What's new

Discuss best ways to develop Bangladesh

i was going to sleep but could not resist to see who is still living in fantasy of building airport by spending 7 billion dollar . this could benifial many ways but will destroy more potential of growing food for our country . we cannot spoil any agricultural land for airport. we will have 22 crore people in 2050 so we need to think how to feed them along with socio economic development

Rather then airports which will cross 7 billions, they should concentrate on
the deep sea port, its gonna take a long loooong time to finish it off anyways.
So why not start early.

Btw, cant we modify it into some kind of UAV or something...?

Cheers!!!

I think we can if the govt wants.

Btw, we can also make highly affordable, economical, fuel-saving, low-tech powered hang-gliders for RAB, police, border guard, coast guard, meteorology dept, etc. if the govt wants :

Photo 1

Photo 2

Keep the basics in place.. All gliders and lavitations will follow automatically.. Too good to c the future, but the future takes shape according to ur present cource of action.. U guys I think, not interested in sectoral reforms and take the things as it is.. Good, carry on..

Making the inexpensive glider is a basic step with basic tech, it (or the airship) is neither flashy nor hi-tech, requires very short runway, would save us huge amount of money and fuel again. Public security enforcers like the RAB do need copters but copters are very very expensive to procure and to operate. Making the glider more important than importing luxury BMW vehicles from Europe.

Posts of other members and mine ask for very positive and effective steps.

If we do not make the start before 2026 to gradually conscript all the teenagers (i.e., beginning the first conscriptions not later than 2025) then I think we should stop complaining that some foreign countries have hidden or not-so-hidden agendas to invade our country.

First and foremost, the rampant corruption in Bangladesh has to stop and this government should be driven out. India`s influence has to be cut down and our businesses has to be given more of a chance to play in the world.

First and foremost, the rampant corruption in Bangladesh has to stop and this government should be driven out. India`s influence has to be cut down and our businesses has to be given more of a chance to play in the world.

I can agree on driving out, but bringing back who? Tareq/Koko/Manun/Falu gangue??? You have crocodile in the river and tiger on the bank...

I am running for PM in next election. Anybody voting??? LOL

I can agree on driving out, but bringing back who? Tareq/Koko/Manun/Falu gangue??? You have crocodile in the river and tiger on the bank...

vai bangladesher politics hoa gese akhon business korar prothom asta, valo political connection chara apne kono project pash koraita parben na. Bortomane bank loan daoao bondo koira dise. Shobai ajkal vote dae shubidha buijha, amar bnp ashle shubdidha beshi, noato apnarai vite ditam, abar apne jodi amara kono montritto dan, tahola apnare vote ditam :P

my priority list for developing Bangladesh
1.better vocational education i.e priority in applied education

Exactly! What's with everyone getting university education! It's doing no good to our economy.

Bangladeshi politics == mudslinging contest.

Bangladeshi poolitician raa kahli poolitics kore. Kono kagher na.

You are talking about the "eternal conundrum" not only of BD politics but of Subcontinental politics as a whole. The problem is that there are too many "professional politicians" and too few professionals in politics. If you posess adeaquate professional skills, even you may be a suitable candidate for PM; rather than the usual son/daughter/nephew/niece types!

Back
Top Bottom