What's new

Disappointed Pakistanis

I heard that late Pir Saen Pagara VII said before his death.
1. I will not be experiencing the elections 2013.
2. Nawaz Sharif will win in election 2013.
3. Nawaz Sharif will die after one year of elections.:nana::rofl:

I don't know if its true, or going to happened.

This is not fair? why is he going alone?

You really believe this?? It's one thing to use it to pull the legs of some of my countrymen but if you seriously believe it.....seems like grey matter is at a premium..!

There's no need for me to pull anyone's leg for just like the facts of history can't be altered, neither they should be denied.
A person who claims that he wasn't aware of the Kargil operation yet is able to draw a pathetic casualty figure.....I guess only the premium minds in our neighbour will say amen to that.!!

Looserz still talking after shameful defeat, even in KPK people have rejected you.

942017_419577078140850_1749770129_n.png

One should make an effort to utilise their grey matter rather than copy pasting others blabbering.
Apart from others, petering out of inevitable Kargil victory was his major down fall hence, hardly anyone protested when he was kicked out of office. Why else was Silent Savitri quick to extend him an invitation to visit India.....his actions saved India's face. !!
What sort of logic this is??? When Bhutto was hanged...how many roads were filled for protests??? Do you really expect from the people to confront the military troops armed with the G-3 rifles, people who have denied there fundamental rights...people who never know when they would be able to have their next meal??? Gen Zia did his level best to white wash the Bhutto phenomena, but he failed. Musharraf did his level best to finish the Sharif phenomena...and he failed miserably. I am not defending Sharifs or Bhuttos here, but my point is that we must learn to accept the decision made by the majority of the people, and that's what we call democracy.

I heard that late Pir Saen Pagara VII said before his death.
1. I will not be experiencing the elections 2013.
2. Nawaz Sharif will win in election 2013.
3. Nawaz Sharif will die after one year of elections.:nana::rofl:

I don't know if its true, or going to happened.

To have ' heard ' is such a South Asian way of putting words to your imagination without having to bear the responsibility of its implications.

[video]http://tune.pk/video/81199/6-Causes-of-poor-performance-of-PTI-in-Election-2013-Must-Watch[/video]

Just thinking back

In Elections where Fatima Jinah , was out voted by Rigged elections back in 60's
that mistake cost us the clamity of 71

In some ways the seeds of Pakistan's downfall were placed in this election when most popular leader in nation (Sister of Qauid) was over looked

Similarly now Best Mind in Pakistan , Imran Khan would not be a Prime Minister of of Pakistan
, I just feel , the future looks bleek an impeeding clamity

Things look dark .. very dark

You really believe this?? It's one thing to use it to pull the legs of some of my countrymen but if you seriously believe it.....seems like grey matter is at a premium..!

@Bang Galore: It does'nt make sense to talk about non-existent commodities.

Last edited by a moderator:
And i guess the Bhaartis are here to spill their overflowing wisdom.....NOT. !!

What sort of logic this is??? When Bhutto was hanged...how many roads were filled for protests??? Do you really expect from the people to confront the military troops armed with the G-3 rifles, people who have denied there fundamental rights...people who never know when they would be able to have their next meal??? Gen Zia did his level best to white wash the Bhutto phenomena, but he failed. Musharraf did his level best to finish the Sharif phenomena...and he failed miserably. I am not defending Sharifs or Bhuttos here, but my point is that we must learn to accept the decision made by the majority of the people, and that's what we call democracy.

I believe Bhutto was hanged after spending several years in jail also keep in mind the reaction after BB was assasinated.
Coming back to the topic, on his ouster, there were plenty people on the streets dancing and distributing sweets. !!

Apart from others, petering out of inevitable Kargil victory was his major down fall hence, hardly anyone protested when he was kicked out of office.

and we thought, in Pak its Military that controls civilian govt in back ground , I guess its false..:what:

@Topic, I was surprised by the overwhelming majority PMLN won! I thought it would be close with PTI giving good fight. After Imran's fall sympathy vote would give him boost. Looks like Pak voters are different and like many Indian posters said, opinion of PDFer is DOES not represent Pak at all.. It's inversely proportional. So many disappointed p'stanis on PDF is equal to more happy pakistanis on streets. Next 5 years are crucial for Pak. Good luck!

and we thought, in Pak its Military that controls civilian govt in back ground , I guess its false..:what:

@Topic, I was surprised by the overwhelming majority PMLN won! I thought it would be close with PTI giving good fight. After Imran's fall sympathy vote would give him boost. Looks like Pak voters are different and like many Indian posters said, opinion of PDFer is DOES not represent Pak at all.. It's inversely proportional. So many disappointed p'stanis on PDF is equal to more happy pakistanis on streets. Next 5 years are crucial for Pak. Good luck!

You got it quite right, there is a huge silent majority for PML-N in Pakistan(especially punjab), who did not come onto the streets to present themselves because they do not need to, whereas PTI was an emerging party which mobilized a big portion of capable voters who previously never took part in elections or had no interest in politics. This portion was mostly present on social network media, from facebook to PDF. For the first time they were directed and told that what important part they can play if they use the power of there vote, and they did indeed. And since they were reached by a party known as PTI, they got attached to them, caught there slogans, and supported them with all there heart. IF the factor of PTI was'nt present PML-N would have sweeped 2/3rd majority easily. But in my opinion what has happened is for the best, as it was essentially required that a strong govt. with atleast simple majority should come to govt and address the crisis we are in. Which no other than PML-N is capable of doing, Wheras PTI has emerged as a strong political power which would play its role in the opposition to confirm that the govt do it right.

This is not fair? why is he going alone?

Maybe if there is a grand meeting of all political parties and all their leaders, for the better of the country. And then boom......for the better of the country.

While we all claim to be democratic or pro-democratic but as soon as the results are not as per our liking, we display the same behaviour as our democratically elected non-democratic politicians.

Although I am totally disappointed with the outcome, but I also see a positive change, a slow one, but definitely a positive change, and I guess democratic process is a slow process it takes several transitions to become mature.

Instead of cribbing and crying and bashing the not so favourite political parties, we should respect the decision of the majority, that is what a democratic system is. and we should also analyse what actually happened, here is my brief analysis, you don't have to agree with it.

After his return from exile, NS supported Zardari for presidency who was riding the sympathy wave after murder of BB and then quietly watched Zardari/PPP commit a political suicide without interfering or doing any political drama bazi to send him home prematurely (why not get rid of him permanently while he committed political suicide himself).

While the Zardari was busy doing what he is known for, PMLN worked and delivered where they had government.

The positive thing I see is that PPP, the largest political party, which won elections 5 years ago is now nowhere and is replaced by a totally new and inexperienced party PTI. Sop there is a change people rejected PPP due to poor performance, the elected PMLN because of their experience and prior work, and people also showed more confidence on PTI giving it a chance to make a provincial government, if they deliver, they will win the next elections, if PMLN perform they will remain on the political scene or join zardari and team next time around.

Lets wait and let the new government chance to show how capable they are, instead of start bashing them from day one and disrespecting majority vote.

The above approach is what is needed by PTI supporters and not the winging,crying and name calling that is going on.......it makes you look like bad losers.
By most standards PTI has done really well in the elections and should now build on that by delivering in KP and looking at the seats it lost by small majority's in punjab-sind ect and concentrate its workers efforts in bringing health-education and basic uplift of the people in these areas on the back of the PTI brand.
Set up mobile womans health clinics with the PTI logo blazoned on the side or PTI front covered text books for children.......the hamas-cuban- model of social-health care over a peroid of time will eat away at the oppostions vote bank.

Pakistanis came out in their millions to support PTI and their reform plans.

The elections are fixed, pre-planned months ago with the authorisation of US/Saudi nexus.

We are under control by a foreign force.

The army is cornered because any move they make will seen as a move against democracy to the world powers no matter how genuine their intentions.

Back
Top Bottom