What's new

Dilip Kumar’s home declared national heritage

You removed Bhulle Shah from my comment? Haha. He was a Punjabi muslim freedom fighter against Akbar's regime. He's a hero to both Muslims and Sikhs.
Yup. My statement would have been factually wrong had I included him. Bulleh Shah is a known figure here.

Lol at Dilip Kumar being an "Indian". He was a Hazarewal, who have nothing to do with India. It's like saying Ali Zafar is Indian because he acts in Indian movies. Haha

your point,if he is a Hazarewal, Jinnah was a Gujarati. The point is he is Indian both before partition and after partition. ;)

How is Yousaf Khan Indian? How can Hazarewal Awan be Indian? o_O

Look how he is talking in his native language, find me one fucking Indian hindu who speak like him.

your point,if he is a Hazarewal, Jinnah was a Gujarati. The point is he is Indian both before partition and after partition. ;)

No offence but Jinnah origins were outside Gujarat. They were migrants in Gujarat and moved back to Sindh, Jinnah was born in pure land.

How is Yousaf Khan Indian? How can Hazarewal Awan be Indian? o_O

Look how he is talking in his native language, find me one fucking Indian hindu who speak like him.

No offence but Jinnah origins were outside Gujarat. They were migrants in Gujarat and moved back to Sindh, Jinnah was born in pure land.

Similar to Jinnah they are migrants from West Punjab, Sindh and NWFP and not Pakistanis. Dilip Kumar is an Indian, your Dilliwala Musharraf is a Pakistani.

Similar to Jinnah they are migrants from West Punjab, Sindh and NWFP and not Pakistanis. Dilip Kumar is an Indian, your Dilliwala Musharraf is a Pakistani.

Look at Yousef Khan face and find me one bhaiya who look like him? :lol: Jinnah parents were migrants in Gujarat, Jinnah was born in Sindh aka pure land.

yeah but they ll never do this to Raj Kapoor or Sunil Dutt's house.

Sunil Dutt was apparently very near where we live, do you know their home place? We will make sure to declare it museum as well because Sunil Dutt was 100% pure.

Last edited:
Look at Yousef Khan face and find me one bhaiya who look like him? :lol: Jinnah parents were migrants in Gujarat, Jinnah was born in Sindh aka pure land.

Still living in Sindh Jinnah spoke Gujarati all his life not sindhi or Punjabi even living in the west of the divine Radcliffe line. There were so many Indians like Dilip Kumar having family from NWFP and go claim your Dilliwala Musharraf or Bhopali A Q Khan. :girl_wacko:

By Indian logic, Dullah bhatti and Bhulle Shah was an Indian. Haha

Why you call Raja Dahir as Indian. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Still living in Sindh Jinnah spoke Gujarati all his life not sindhi or Punjabi even living in the west of the divine Radcliffe line. There were so many like Dilip Kumar having family from NWFP and go claim your Dilliwala Musharraf or Bhopali A Q Khan. :girl_wacko:

You are writing in English does not make you ghora as much as you wish it? :rolleyes: A Q Khan was again pathan, tell me are pathans Indians? :drag:

You are writing in English does not make you ghora as much as you wish it? :rolleyes: A Q Khan was again pathan, tell me are pathans Indians? :drag:

Talk to Shaheed Afridi for your doubt :laugh: All those Khans of Karachi don't consider themselves as Pashtuns. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Sindhi nationalists claim him as Sindhi. He was a Sindhi, hence a Pakistani. Now cry me a river.

But so many Pakistanis still believe Dahir was a Indian Hindu. ;) Why would I cry a river when we aren't confused about him. ;)

Dilip Kumar's home is a national heritage ? :what:

I was under the impression that something constitutes as 'national' heritage if that contributes in one way or the other towards the nation; Dilip Kumar maybe an exceptional actor in his own right but what has his acting got to do with Pakistan ?

Gave Pakistanis something to watch so they don't have to fix their problems, I guess.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom