What's new

Discuss best ways to develop Bangladesh

I don't care what you think about jamindars, rajakars and jamindars are both found in your country.

No most of them admit to govt run hospitals thus blocking healthcare access to poor people of our country.

I was not aware of the fact that people here going to India for free treatment, I never been there.

Anybody in PDF ever tried for this free treatment in India from Bangladesh???

I was not aware of the fact that people here going to India for free treatment, I never been there.

Anybody in PDF ever tried for this free treatment in India from Bangladesh???

the percentage of medical trip to india has droped inlast 5 years after the the united hospital square hospitals comes in aid to treating people in bangladesh with world class facility .i have a bma news letter/health magazine which claim it

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Give it to India on lease

are you mean ''it'' Bangladesh ? :angry:

the percentage of medical trip to india has droped inlast 5 years after the the united hospital square hospitals comes in aid to treating people in bangladesh with world class facility .i have a bma news letter/health magazine which claim it

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

are you mean ''it'' Bangladesh ? :angry:

That is what I thought of. People used to go to India only becuase there were no permission of opening private hospitals. Same goes for private university when government did not allow them to operate. As things changed and plenty of private Hospitals and private Universities are in operational now, the need for going to India should be reduced or completley stopped.

That HBS Guy is a toll... Click the ignore button

Bangladesh need reform in Education & Healthcare sector. the govt should make tie-ups with Indian Medical Colleges for Medical Edu of deserving bd candidates. Also the BD doctors should be allowed to visit India for skill enhancements.. I can see bangladeshi patients are flooded in South Indian States for Medical Treatments..

there is no problem in our medical education. Many students from abroad come here to study mbbs. In my class there are students from india, pakistan, nepal, srilanka, Malaysia. Problem is technology. Financial problem is the reason. India is way ahead than bd in this case. Also indian doctors have good reputation here. So Bangladeshi people specially middle class used to go there at a large number. But the number will reduce in future as Bangladesh is doing very good in health sector and many world class hospital started working in the capital recently.

There was a Nazrul treatment society being made in India headed by Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, the founder of BJP. They even sent Nazrul to Vienna for treatment, you certainly are far from the truth.

Oh that's easy for you to say :lol:

there is no problem in our medical education. Many students from abroad come here to study mbbs. In my class there are students from india, pakistan, nepal, srilanka, Malaysia. Problem is technology. Financial problem is the reason. India is way ahead than bd in this case. Also indian doctors have good reputation here. So Bangladeshi people specially middle class used to go there at a large number. But the number will reduce in future as Bangladesh is doing very good in health sector and many world class hospital started working in the capital recently.

There are still...'issues' in our medical sector. Still needs more ethical and professional standards. Yes, including 'world-class' hospitals such as Apollo, Square and Labaid.

Again a glitch, The reform is required in the sector, it seems only Dhaka provides good medical treatments, new hospitals are coming up in Dhaka, why the other areas r not accessed to good hospitals. Anyways, It looks good when things move in the right direction.. So ur govt is working..

my priority list for developing Bangladesh
1.better vocational education i.e priority in applied education
2. get rid of government level corruption
3. electricity
4.political stability
5. population control
6.effective foreign indirect investment policy
7. better utilization of natural resources i.e gas coal its
8.visionary leadership

Again a glitch, The reform is required in the sector, it seems only Dhaka provides good medical treatments, new hospitals are coming up in Dhaka, why the other areas r not accessed to good hospitals. Anyways, It looks good when things move in the right direction.. So ur govt is working..

A very good hospital has started its operation in the northern part of bangladesh facilitating better health care service for peoples from those area.

my priority list for developing Bangladesh
1.better vocational education i.e priority in applied education
2. get rid of government level corruption
3. electricity
4.political stability
5. population control
6.effective foreign indirect investment policy
7. better utilization of natural resources i.e gas coal its
8.visionary leadership

Beautiful thought.. u need to include Infra development, more employment avenues, investments in basic industries & cordial relationships with neighbouring countries.. :tup:

A very good hospital has started its operation in the northern part of bangladesh facilitating better health care service for peoples from those area.

Which hospital is that? I think Chittagong and Sylhet have very good facilities as well, not as par with Dhaka, still not bad.

But I must admit that organ transplant, orthopedics and surgery needs massive improvement in Bangladesh.

All the doctors my mom seen, for almost a decade put her in wheel chair saying that her spinal chord is getting weared out over the time. But finally a doctor treated her right and asked her to stop taking any medication and live a normal life as her syndromes are genetic and she was born with it. There is no problem with her spinal chord which is just differen and 1 in a million.

Now she is 100% fine.

What about south? Khulna,Chittagong, Sylhet in west all has Square and United hospitals. Appollo will build its second branch in CTHG this year.

Anyone went to Sikder medical recently? Lots of Srilankan and Nepalese
students has recently started enrolling.

Which hospital is that? I think Chittagong and Sylhet have very good facilities as well, not as par with Dhaka, still not bad.

But I must admit that organ transplant, orthopedics and surgery needs massive improvement in Bangladesh.

All the doctors my mom seen, for almost a decade put her in wheel chair saying that her spinal chord is getting weared out over the time. But finally a doctor treated her right and asked her to stop taking any medication and live a normal life as her syndromes are genetic and she was born with it. There is no problem with her spinal chord which is just differen and 1 in a million.

Now she is 100% fine.

So you r saying that still there r quality issues though the infra is in place.. Medical treatment is based on expertise, dedication and passion of the doctors towards their profession. In india all pass outs need to serve in villages/rural areas for 2 years, then only they receive the Certifates.. U r lucky that u finally got a good doctor. So more knowledge exchanges will help in bringing the quality.. Appollo is really a good brand, The Reddy family run it very well and they r highly professional and quality oriented.. Some strict regulations must be implemented by the Govt so that the quality issues can be addressed..

Back
Top Bottom