.

This is how the situations go out of hand. People are loving Khan at the moment. Any such reports will make the people start attacking security forces.. who are our brothers.. that's what the enemy and some stooges in the institution want.. that is what the whole plan of the US looks like.
Someone close to me was threatened and I am at a point where I don't care if public gets angry at them

You're using a defense forum to push your anti army agenda.

What a time to be alive, moderators trying to bring the army down for the beloved.

Biggest mistake of the army to bring IK to power.
This place wasn't this anti army when it was infested by Indians

PTI folks:- we need to be disciplined and not take a swing against the army- this is not because we are naive- this is because we are not a mob- PTI top leadership has insisted that the army must not be targeted. They are what stops us from becoming a failed state.

Failed state happens when you knowingly make convicted criminal Shahbaz Sharif as PM. This has already been done.

Failed state happens when your overseas Pakistanis can no longer trust your puppet PM SS, and withdraw $2 Billion USD from Roshan Accounts. Imran Khan worked day and night to build this trust.

Failed state happens when you use state machinery to nullify cases against financial terrorists such as Nawaz Sharif, Ishaq Dar etc. and you allow them to flee to London.

Failed state happens when you oust an elected Prime Minister Imran Khan, who is loved dearly by every Pakistani. Despite having concrete proof of foriegn interference.

Failed state happens when you openly let American/EU ambassadors meet corrupt lawmakers and allow them to conspire under your watch/supervision and overthrow genuinely elected PTI government,

Failed state happens when you seek protection of your sovereignty from America, instead of your own common Pakistanis.

Failed state happens when you create an echo chambers, and try to silence constructive criticisms coming from educated Pakistanis who have survived and struggled side by side despite the shortcomings.

Failed state happens when you knowingly make convicted criminal Shahbaz Sharif as PM. This has already been done.

Failed state happens when your overseas Pakistanis can no longer trust your puppet PM SS, and withdraw $2 Billion USD from Roshan Accounts. Imran Khan worked day and night to build this trust.

Failed state happens when you use state machinery to nullify cases against financial terrorists such as Nawaz Sharif, Ishaq Dar etc. and you allow them to flee to London.

Failed state happens when you oust an elected Prime Minister Imran Khan, who is loved dearly by every Pakistani. Despite having concrete proof of foriegn interference.

Failed state happens when you openly let American/EU ambassadors meet corrupt lawmakers and allow them to conspire under your watch/supervision and overthrow genuinely elected PTI government,

Failed state happens when you seek protection of your sovereignty from America, instead of your own common Pakistanis.

Failed state happens when you create an echo chambers, and try to silence constructive criticisms coming from educated Pakistanis who have survived and struggled side by side despite the shortcomings.
They made mistakes - we’re not naive- but we also don’t live in a utopia- we need a strong army because we are a security state because of our neighbor.

They made mistakes - we’re not naive- but we also don’t live in a utopia- we need a strong army because we are a security state because of our neighbor.

22 Prime Ministers in history of Pakistan, not a single one completed full term. Tell me more about mistakes.

--

And btw, you look like a false flag indian troll, Joined March 5, 2022. Shoo, go away!

whats your take on all this emotional theater in Pakistan ?
i find it hilarious that pti fanboys are not asking for neutrality, but like imran are openly asking the establishment to take a side , their side.
I think most are expats here who have a distorted picture of public mood and will get a shock when pti loses in future elections.
Very easy to arrange crowds in the subcontinent. And these spontaneous crowds seem to have a surfeit of pti flags , easily outnumbering the Pakistani flag.

Yesterday you were claiming that PTI had no support and that no one would come out in support? That changed very quickly.

You haven't seen a thing yet. Let things proceed because everyone has to digest a lot yet. A volcano only bursts when the lava reaches the top. Let the lava reach the top.

I know why all the "patriots" are pleading for sanity and calm. Sanity and calm will prevail once Bajwa leaves unceremoniously.

han bai to kon kon NEUTRALITY wala BS phila rha tha? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...... hamari ankhain kam nhi karti na?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom