What's new

Discussion about Kashmir Issue by Back Benchers of UK Parliament.

Pak should just leave Kashmir, make whatever we have better instead of fighting for Kashmir, I know the reason we are fighting, but I just feel there are more benefit if we stay out of Kashmir than if we keep fighting for it. Also, if the reason to fight for Kashmir is to save the Muslims there, then we are not the only Muslim nation out there, if no other muslim country cares about this issue, then we shouldn't either

The British should be more concerned about northern Ireland, Wales and Isle of Man following Scotland rather than worry about us.

then you must have aware by now that what 3rd party think of this issue.
"The British government on Thursday condemned terrorism and violence and rejected mediation in the dispute between India and Pakistan on Kashmir in a debate in the United Kingdom’s parliament".
it's just you guyz who r trying to be ignorant....Friendly advice leave Kashmir and you will prosper coz see how many generation you lost for some silly reason.

@forcetrip

Calling us ignorant seems to be a bit harsh. We both have to know that Kashmir is a UN recognized issue not a UK issue. The UK is part of the UN and can raise its voice there in favor of India. Now for being practical it seems a tough order for a broke country like Pakistan to continue to raise this issue as India has the better trade bargaining chips. In the end we all want whats best for us. I will take your friendly advice and see what happens if me and all of us forget about Kashmir. I am against sending in armed terrorists inside but since 3 out of my 4 grand parents are from Srinagar it is tough to not know what exactly is happening in the heavily militarized section of the world. Either way my point is nothing much will change even if I forget about it. The problem and solution rests on one side of the border. Care for a UK style secession vote to put the fears to rest once and for all? Not going to happen.

It proves only one thing no one in the world accept that atoot ang bullshit except Indians .
Kashmir is considered a disputed territory by world on which India still has to prove its legal ownership which is an impossible task given the fact that its more than 90% Muslim populated area. A person having slightest knowledge of two nation theory knows where Kashmir belongs to.
Its a welcoming gesture that this issue is being debated in foreign countries parliament proving its controversial nature.
Also it will give Pakistan more room to fight for Kashmiris rights.

It proves only one thing no one in the world accept that atoot ang bullshit except Indians .
Kashmir is considered a disputed territory by world on which India still has to prove its legal ownership which is an impossible task given the fact that its more than 90% Muslim populated area. A person having slightest knowledge of two nation theory knows where Kashmir belongs to.
Its a welcoming gesture that this issue is being debated in foreign countries parliament proving its controversial nature.
Also it will give Pakistan more room to fight for Kashmiris rights.

Yawn.......in that case, what do you think this means?

American concerns: US Congressional hearing on Balochistan today
American concerns: US Congressional hearing on Balochistan today – The Express Tribune

Your education is evident from your words Kashmiris are more than 90% Muslim while Hindus are less than 1% in Baluchistan.
And do you even know two nation theory on which subcontinent was divided??
At times I feel PDF should have minimum education standards for membership.

Your education is evident from your words Kashmiris are more than 90% Muslim while Hindus are less than 1% in Baluchistan.
And do you even know two nation theory on which subcontinent was divided??
At times I feel PDF should have minimum education standards for membership.

I agree that a minimum education is preferable. Obviously you will get the order of the boot if that is indeed the case. I pointed out that a discussion somewhere didn't mean that everybody agrees that it is disputed. By that argument, all the countries which had no discussion supported India's case.

Your knowledge of two nation theory is abysmal (should stick to matters which you might actually have some knowledge of, whatever that might be). It did not apply to princely states. Which was why Jinnah tried desperately to get the Maharaja of Jodhpur to join Pakistan when it's population was almost completely Hindu. Secondly, the presence of Muslims in significant numbers in India make it clear what Indians thought of the 2NT. We do not have to be bothered whether a state has a Muslim majority or Christian majority or any other majority to consider it Indian. That religious problem is your own & yet we saw the actions of your government with regards to Hindu majority princely states.

Calling us ignorant seems to be a bit harsh. We both have to know that Kashmir is a UN recognized issue not a UK issue. The UK is part of the UN and can raise its voice there in favor of India. Now for being practical it seems a tough order for a broke country like Pakistan to continue to raise this issue as India has the better trade bargaining chips. In the end we all want whats best for us. I will take your friendly advice and see what happens if me and all of us forget about Kashmir. I am against sending in armed terrorists inside but since 3 out of my 4 grand parents are from Srinagar it is tough to not know what exactly is happening in the heavily militarized section of the world. Either way my point is nothing much will change even if I forget about it. The problem and solution rests on one side of the border. Care for a UK style secession vote to put the fears to rest once and for all? Not going to happen.
For Kashmir is a UN recognized issue:
Following the Simla Agreement, the two countries resolved to settle their differences by peaceful means through bilateral negotiations. The Line of Control was delineated in Jammu and Kashmir with the approval of both governments.
For Highlighted part:
PM Modi already stated that for peace talk Pakistan should stop that.

I agree that a minimum education is preferable. Obviously you will get the order of the boot if that is indeed the case. I pointed out that a discussion somewhere didn't mean that everybody agrees that it is disputed. By that argument, all the countries which had no discussion supported India's case.

Your knowledge of two nation theory is abysmal (should stick to matters which you might actually have some knowledge of, whatever that might be). It did not apply to princely states. Which was why Jinnah tried desperately to get the Maharaja of Jodhpur to join Pakistan when it's population was almost completely Hindu. Secondly, the presence of Muslims in significant numbers in India make it clear what Indians thought of the 2NT. We do not have to be bothered whether a state has a Muslim majority or Christian majority or any other majority to consider it Indian. That religious problem is your own & yet we saw the actions of your government with regards to Hindu majority princely states.
There is no other state in Kashmir where Muslims are in a majority might be a town or district but not whole state .
Kashmir is the only place where Muslims are more than 90% and Hindus.Sikhs ,bhuddist etch are together less than 10% and those 90% wants independence from your incredible India .
Your education is becoming more vivid with your every post Kashmiris case is totally different from any other Indian state.

How can a single man decide the future of millions against their will, is this what secular India has taught her citizens?
In 21st century you can't claim to be secular on one hand and keep suppressing innocents with guns.
In Kashmir if everything is normal why you guys needs seven lac army against 40 lac men if you exclude elders for every three unarmed Kashmiris you guys have put four armed soldiers and still those brave freedom fighters are killing those soldiers every other day.
The solution to this issue would be to smell the coffee and leave that atut ang shit and listen to Kashmiris who are he owners of Kashmir not that maharaja of 47.
I will keep on educating you guys though there is little hope you can get out of that biased brain washing thats being done for decades.

For Kashmir is a UN recognized issue:
Following the Simla Agreement, the two countries resolved to settle their differences by peaceful means through bilateral negotiations. The Line of Control was delineated in Jammu and Kashmir with the approval of both governments.
For Highlighted part:
PM Modi already stated that for peace talk Pakistan should stop that.

The part where this issue has been dragged since 60 years is the problem. And very little headway to talks from 1972 to the 90's are causes of the said incidents. The sooner the talks begin the sooner this excuse will be put to death.

There is no other state in Kashmir where Muslims are in a majority might be a town or district but not whole state .
Kashmir is the only place where Muslims are more than 90% and Hindus.Sikhs ,bhuddist etch are together less than 10% and those 90% wants independence from your incredible India .
Your education is becoming more vivid with your every post Kashmiris case is totally different from any other Indian state.

How can a single man decide the future of millions against their will, is this what secular India has taught her citizens?
In 21st century you can't claim to be secular on one hand and keep suppressing innocents with guns.
In Kashmir if everything is normal why you guys needs seven lac army against 40 lac men if you exclude elders for every three unarmed Kashmiris you guys have put four armed soldiers and still those brave freedom fighters are killing those soldiers every other day.
The solution to this issue would be to smell the coffee and leave that atut ang shit and listen to Kashmiris who are he owners of Kashmir not that maharaja of 47.
I will keep on educating you guys though there is little hope you can get out of that biased brain washing thats being done for decades.

Still advertising your ignorance, eh? The rules were what they were. The princely states were not part of the 2NT. Whether Kashmir was 90% muslim or not is irrelevant to India which did not claim itself as an Hindu state, Jodhpur though, was a completely Hindu population being sought to be made part of a "Muslim" state. Hypocrisy?

Don't bother about educating me, you don't even understand the meaning of secular. Secular doesn't mean we let a Muslim state go, quite the opposite. As I said, you would have been honoured with the order of the boot, if possession of even limited intelligence was made a prerequisite for participation here.

Back
Top Bottom