What's new

Discussion: Illegal crackdown on PTI

Lol.. they are unable to fathom how the trend "#امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور" reached unprecedented levels.. That's why I say both military and civil bureaucracy in Pakistan is not highly educated..

They can't believe that real awam can start a trend against them.. lol and when awam does that, it is the end of "respect" that you were able to earn after the shocker of 1971.. They were probably thinking, its the bots' kaarguzari

Today, you are back to the position where you started 50 years back!
The level of disconnect from reality of these people is disturbing.

Guys check Twitter trends, I think someone is removing millions of tweets, especially in the #imported government(urdu), it has crossed 3 million mark many times and then back to 1.6 or 1.5 million, this has happened many time in past few days, otherwise I think this trend has crossed 20 million mark.
Naa, I think it gives you last 24 hour estimate only..

People of Pakistan sleep.. the trend goes down.. the next day, it goes up again.. That's why it looks completely organic.

Naa, I think it gives you last 24 hour estimate only..

People of Pakistan sleep.. the trend goes down.. the next day, it goes up again.. That's why it looks completely organic.
Please check the link I shared again, how can a trend suddenly come down from 3.5 million to 1.6 million in one hour, it has happened many times in past few days, it again and again starts from 1.6 million or less.

Please check the link I shared again, how can a trend suddenly come down from 3.5 million to 1.6 million in one hour, it has happened many times in past few days, it again and again starts from 1.6 million or less.

Twitter is biased.

Hundreds of pro Imran Khan accounts are being shadowbanned and suspended. It's unfortunate that we have to deal with internal as well as external enemies at same time.

It's showing 3.02 million to me

It happens but overall there are 5 million tweets

Lol.. they are unable to fathom how the trend "#امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور" reached unprecedented levels.. That's why I say both military and civil bureaucracy in Pakistan is not highly educated..

They can't believe that real awam can start a trend against them.. lol and when awam does that, it is the end of "respect" that you were able to earn after the shocker of 1971.. They were probably thinking, its the bots' kaarguzari

Today, you are back to the position where you started 50 years back!

Someone tell them that you can pay your way to trending 40-50k tweets, but not 3 million.

It happens.. completely organic.. Don't worry.. It's still showing over 3 million tweets.

It was showing more than 3 million yesterday, and day before it was also more than 3 million I think.
That's why I said I have heard it shows last 24 hours activity.. otherwise trends won't give way to other current trends ever..

Imagine this trend.. if everyone stops tweeting it, even then it will remain on top for the years to come.. Current trend means you have to see the current numbers.

Important thing is that, people are not letting it slip.. oonch neech aayegi, but overall, it will remain over 2 million for the next couple of days at least.

Salar Sultanzai says in his tweet that he received a call from the FIA.

That said, the Establishment will use whatever and whomever it needs to use to try and not leave its fingerprints, but we all know who's behind this crackdown against the PTi that started even before the NCM was passed:

1. Pro PTI commentators banned from most TV channels
2. Media blackout of massive PTI protests across the country
3. Raids against PTI social media team and others
4. Lightening quick judicial response to undercut any PTI attempt to obtain recourse from the Judiciary

Name and shame them every chance you get.
You're using a defense forum to push your anti army agenda.

What a time to be alive, moderators trying to bring the army down for the beloved.

Biggest mistake of the army to bring IK to power.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom