What's new

Discuss best ways to develop Bangladesh

Please, the only country which ever practised class segregation is the great india and quite openly too. And an Indian is now telling us that we have been treated as second class citizen.

No, you were treated as super class.

That is why you liberated yourself from being treated too well which made you uncomfortable!

Well, isn't that how you discuss
ways to develop Bangladesh? Right?

Just proves the point on
how developed this south east Asia
actually is. Its a Dog eat Dog world.

Mujeeb died, Zia died
Tagore died, Nazrul died, Lalon died
Queen of England is almmost dead.
The empire is gone.

You guys will be dead too,
but before that stop this verbal diarrhea.

No, you were treated as super class.

That is why you liberated yourself from being treated too well which made you uncomfortable!

You guys have a pretty indefensible record of treating people as second class citizen even to this day.

Are you glad to with how you lot have been treating each other after 47. I'm glad that we dont have to deal with the ilk of Rajakar anymore.

And stop pouring into Calcutta to get your knee fixed or appendix removed, will you?

I am not glad how general public treated each other, but people rarely found any Jaminder to provide them with good treat. They ran away even before independence was declared.

I dont know about India but Jamindar and Rajakars are synonyms in this country.

Regarding the knee surgery, well its a competitive world. Thais, Malaysians and Singaporean are running specials here so does Indians. We love to spend money, if you dont want it then dont take it..

I am not glad how general public treated each other, but people rarely found any Jaminder to provide them with good treat. They ran away even before independence was declared.

Regarding the knee surgery, well its a competitive world. Thais, Malaysians and Singaporean are running specials here so does Indians. We love to spend money, if you dont want it then dont take it..

I don't care what you think about jamindars, rajakars and jamindars are both found in your country.

No most of them admit to govt run hospitals thus blocking healthcare access to poor people of our country.

You guys have a pretty indefensible record of treating people as second class citizen even to this day.

We have the excuse of thousand years old tradition going haywire, what's your excuse? What's the point of converting when you adopt the worst of Arabs and keep the worst of Indians?

flood control will be the first step i think.
building dykes. storm barriers....flood gates...

Bangladesh is doing everything right, making the right noises.
Most bangladeshis here run a two parallel narratives. One, AL is sh*t, two, BD is doing great. I hope BNP comes to power next time so that we would know whether progress is due to current govt or inspite of it.

Zamindars ran away before Independence?

Really?

Well, those who were projas and had no hope in hell to become Zamindars would surely be justified in feeling grapes are sour.

Please use Singapore and Malaysia.

The hospitals are very expensive since I have used hospitals out in both the countries for minor emergencies. You could say I went to those hospitals that gave good treatment and care and not shoddy dump heaps.

Not quite true and I should know.

From the opposite point of view, Bangladesh has its major asset its population. Population will somehow, someday become human resource. And, we are somehow,anyhow heading on that way.

The Govt, must identify the thrust areas frst and should set the priorities.. The thrust areas May be Education, Healthcare, Employment, Infrastructure, Industrialization, Agriculture, Foreign Trade, ect. So the govt should prioritise 3 or 4 areas and focus on uplifting them with dedication.

Say, the top 4 may be Education, Employment, Infra & Health Care.. If the government drive these, the other areas will grow automatically.. No need to export labours to other countries, BD will be able to provide employment to all its people and feed them. Yes Internal and External Security also matter but when more people will be educated, the crime rate will decline drastically, to reduce external threats, BD should focus on improving the relations with its neighbours and push for speedy solution of all pending issues.

very bad tendency. Now a days if a bangladeshi catches common cold he runs to India or Thailand... We have to change this mentality. We have improved a lot in case of medical science. But you know India is cheap alternative for some treatment like bone marrow transplantation, cant be done in BD.

Bangladesh need reform in Education & Healthcare sector. the govt should make tie-ups with Indian Medical Colleges for Medical Edu of deserving bd candidates. Also the BD doctors should be allowed to visit India for skill enhancements.. I can see bangladeshi patients are flooded in South Indian States for Medical Treatments..

Zamindars ran away before Independence?

Really?

Well, those who were projas and had no hope in hell to become Zamindars would surely be justified in feeling grapes are sour.

Please use Singapore and Malaysia.

The hospitals are very expensive since I have used hospitals out in both the countries for minor emergencies. You could say I went to those hospitals that gave good treatment and care and not shoddy dump heaps.

Not quite true and I should know.

This is one thing I could not disagree with you. Fazlul Haque was made Chief minister of Bengal to take care of that shhit and he did.

Back
Top Bottom