What's new

Discussion about Kashmir Issue by Back Benchers of UK Parliament.

There is no other state in Kashmir where Muslims are in a majority might be a town or district but not whole state .
Kashmir is the only place where Muslims are more than 90% and Hindus.Sikhs ,bhuddist etch are together less than 10% and those 90% wants independence from your incredible India .
Your education is becoming more vivid with your every post Kashmiris case is totally different from any other Indian state.

How can a single man decide the future of millions against their will, is this what secular India has taught her citizens?
In 21st century you can't claim to be secular on one hand and keep suppressing innocents with guns.
In Kashmir if everything is normal why you guys needs seven lac army against 40 lac men if you exclude elders for every three unarmed Kashmiris you guys have put four armed soldiers and still those brave freedom fighters are killing those soldiers every other day.
The solution to this issue would be to smell the coffee and leave that atut ang shit and listen to Kashmiris who are he owners of Kashmir not that maharaja of 47.
I will keep on educating you guys though there is little hope you can get out of that biased brain washing thats being done for decades.
If you are so much interested in listening to the voice of Kashmiris, not Maharaja Hari Singh, then kindly explain two ambiguities. First, why a plebiscite under a jointly administered force by both the countries were not accepted in 47-48 and secondly, why Mr.Abdullah's unmatched leadership among ordinary Kashmiris was never recognized by you before US intervention :D

Still advertising your ignorance, eh? The rules were what they were. The princely states were not part of the 2NT. Whether Kashmir was 90% muslim or not is irrelevant to India which did not claim itself as an Hindu state, Jodhpur though, was a completely Hindu population being sought to be made part of a "Muslim" state. Hypocrisy?

Don't bother about educating me, you don't even understand the meaning of secular. Secular doesn't mean we let a Muslim state go, quite the opposite. As I said, you would have been honoured with the order of the boot, if possession of even limited intelligence was made a prerequisite for participation here.

Okay just to make this discussion fruitful and focused.
We all agree that India is of Indians and in the some way kashmir is of Kashmiris. Indians can do whatever they want to do with India why Kashmiris ain't allowed the same privilege.
Just ask Kashmiris what they want and let them go their way as its obvious they don't want to be with India.
As far as secularism is concerned it means keeping state affairs away from religion are you guys doing that?
No
Hindus killed Sikhs in golden temple and then to please them offered them many benefits at all levels even the top army slots and Sonia even made a puppet Sikh pm? What did you guys did for pleasing Kashmiris except giving them more bodies?

India has failed miserably in keeping government affairs free of religious interferences.
Conditions of Muslims have deteriorated a lot since 47 and I can post dozen articles on the same.
Thats enough for your secularism slogans.
India is of Hindus and only caters their interest at all levels negating secularism completely.
Just tell me one thing why you guys are mot giving Kashmiris rights of self determination as thats fundamental right of all humans. Mr intellectual and all knowing?

The part where this issue has been dragged since 60 years is the problem. And very little headway to talks from 1972 to the 90's are causes of the said incidents. The sooner the talks begin the sooner this excuse will be put to death.
Announcing present LOC as IB is good option for both...otherwise we can go for decades like we r doing now.

Announcing present LOC as IB is good option for both...otherwise we can go for decades like we r doing now.

The problem is not me, I would take that and move my country along. But why shouldn't the Kashmiris decide if they want to be independent? Entire Kashmir including Gilgit Baltistan and any such disputed territory should be given the option as to who should rule them under the agreed conditions of the UN.

P.S I also know that Kashmiris are not overly excited about joining Pakistan as much as they are interested in leaving India. If Pakistan had money like in the 90's then it would have had a chance.

Okay just to make this discussion fruitful and focused.
We all agree that India is of Indians and in the some way kashmir is of Kashmiris. Indians can do whatever they want to do with India why Kashmiris ain't allowed the same privilege.
Just ask Kashmiris what they want and let them go their way as its obvious they don't want to be with India.

States are very reluctant to allow break ups & break aways whether it be Pakistan leading up to 1971 ot the US in the civil war. India won't let Kashmir break away, too much of how India sees itself is now connected intrinsically with Kashmir as it is with the formerly remote North East. Kashmiris have pretty much the same rights as all other Indians, no one will be allowed to break away. Not Nagaland, Mizoram, not Tamil Nadu, not Punjab, nobody. Just like Pakistan won't consider a further break up, neither will India. India though, has the means to prevent any break away.

As far as secularism is concerned it means keeping state affairs away from religion are you guys doing that?
No

Secularism is a state attribute, not that of individuals. You will find no constitutional provisions not giving any Indian, regardless of his religion, the same rights as an individual.

Hindus killed Sikhs in golden temple and then to please them offered them many benefits at all levels even the top army slots and Sonia even made a puppet Sikh pm? What did you guys did for pleasing Kashmiris except giving them more bodies?

Hindus did not kill Sikhs at the Golden Temple, the Indian army killed militants. Many of those in the army were Sikh soldiers as were the bulk of the Punjab police that wiped out the militancy. The Indian army has an extraordinarily disproportionate level of Sikhs in the Army compared to percentage of the general population, that was always there. As for Kashmiri representation, you must remember that Nehru was Kashmiri (though I get your point). The Indian state does a good job of inclusiveness in the long run, the Kashmiris too will get their chance.

India has failed miserably in keeping government affairs free of religious interferences.

People fail the constitution, not the other way around. Happens everywhere. We are not perfect nor do we argue so.

Conditions of Muslims have deteriorated a lot since 47 and I can post dozen articles on the same.
Thats enough for your secularism slogans.

Not really. The Muslim population matrix(especially in N.India) was skewed with the almost complete removal of the middle class who went to Pakistan. Any reading comparing all classes of Hindus with predominantly lower classes of Muslims will give a skewed reading of their socio-economic condition. When compared with the same class, the differences are not that acute though partition has resulted in a severe body blow to Muslim confidence which is only changing in the last 2 decades. A reading of the Muslim condition in S.India will show a much better inclusion though the effects of partition did not bypass them completely either.

India is of Hindus and only caters their interest at all levels negating secularism completely.

Completely wrong. Many non-Hindus, including on this forum will dispute that.

Just tell me one thing why you guys are mot giving Kashmiris rights of self determination as thats fundamental right of all humans. Mr intellectual and all knowing?

Would Pakistan give Baluchistan that fundamental right? Will China give Tibet? Xinjiang? Turkey, the Kurds? Nation states are reluctant to go that way, nothing out of the ordinary there. You may not like it but you will justify it when the situation points to you, that is the nature of human thought.

States are very reluctant to allow break ups & break aways whether it be Pakistan leading up to 1971 ot the US in the civil war. India won't let Kashmir break away, too much of how India sees itself is now connected intrinsically with Kashmir as it is with the formerly remote North East. Kashmiris have pretty much the same rights as all other Indians, no one will be allowed to break away. Not Nagaland, Mizoram, not Tamil Nadu, not Punjab, nobody. Just like Pakistan won't consider a further break up, neither will India. India though, has the means to prevent any break away.

The instrument of accession by maharaja that you guys always mention is not even authentic
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Kashmir: The origins of the dispute (BBC NEWS | South Asia | Kashmir: The origins of the dispute)
but even if we admit it was as provided on wiki just go and read. It gave india mainly only defence and in point 7 & 8 raja even said he is under no obligation to accept aay futureindin constitution and envisions a very independent status for jamu and Kashmir much different from what we see today.
So don't mix Nagaland , Mizoram or tamil nadu as that's a totally different case.

Secularism is a state attribute, not that of individuals. You will find no constitutional provisions not giving any Indian, regardless of his religion, the same rights as an individual.

Yeah its a state attribute but demolishing a minority's sacred places (babri mosque) with the help of thousands of hindus asks the state to act against all those thousands of them. was that done?

You are taking refuge behind constitution I am telling you the actual ground reality where hindus as a community are not letting muslims get good education and jobs and indian governemnet and its officials are a part of that which is very much against secularism.

India’s Muslims: Growing, and neglected | The Economist
'Election' massacres of Muslims darken India immigration debate| Reuters

Hindus did not kill Sikhs at the Golden Temple, the Indian army killed militants. Many of those in the army were Sikh soldiers as were the bulk of the Punjab police that wiped out the militancy. The Indian army has an extraordinarily disproportionate level of Sikhs in the Army compared to percentage of the general population, that was always there. As for Kashmiri representation, you must remember that Nehru was Kashmiri (though I get your point). The Indian state does a good job of inclusiveness in the long run, the Kashmiris too will get their chance.

I like your innocence at times as if army acted on its own . The barbaric attack that killed over 5000 innocent sikhs was ordered by a hindu pm indra Gandhi and led by a hindu coas gen Vaidya and the irony is Sikh officers were used to destroy their own sacred place and kill their own fellows because a proud and arrogant hindu Indira Gandhi didn't want to break her head to find a political solution to the crisis.

Would Pakistan give Baluchistan that fundamental right? Will China give Tibet? Xinjiang? Turkey, the Kurds? Nation states are reluctant to go that way, nothing out of the ordinary there. You may not like it but you will justify it when the situation points to you, that is the nature of human thought.

Again I love your innocence balochistan,xinjiang,Kurdistan are all parts of those states and were not occupied on the pretext of a doubtful instrument of accession .
wake up and smell the coffee case of Kashmir is totally different and no matter how much you keep singing that atoot ang song Kashmir in no way was or will be the part of india the way other states are, just read even that fake instrument on wiki and you will agree with me.

The instrument of accession by maharaja that you guys always mention is not even authentic
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Kashmir: The origins of the dispute (BBC NEWS | South Asia | Kashmir: The origins of the dispute)
but even if we admit it was as provided on wiki just go and read. It gave india mainly only defence and in point 7 & 8 raja even said he is under no obligation to accept aay futureindin constitution and envisions a very independent status for jamu and Kashmir much different from what we see today.
So don't mix Nagaland , Mizoram or tamil nadu as that's a totally different case.

Not different bat all. You are talking about accession details. That has been diluted for ever Maharaja who signed. There is nothing exceptional about this. It is what India feels, that is what is driving India's interests.

Yeah its a state attribute but demolishing a minority's sacred places (babri mosque) with the help of thousands of hindus asks the state to act against all those thousands of them. was that done?

You should know that the Babri Masjid was a disputed structure even before 1947 & had remained locked since 1949. It was Rajiv Gandhi's reaction to a possible Hindu backlash on the Shah Banu case amendment that led to its opening. Its demolition was tragic but while some people have been prosecuted, it has not been a good ending. That does not however take away from secularism of the state in general.

You are taking refuge behind constitution I am telling you the actual ground reality where hindus as a community are not letting muslims get good education and jobs and indian governemnet and its officials are a part of that which is very much against secularism.

Indian government has no institutional bias against Muslims. Individuals, including those in power may have but the system works. I have a far better understanding of the Indian Muslim community than you will ever have coming from where you do. Their position is not the healthiest but the circumstances for that are more complex than the simple biases you assume

I like your innocence at times as if army acted on its own . The barbaric attack that killed over 5000 innocent sikhs was ordered by a hindu pm indra Gandhi and led by a hindu coas gen Vaidya and the irony is Sikh officers were used to destroy their own sacred place and kill their own fellows because a proud and arrogant hindu Indira Gandhi didn't want to break her head to find a political solution to the crisis.

Innocence is hardly a term that most who know me would use. In India the army never acts on its own, it acts as part of the state. You are right that Indira Gandhi messed it up but that is hardly an argument to suggest that she represented every Hindu & that she was against all Sikhs. That's plain silly. Rajiv Gandhi messed up the Sri Lankan issue just as badly but those were the faults of the people concerned & the government they led.

Again I love your innocence balochistan,xinjiang,Kurdistan are all parts of those states and were not occupied on the pretext of a doubtful instrument of accession .
wake up and smell the coffee case of Kashmir is totally different and no matter how much you keep singing that atoot ang song Kashmir in no way was or will be the part of india the way other states are, just read even that fake instrument on wiki and you will agree with me

You were the one talking about fundamental rights, those rights ought to exist regardless of the legal nature of the region.

You are the one who needs to wake up, your country has been whining about Kashmir for the last 6 decades & it has got you nothing. The Indian state will give you no quarter on Kashmir & has the military means to enforce that control. Whining will get you nothing. Whether you believe in the treaty of accession or not is of no consequence to India. I have read more than you ever will & understood more than you ever can. If you are unable to see the writing on the wall, I can only wish you happy dreams. That's all they will ever be.

You are right that Indira Gandhi messed it up but that is hardly an argument to suggest that she represented every The Indian state will give you no quarter on Kashmir & has the military means to enforce that control. Whining will get you nothing. Whether you believe in the treaty of accession or not is of no consequence to India. I have read more than you ever will & understood more than you ever can. If you are unable to see the writing on the wall, I can only wish you happy dreams. That's all they will ever be.

I can see arguments and counter arguments we both are choosing our favorite side of coin to reinforce our views but the ground reality is as you said what Pakistan got in 6 decades from this whining nothing right but still we are not leaving that so we must be crazy but there is a thing for you intellectuals to ponder that these crazy Pakistani's are having nukes of all kinds and in greater number than india.

you guys don't wanna solve it with dialogue as per your atoot ang shit then the only solution is militarily and I am not sure when would it be but I am sure that war is going to be final one and despite all these decades and all the things you Indians boast of I know Pakistan will be victorious and its this jazba that Indians lack .

All I can wish you and your likes is some sense and sanity as only that will save millions and remember one thing if Pakistan and india nuke each other to total death
Islam will still survive as there are dozens of other muslim countries but Hinduism will be done with forever along with india's ashes .

And as your destroyed india and Pakisan is surrounded by Bangladesh , Afghanistan and Iran you can guess very well who are going to be next inhabitants of your homeland..Muslims . So for Pakistani's and Islam its a win win situation whether we win or whether we both eliminate each other .

you guys don't wanna solve it with dialogue as per your atoot ang shit then the only solution is militarily and I am not sure when would it be but I am sure that war is going to be final one and despite all these decades and all the things you Indians boast of I know Pakistan will be victorious and its this jazba that Indians lack .

Call me when that happens. Boring otherwise. Talk is cheap.

All I can wish you and your likes is some sense and sanity as only that will save millions and remember one thing if Pakistan and india nuke each other to total death
Islam will still survive as there are dozens of other muslim countries but Hinduism will be done with forever along with india's ashes .

Whatever man, you think I care a damn whether Hinduism survives or not in a nuclear war. All I can say is you still won't have Kashmir though presumably neither will Kashmiris.

And as your destroyed india and Pakisan is surrounded by Bangladesh , Afghanistan and Iran you can guess very well who are going to be next inhabitants of your homeland..Muslims . So for Pakistani's and Islam its a win win situation whether we win or whether we both eliminate each other .

Good, good. Stop talking & start walking.

Call me when that happens. Boring otherwise. Talk is cheap.

Whatever man, you think I care a damn whether Hinduism survives or not in a nuclear war. All I can say is you still won't have Kashmir though presumably neither will Kashmiris.

Good, good. Stop talking & start walking.

HENCE ITS PROVED NO DIALOGUE CAN BE DONE WITH IRRATIONAL PEOPLE AND PA KNEW IT NOWONDER THEY ARE KEEPING THEIR NUKE STACK HIGHER THAN INDIAN AT ANY GIVEN DAY.

YOUR RESPONSE TO ERADICATION OF HINDUISM IS UNDERSTANDABLE SO I FORGIVE YOU.
WE ALL HAVE A RIGHT TO LOVE WHAT WE ARE IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER WE ARE ON RIGHT SIDE OR WRONG.

Back
Top Bottom