What's new

Disappointed Pakistanis

Hassan Nisar said in Meray Mutabiq , wait few months. Nawaz is famous doing blunders after few months of being PM.

Hasan Nisar is also saying that elections will happen before 5 years and that those who have alternate plans are going to wait '5-6 months' to launch a counter attack and then in 1-2 years things will heat up. Not that Nisar is a seer but the guy does seem to know Pakistan's politicians well. He also says that those who think the PPP is finished are 'AhMaqs' (fools)...

I am for one is very dissapointed by the outcome of the general elections, not the fact that Noon-league won convincingly, but because of a massive vote rigging that has took place, and the stupid Election commission did not have a fool proof plan to ensure free and transparent elections, so all the political parties dont complain of vote rigging, the polls should have been strictly monitored which the ECP has failed very miserable, in future to avoid such incidents in a country like Pakistan there needs to be electoral computerized system similar to the one in India.

Where is common sense? Why not a rational decision! There was rigging but I pray not on a scale that Nawaz got a complete mandate... If 50% of people voted for IK than way are they not out in force on the street demanding what happened? Pakistanis never seize to amaze me... They have been kicked pillar to post by this corrupt family and then they go and reelect them to RULE them for another five... Does it make sense? Are we really blind and deaf? I can only say that they are a curse on this nation from the LORD who has had enough from us. Repent and ask Allah for forgiveness… We get relief in a couple of years… Otherwise we are doomed!

Perhaps the titles of the thread should be Disappointed PDF Pakistanis. Because there is the real world and theres the PDF world. In the PDF world, people are disappointed with the election results and have said allah hafiz to Pakistan and it's well being. In the real world, people are celebrating Nawaz's win and taking it as a good omen for their country and livelihood.

KARACHI:
The stock market rallied to an all-time high above 20,000 points in the first post-election trading session on Monday, with investors ecstatically endorsing PML-N’s coming into power.

The PML-N is credited as the party that initiated the privatisation process in the banking sector of Pakistan during the early 1990s, which was followed by a comprehensive petroleum exploration and production policy framework during its second stint in the government (1997-99).

PML-N’s pro-commerce, pro-industry policies will herald a new era of economic growth, analysts said. The party’s strong majority in polls also indicates that needed reforms will be easier to implement, and investors are banking on that factor to justify increased investment in the bourse.

Published in The Express Tribune, May 14th, 2013.

Perhaps the titles of the thread should be Disappointed PDF Pakistanis. Because there is the real world and theres the PDF world. In the PDF world, people are disappointed with the election results and have said allah hafiz to Pakistan and it's well being. In the real world, people are celebrating Nawaz's win and taking it as a good omen for their country and livelihood.

KARACHI:
The stock market rallied to an all-time high above 20,000 points in the first post-election trading session on Monday, with investors ecstatically endorsing PML-N’s coming into power.

The PML-N is credited as the party that initiated the privatisation process in the banking sector of Pakistan during the early 1990s, which was followed by a comprehensive petroleum exploration and production policy framework during its second stint in the government (1997-99).

PML-N’s pro-commerce, pro-industry policies will herald a new era of economic growth, analysts said. The party’s strong majority in polls also indicates that needed reforms will be easier to implement, and investors are banking on that factor to justify increased investment in the bourse.

Published in The Express Tribune, May 14th, 2013.

the stock market is a sham--insider trading and al sorts of crooked deals are the norm---they are just anticipating more loot...

Yes @Solomon2, you would know better than us as to how fair the elections were sitting in the YOU ESSS AAA right?
I know my ignorance. I'm trying to learn more about the polling process - but I can't make it anywhere near as big a priority in my life as it should be for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Elmo

I wanted to beat the crap out of you,yesterday but today i feel different. Moodswings??

Last edited by a moderator:
Just heard from a frnd tht there are going to be re-elections in 40 constituencies? WTF!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom