What's new

Discussion: Illegal crackdown on PTI

Lesson for polititions you are not here to stay for ever do good you will remain always good if you use Islam as your tool of politics and miss use your power you will be the recieving end too

Only power holder is ALLAH KAREEM sincerely work for him and he will protect you from all enemies sadly PTI used Islam for their political gains

There's a difference between using Islam and following Islam.

America bachanay wala hai ya Allah?

quran.png

Someone please tell them the trend was done by people of Pakistan. No one in Pakistan would even tweet for them after they sold the countrys independence and sovereignty apart from their illiterate pathetic 5th generation team.

The only thing they can do is give bails to corrupts and hold court for the dignified in the middle of the night. Raid patriotic peoples homes and feed and nurture snakes. Blackout media and remove journalists loyal to Pakistan.

Last edited:
Watch where Shiekh Rasheed is standing......if he is still with Imran Khan, it means whole GHQ is not compromised.
Between GHQ and imran khan
Shiekh will choose khan i believe

Someone please tell them the trend was done by people of Pakistan. No one in Pakistan would even tweet for them after they sold the countrys independence and sovereignty apart from their illiterate pathetic 5th generation team.

The only thing they can do is give bails to corrupts and hold court for the dignified in the middle of the night. Raid patriotic peoples homes and feed and nurture snakes. Blackout media and remove journalists loyal to Pakistan.
Yaar ye 1 Twitter trend se dar gaiy😂😂

General Bajwa, DG ISI and the top military leadership have to go - they are going to destroy the institutions they are leading.
Not just that they need to be stripped down from their uniforms,previous ranks and previous awards, medals etc through a proper court martial. And later should face a firing squad.
The one and only punishment for treason is death penalty.

Not just that they need to be stripped down from their uniforms,previous ranks and previous awards, medals etc through a proper court martial. And later should face a firing squad.
The one and only punishment for treason is death penalty.
No one should be killed

Insided put all these traitors politicians general judges in cages and place these cages in Chowks

So that Everyone passing give them lanat

Guys check Twitter trends, I think someone is removing millions of tweets, especially in the #imported government(urdu), it has crossed 3 million mark many times and then back to 1.6 or 1.5 million, this has happened many time in past few days, otherwise I think this trend has crossed 20 million mark.

kya class the yaar LT Haroon, Gen Tariq, Raheel Sharif, Bilal Akbar, Nadeem Ashfaq, Sher Afghan, Asim Saleem, Asif Ghafoor, Naveed Mukhtar, G Rizwan, Zubair Hayat, Gen Shamin .... I mean kya level respect aur morale the fooj ka kya ye ganday keray Bajwa Azhar etc

Lol.. they are unable to fathom how the trend "#امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور" reached unprecedented levels.. That's why I say both military and civil bureaucracy in Pakistan is not highly educated..

They can't believe that real awam can start a trend against them.. lol and when awam does that, it is the end of "respect" that you were able to earn after the shocker of 1971.. They were probably thinking, its the bots' kaarguzari

Today, you are back to the position where you started 50 years back!

The PTI is represented by middle-class, poor, ordinary people, who keep the country running.

The same people are highly versatile, political aware (we can see through the manipulation washing machine) and patriotic to the core. We're neither extremists, nor we support violence to meet our demands.

--

I hope no more miscalculation takes places from establishment. And free-and-fair elections are called immediately. as Imran Khan is demanding.

--

The foreign funded puppet government is utterly rejected.

Back
Top Bottom