What's new

discovery of high density uranum mins in iran

well , it's sort of Geiger Counter.
Well it won't measure density it measure the amount of Ionized particle that are emitted from the sample.
you can't unless test the sample in laboratory as far as I'm concerned that sample can be pure plutonium and you can't say it by looking at the device , the only thing that is sure is that the sample is emitting far more radioactive particle than I care to live beside the mine.

Geiger counter measures level of radio activity (Alpha Beta) and not the density of the Uranium as it is portrayed in the post with geiger meter. The thread is a misnomer with false input.
And do you know what the C and S stands on the instrument?

today Iran announced discovery of very high density uranium mines.
exact value of density is not announced because of security considerations.
13616169991.jpg

as you can see the pointer has crossed the final degree of measuring device.

well , IMO IAEA will come and say "Iran's mines producing natural nuclear weapon " , and after that USA and his puppet will jump and say , we should put some sanction on Iranian mine industries ....

فکر کنم این آمانو توسط پرتوهای بمب های اتمی که آمریکا زد تو ژاپن مورد اثر قرار گرفته ... متولد 1947 هست ...

well , it's sort of Geiger Counter.
Well it won't measure density it measure the amount of Ionized particle that are emitted from the sample.
you can't unless test the sample in laboratory as far as I'm concerned that sample can be pure plutonium and you can't say it by looking at the device , the only thing that is sure is that the sample is emitting far more radioactive particle than I care to live beside the mine.

Do know the half life of Pu ? do you know how it is manufactured these days and do you why it has to be MANUFACTURED and not mined ?

Before you make further joke of your selves.

There is no such thing as high density mine !
the very term is like raping science ................ but then people from Iran are in a habbit of that.

The geiger counter looks very outdated. The world is using digital devices and they are still using the old hair spring needle device.

btw, C/s means counts per second ... Mod Edit

Now ladies, please continue the comedy ... :yahoo:

Build Your Own Geiger Counter

Just one word to describe the above:

Analog

:)

See the hint here is that the Persians like to name every thing they make with a persian name or from Shia mythology.

but this coutner as hisotric as it may look like, is all in english.

I will willing to bet that if we wait long enough, the owner of the equipment and photo will come and calim copyrigh violation.

Do know the half life of Pu ? do you know how it is manufactured these days and do you why it has to be MANUFACTURED and not mined ?

the very term is like raping science ................ but then people from Iran are in a habbit of that.

The geiger counter looks very outdated. The world is using digital devices and they are still using the old hair spring needle device.

Just the fact the simple news has put Wahhabi 100s of miles away on fire means its a real deal congratulation to Iran

congrats to all Iranian,

Just the fact the simple news has put Wahhabi 100s of miles away on fire means its a real deal congratulation to Iran

As far as I know they are galaxy away from Iran in the science, as it obvious whenever news regarding Iran pop up they have to come and say sth they can't remain silent they have to show their enmity.

With this news comes this news.

French official told AFP today that allies would offer concessions to Iran at the meeting.

“We will make a new offer that will contain significant new elements. We want a true exchange, leading to concrete results,” French foreign ministry spokesman Vincent Floreani told the news agency.

Lets see what concessions are being offered and at what cost.

Geiger counter measures level of radio activity (Alpha Beta) and not the density of the Uranium as it is portrayed in the post with geiger meter. The thread is a misnomer with false input.
And do you know what the C and S stands on the instrument?

Are you stupid? of course if they know the ore contains uranium and the counting for radioactivity sf off the charts, it would mean there is a high density of uranium present there you diot.

They knew the existnece of this uranium mine for a while I bet, they just choose to show it now just before the talks.

well here you made a joke of yourself by not understanding my post.
as I said before , that device may show the ionized particle emitting from Plutonium . is there any evidence that what that device show is Uranium ? and for God sake where I said the source of radioactivity is a natural one ? all I said was that nobody can tell what is the source by looking at the picture so please for the next time if you want to spew some nonsense about my posts or show everybody how unrefined you are by resorting to personal attacks please read the post , then understand it so you won't make such a joke of yourself.
by the way I don't knew the half time of PU and I don't really care about it as it's enough for me to knew in nature there is no substance heavier than Uranium as they tends to be a little unstable and have short half life .and incidentally the atomic number of Plutonium is 94 and Uranium is 92.

and about High Density mine and raping science I guess this may help you
Uranium ore is mined in several ways: by open pit, underground, in-situ leaching, and borehole mining (see uranium mining).[6] Low-grade uranium ore mined typically contains 0.01 to 0.25% uranium oxides. Extensive measures must be employed to extract the metal from its ore.
as you see the concentration of low grade uranium ore may vary between 0.01 to 0.25 % so please educate us uneducated ones on what term we must use about the density of uranium in uranium ore ?

and please grow up what is about the Geiger counter looks outdated , who care about that , it must be precise not beautiful and who is gonna claim a digital one is more precise than an Analog one. the important part is the Geiger Tube not the interface.

and about this
btw, C/s means counts per second ... not Count / Shia ( of brain cells )

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...h-density-uranum-mins-iran.html#ixzz2Lqh6xICT

I really don't want to enter these childish sectarian nonsense and I guess by forum rules these post deserve some sort of infarction but anyway both Shia and Sunni start with the same word so please if you are sitting in glass tower try not to throw stone at other people

JEskandari:

Platinum is man made, it does not occur naturally in nature my friend.
all plutnium on this planet is man made.

and as I said , every thing with atomic number greater than 92 is man made .
by the way , con you by looking at the picture claim that they measuring the radiation of some sort of natural substance or a man-made one ?

and please show me where i said Plutonium is a natural element ?
please look at older posts @Rangila asked
And how to determine whether its uraninites or other metal which is being put to test?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...h-density-uranum-mins-iran.html#ixzz2Lql4XENY
and I said

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...h-density-uranum-mins-iran.html#ixzz2LqlNIJLy

well as you can see all these discussion started from where somebody without reading my posts just wanted to start a Shia -Sunni war that had nothing to do with this topic

Last edited by a moderator:
JEskandari:

But how will they find plutnium in that area if all plutonium is man made?
has Iran made any plutonium? and how would it end up in the bottom of a desert?

There is no chance of plutonium being in that ore Unless a nation with plutonium sneaked inside Iran and put the plutonium there.

As I already said, the higher the radioactive count in an ore will also give you a an idea of how much of that radioactive element is present in that area. thus, Iran assumed there is a hight density of uranium in that area, which is a correct assumption.

Regardless, congratulation to Iran for this HUGE discovery.
MY GOD, imagine how many nukes Iran can make if they turn these uraniums into Pu.
Iran needs to hurry and finish of the heavy water reactor.

JEskandari:

But how will they find plutnium in that area if all plutnium is man made?
has Iran made any plutonium? and how would it end up in the bottom of a desert?

There is no chance of plutonium being in that ore Unless a nation with plutonium sneaked inside Iran and out the plutonium there.

As I already said, the higher the radioactive count in an ore will also give you a an idea of how much of that radioactive element is present in that area. thus, Iran assumed there is a hight density of uranium in that area, which is a correct assumption.

it's certain they can't find it at the desert , and PU there in my post was just to tell @Rangila that there is no way to know what exactly is the sample that they are testing , it can be radium , it can TC it can be Iodine , It can be Uranium no body can be sure by looking at the picture .and honestly I put an example in that post , why instead of the news itself discussing an example that was there to help answer a question?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom