What's new

Discussion: Illegal crackdown on PTI

A good analysis of today's oath taking ceremony.

1649708929312.png

A part of me wants to say to all of you, that you reap what you sow, but anyways, here are the reasons why this is happening;

PTI social media teams went against anyone and everyone who was critical of Establishment's role in the politics. You guys used to celebrate abductions and beating of journalists, and used to call it all a drama. Guess what, here's the real drama happening now.

Baloch activists were picked up, journalists forcefully taken off-air, cases filed against dissidents any critical voice there was left in the country. What's happening today to PTI is not even 10% of what has been happening to everyone else. But you guys didn't even remain silent, you used to encourage it!

Here's a list of enforced disappearance cases during PTI's tenure;

Hafeez Baloch
Mudassir Naru
Alamgir Wazir
Idrees Khattak
Dr Jameel Balo
Rehmat Pifa
Fayaz A
Mohsin Abdali
Jiand Balo
Qayum Balo
Hasnain Balo
Aurangzeb Balo
Zareef Rind
Malik Meer
Changez Baloch
Hani Baloch
Naseem Baloch
Muhammad Ismail
Abdul Ghaffar Baloch
Inam ul Raheem
Hizbullah Qambrani
Hassaan Qambrani
Sohail Baloch
Safi Baloch
Aqib Chandio
Muhammad Ameen
Matiullah Jan
Sarang Joyo
Sajid Gondal
Qismat Khan
Dolat Khan

And then your Human Rights Minister used to have this attitude;

The reason this is all happening to you now is because you justified these things and hoped it would never happen to you. Now they are, Establishment always has a reason for these actions, and it will always be about some kind of national security. You tolerate one Enforced Disappearance of abduction, or beating, they will do it again and it doesn't matter who that is, as long as they speak against the 'holy designs'.

You should all be thankful to IHC that it struck down PECA ordinance, otherwise that was also the cards to be used against your own social media activists. Any remorse on bringing these draconian laws?

And this was the highlight of the whole PTI era;

Have fun!

PS: I wholeheartedly condemn victimisation of PTI activists, this post is just to remind them to not repeat same mistakes again.

I never thought I would ever copy a tweet from Noorani's handle.. lol

Aye, I'm sure many are thinking the same. He was one of those traitors until about 48 hours ago. :D

Noorani too was once attacked by "na maloom afraad", they stopped his car and beat him with iron rods, he suspects it was establishment goons.

Also, I just remembered another event to refresh everyone's memory... remember the kidnapping of IG Sindh? He was picked up and strong-armed by rangers, then detained illegally. The humiliated IG and other senior police went on leave in protest because the media wasn't able to report what happened and the government kept quiet and did not back them.

A part of me wants to say to all of you, that you reap what you sow, but anyways, here are the reasons why this is happening;

PTI social media teams went against anyone and everyone who was critical of Establishment's role in the politics. You guys used to celebrate abductions and beating of journalists, and used to call it all a drama. Guess what, here's the real drama happening now.

Baloch activists were picked up, journalists forcefully taken off-air, cases filed against dissidents any critical voice there was left in the country. What's happening today to PTI is not even 10% of what has been happening to everyone else. But you guys didn't even remain silent, you used to encourage it!

Here's a list of enforced disappearance cases during PTI's tenure;

Hafeez Baloch
Mudassir Naru
Alamgir Wazir
Idrees Khattak
Dr Jameel Balo
Rehmat Pifa
Fayaz A
Mohsin Abdali
Jiand Balo
Qayum Balo
Hasnain Balo
Aurangzeb Balo
Zareef Rind
Malik Meer
Changez Baloch
Hani Baloch
Naseem Baloch
Muhammad Ismail
Abdul Ghaffar Baloch
Inam ul Raheem
Hizbullah Qambrani
Hassaan Qambrani
Sohail Baloch
Safi Baloch
Aqib Chandio
Muhammad Ameen
Matiullah Jan
Sarang Joyo
Sajid Gondal
Qismat Khan
Dolat Khan

And then your Human Rights Minister used to have this attitude;

The reason this is all happening to you now is because you justified these things and hoped it would never happen to you. Now they are, Establishment always has a reason for these actions, and it will always be about some kind of national security. You tolerate one Enforced Disappearance of abduction, or beating, they will do it again and it doesn't matter who that is, as long as they speak against the 'holy designs'.

You should all be thankful to IHC that it struck down PECA ordinance, otherwise that was also the cards to be used against your own social media activists. Any remorse on bringing these draconian laws?

And this was the highlight of the whole PTI era;

Have fun!

PS: I wholeheartedly condemn victimisation of PTI activists, this post is just to remind them to not repeat same mistakes again.
Good list, fully agree with the sentiment here. I can point to countless discussions on this forum on this subject.

Lesson for polititions you are not here to stay for ever do good you will remain always good if you use Islam as your tool of politics and miss use your power you will be the recieving end too

Only power holder is ALLAH KAREEM sincerely work for him and he will protect you from all enemies sadly PTI used Islam for their political gains

Back
Top Bottom