What's new

Discuss best ways to develop Bangladesh

So many good ideas. Here's few:

1. Get rid of the two ladies
2. Apply law and justice with, if needed, harsh force
3. Our rivers are drying up, which always give me heartache. So Bangladesh has to come up with a plan to supply water from south to north. We don't need any donation or technical help for this. Bangladesh already has it. Let's drink up Bay of Bengal!:)
4. Combine Madrasa, bangla medium and english medium schools and colleges.
6. Uphold Islamic laws and give same rights to all regardless any differences.
7. Increase wages of government employee and non-gov. employee. This should reduce corruption. I genuinely believe bangladeshis are still honest but if they get very less what in return of their work, they are forced to take corruption.
8. Make every corner, left, right, up, down and centre connected by land, water and air.
9. Make education until high school mandatory.
10.Make men and women from age 18 to 25 to serve military mandatory. We can check examples of China and S. Korea.
11.Any atheist political philosophy should be banned.
12. Make very good relationship with muslim brother countries and then neighbours. Relationship with west only be accepted if such a country is not supporter of Zionist or Christian-Jewish alliance.
13. Spend more for military to safe guard the country.
14.Inspire youth to start self-earing.
15. Rape and murder should have only one punishment and that is capital punishment. For adultury, islamic punishment should be applied.
16. Forced to close all corrupt media.
17. Make society safe for female and yough children so that they can travel where ever they want.
18. Like ship industry, we should stop buying but start producing with or without other foreign industries or countries.

Yes so many good ideas!

But one thing's missing, and it's the most important. Investing in technology R&D so that we can:

1) acquire critical tech knowledge for defence, manufacturing industry and agriculture from the west

2) develop our own indigenous science & technology research centers

3) have gov sponsored postgraduate scholarship programs (or exchange programs) that allow grad students to study in the best universities in the world and return to BD, reversing the brain drain

Yes so many good ideas!

But one thing's missing, and it's the most important. Investing in technology R&D so that we can:

1) acquire critical tech knowledge for defence, manufacturing industry and agriculture from the west

2) develop our own indigenous science & technology research centers

3) have gov sponsored postgraduate scholarship programs (or exchange programs) that allow grad students to study in the best universities in the world and return to BD, reversing the brain drain

INsh Allah it will happen.

I heard zakat system is kind of like a fixed donation. It is a very good concept but I dont think it will work until we become developed. As people may become lazy and would not want to work knowing that they will get money from doing nothing.

I heard zakat system is kind of like a fixed donation. It is a very good concept but I dont think it will work until we become developed. As people may become lazy and would not want to work knowing that they will get money from doing nothing.
Although it’s kinda similar to fixed donation (2.5% of savings, Gold etc.), distribution process could be worked out to make the donation worthy. For example, if Zakat money to be sent to a school based on religious faith and worldly ethical matters then it's almost certain that the outcome in future would be good, whereas if a beggar gets it then he will simply become more compulsive on begging.

Remove all the Aryan tricks and other culprits from our Bangladeshi Territory. Work with our all honest beliefs. This is the only way for the rightful existence of our beloved Bangladesh Territory.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Zakat is a Faraz rule for the Muslim population. Never utter any single word about Zakat as you are not Muslim. Otherwise I will cut your tongue from your mouth. I have also no right to say about your religion. Be careful!

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Implement Zakat system economy. This will eliminate poverty from Bangladesh indefinitely. I promise.

We should move toward the Almighty Allah to get peace in the Earth and After Earth.

Remove all the Aryan tricks and other culprits from our Bangladeshi Territory. Work with our all honest beliefs. This is the only way for the rightful existence of our beloved Bangladesh Territory.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Zakat is a Faraz rule for the Muslim population. Never utter any single word about Zakat as you are not Muslim. Otherwise I will cut your tongue from your mouth. I have also no right to say about your religion. Be careful!

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

We should move toward the Almighty Allah to get peace in the Earth and After Earth.

Psycho on the loose? :/

Although it’s kinda similar to fixed donation (2.5% of savings, Gold etc.), distribution process could be worked out to make the donation worthy. For example, if Zakat money to be sent to a school based on religious faith and worldly ethical matters then it's almost certain that the outcome in future would be good, whereas if a beggar gets it then he will simply become more compulsive on begging.

This idea is good. Give money to schools, help pay for medical fees for the poor. Give it to a begger or a lazy ***/dead beat guy, the money will be of no use

Yea there should be a Zakat board which will collect money and then should use those money to create jobs if its permissible... So far i know, there is order to give Zakat to poor relatives first...

Back
Top Bottom