What's new

Discussion about Kashmir Issue by Back Benchers of UK Parliament.

Lolz, it was not us who is asking each and every country to intermediate in Kashmir issue.. Our stance is that its a bilateral issue and its up to both our countries and no one else to solve it and nobody in India asked to take it to international courts.. You went to international courts to complain about India and you lost miserably..
but but...bilateral issue hasnt been solved for almost 70 yrs now...

And it is India who doesnt want 3rd people to mingle yet it is an Indian who stated this blog to cheer his delusions? :unsure:

Interesting turnaround after decades. So shud we assume comfortably that its end to Internationalizing Kashmir? Afterall UK was the last weapon in Pakistan's International support armory.
Right! Shipwrecked on the Kashmir issue, Pakistan now finds itself stranded on a lonely one-tree island with no place to go.

Perhaps if they had not used terror as an instrument of state policy and treated their home grown terrorists as 'strategic assets' as Gen Kayani mentioned, the Kashmir imbroglio would have been sorted out long ago to the satisfaction of all parties concerned.

Oh wait! The question is: Does the Pak Army really want to resolve the Kashmir issue? I think not, because without the Kashmir issue, the PA's value would have gone down many notches and their preeminence in Pak society as 'defenders of Islam and Pakistan' would have disappeared. They need an alibi to keep up the charade and what better than to keep Kashmir on the boil?

So don't expect a resolution to the dispute - not until the the cows come home. And that means forever!

Right! Shipwrecked on the Kashmir issue, Pakistan now finds itself stranded on a lonely one-tree island with no place to go.

Perhaps if they had not used terror as an instrument of state policy and treated their home grown terrorists as 'strategic assets' as Gen Kayani mentioned, the Kashmir imbroglio would have been sorted out long ago to the satisfaction of all parties concerned.

Oh wait! The question is: Does the Pak Army really want to resolve the Kashmir issue? I think not, because without the Kashmir issue, the PA's value would have gone down many notches and their preeminence in Pak society as 'defenders of Islam and Pakistan' would have disappeared. They need an alibi to keep up the charade and what better than to keep Kashmir on the boil?

So don't expect a resolution to the dispute - not until the the cows come home. And that means forever!

Counting chickens a little too soon. Forever is a long way to go. Let the international opinion close the books on the Kashmir issue at the UN where its a forgotten topic. Let UK worry about the plebiscite where it seems to be losing Ireland. Which seems unlikely, but a scare is a scare.

its about money and money making opportunities

there are money making opportunities in china - so the world gave a cold shulder to tibet

there are money making opportunitites in inida - so the wolrd will give a cold shlloulder to pakistan on kashmir

as simple as that

and as long as we hold that (money making) power we will exploit that to the fullest in the international diplomacy/community arena

Good now try that in China, USA and Russia. :lol:....

And u r right about this...but many Pakistanis find it difficult to accept.

Difference is considering a forgotten issue to being a discarded issue. Things have started to change at a rapid pace around the world.

but but...bilateral issue hasnt been solved for almost 70 yrs now...

And it is India who doesnt want 3rd people to mingle yet it is an Indian who stated this blog to cheer his delusions? :unsure:

Make up your mind.. Are you supporting 3 rd party mediation or are you not..

Make up your mind.. Are you supporting 3 rd party mediation or are you not..
Depends whats their interest how expert they are and if they can bring any conclusion...though I am MORE INTERESTED in the voice of Kashmir ...whose land it is and who have more rights to talk about it than either you or me or any 3rd alien!

Depends whats their interest how expert they are and if they can bring any conclusion...though I am MORE INTERESTED in the voice of Kashmir ...whose land it is and who have more rights to talk about it than either you or me or any 3rd alien!
then you must have aware by now that what 3rd party think of this issue.
"The British government on Thursday condemned terrorism and violence and rejected mediation in the dispute between India and Pakistan on Kashmir in a debate in the United Kingdom’s parliament".
it's just you guyz who r trying to be ignorant....Friendly advice leave Kashmir and you will prosper coz see how many generation you lost for some silly reason.

@forcetrip

Then do not bring mummy and daddy issues.. Past record shows who went after every nation for interfering in Kashmir issue..

then you must have aware by now that what 3rd party think of this issue.
"The British government on Thursday condemned terrorism and violence and rejected mediation in the dispute between India and Pakistan on Kashmir in a debate in the United Kingdom’s parliament".
it's just you guyz who r trying to be ignorant....Friendly advice leave Kashmir and you will prosper coz see how many generation you lost for some silly reason.

@forcetrip
Only an Indian can draw a conclusion out of that line :rofl:

The UK actually said it rejects mediation ...Please get help

with your English! :tup:

Then do not bring mummy and daddy issues.. Past record shows who went after every nation for interfering in Kashmir issue..
We are interested in what the Kashmiris want

4717f4e6dabd507c91af0743915448dd.gif

e8c73245bb703f8b39379cced56c96b3.gif

We all seen the fake care of Kashmiries when you gift part of Kashmir to China without their consent.. So spare us about your fake love..
Well, fake shit can also be said about India....

The thread is about Kashmir and UK discussion keep to it please!

We all seen the fake care of Kashmiries when you gift part of Kashmir to China without their consent.. So spare us about your fake love..
Try joining a (fake)secessionist movement and you will see many Pakistanis fall in love with you overnight. :omghaha:

Well, fake shit can also be said about India....

The thread is about Kashmir and UK discussion keep to it please!

Am I the one derailed it?? You bring the mummy issue and I just replied it :what:

Back
Top Bottom