What's new

discovery of high density uranum mins in iran

Maybe you could sell to turkey, to be used in our reactors?

We need Uranium for ourselves,and as you might remember Turkey also followed some resolutions led by the United States (like a lapdog) to block Irans acces to Uranium worldwide, and now i know you might come up with Turkeys (so called) support for Iran by bringing that 2009 Brazil-Turkey deal in Tehran but that was only to improve your own regional standings. You never supported us genuinely and never will. You want to know why we think that ? What about analyzing your behaviour t owards us, that will be a good step to understand our policies,thinkings towards you guys.

Btw, I rather Iran did no business at all with Turkey.

you need enriched uranium(fuel rods) for your reactors.
that's west problem. they don't let new one enriching uranium and say you can have nuclear reactors but should buy fuel rods from us. It means you should send your uranium to them and they enrich it and you again buy them!
If They respect irans right and let us enriching uranium without putting sanction against us, we could sell fuel rods to turkey much cheaper than west do.

It means you should send your uranium to them and they enrich it and you again buy them!

Are you sure about this. I've never heard about us buying fuel rods from foreign countries.

Are you sure about this. I've never heard about us buying fuel rods from foreign countries.

as i know Turkey just has plan to building reactors.
NPT say everyone has right to enriching uranium. but If you start enriching uranium they accuse you to building bomb unless you be one of their puppets. they wanna Avoiding risks and keep the market close, kind of monopoly.

as i know Turkey just has plan to building reactors.
NPT say everyone has right to enriching uranium. but If you start enriching uranium they accuse you to building bomb unless you be one of their puppets. they wanna Avoiding risks and keep the market close, kind of monopoly.

Then if Iran begins enriching uranium and builds nuclear bombs, Turkey will benefit too. We can say "We have to build nuclear bombs to stay ingame".:azn: Then have luck with your nuclear program. :yahoo:

Then if Iran begins enriching uranium and builds nuclear bombs, Turkey will benefit too. We can say "We have to build nuclear bombs to stay ingame".:azn: Then have luck with your nuclear program. :yahoo:

Iran already begins enriching uranium for using in reactors,medicine,agriculture and .. even we were exporting our radio-medicine to middle east countries that were cheaper than west offer. we earned 2 billion dollar per year by exporting our radio-medicine.
Iran is not gonna building bomb.

you right, that's one of the reason your government supported Irans right in 2009 in nuclear issue. because if Iran will handle it, It's a permission for turkey.

the bomb is the last thing you can get from enriching and you want, there are many benefits of enriching uranium.

Back
Top Bottom