What's new

Dilip Kumar’s home declared national heritage

Lol at Dilip Kumar being an "Indian". He was a Hazarewal, who have nothing to do with India. It's like saying Ali Zafar is Indian because he acts in Indian movies. Haha

@Chak Bamu
don't you think that his comment is a deliberate racist provocation to spoil this thread ? especially when the thread which aims to create a goodwill between the Indian & Pakistani members here
it is common sense ,many nations states have proud & patriotic citizens of it, among peoples who are not native

I pointed this particular post, because it is the post that has led to the thread being derailed

Dilip Kumar's home is a national heritage ? :what:

I was under the impression that something constitutes as 'national' heritage if that contributes in one way or the other towards the nation; Dilip Kumar maybe an exceptional actor in his own right but what has his acting got to do with Pakistan ?

Agreed.

[video]

Shah Rukh Khan, Dilip Kumar, PrithviRaj/Raj Kapoor, surinder kappor/anil kapoor, Madubhala . Vinod khanna, Amajad khan etc are some of those bollywood artist who had roots in Peshawar..fair looking tall guys role the bolly wood lol

Last edited:
@Chak Bamu
don't you think that his comment is a deliberate racist provocation to spoil this thread ? especially when the thread which aims to create a goodwill between the Indian & Pakistani members here
it is common sense ,many nations states have proud & patriotic citizens of it, among peoples who are not native

I pointed this particular post, because it is the post that has led to the thread being derailed

You are right, it was a troll post from @haj9211 and deserves a negative rating at least. But the thread was going to be derailed anyway by trolls. I am not going to do anything about it now because what is done is done - water under the bridge, so to speak. Deleting the post would remove the proof of his bad judgement.

Dilip Kumar earned his money in India and now in the name of Charity he will give house\land and all of his money to Pakistan to maintain that.

What did he do for India? Nothing.

Dilip Kumar earned his money in India and now in the name of Charity he will give house\land and all of his money to Pakistan to maintain that.

What did he do for India? Nothing.

Once a Pakistani always a Pakistani.

Once a Pakistani always a Pakistani.

No one cares where his love exists He earned money in India by changing name to pretend as Hindu, no kids and nothing has done to the country.

That's the reason, people hates crying Shahrukh Khan always. Salman and Aamir khan never had any issues, true Indians.

No one cares where his love exists He earned money in India, no kids and nothing has done to the country.

That's the reason, people hates crying Shahrukh Khan always. Salman and Aamir khan never had any issues in India.

It does not matter, SRK is Pakistani at heart. Money is temporary anyway. They became actors because of their Pakistani looks and not Hindu charity.

It does not matter, SRK is Pakistani at heart. Money is temporary anyway. They became actors because of their Pakistani looks and not Hindu charity.

LOL. SRK is worst looking actor when compare to any Indian actors. He got to fame not b\c of looks, through his acting.

LOL. SRK is worst looking actor when compare to any Indian actors. He got in to fame not b\c of looks, through his acting.

What Indian actor? Rajnikant? Lol Every bolly leading actor is Pakistani.

Manhoos....... do Butt's contribute anything to Pakistan? Yet, they're all declared national heritage and allowed to breathe! :D

Imagine......... all that smog in Lahore......... if it weren't for eating habits of Butts............ o_O

Dilip Kumar's home is a national heritage ? :what:

I was under the impression that something constitutes as 'national' heritage if that contributes in one way or the other towards the nation; Dilip Kumar maybe an exceptional actor in his own right but what has his acting got to do with Pakistan ?

Manhoos....... do Butt's contribute anything to Pakistan? Yet, they're all declared national heritage and allowed to breathe! :D

Imagine......... all that smog in Lahore......... if it weren't for eating habits of Butts............ o_O

Of course we do - a Butt....Qaid-e-Azam Butt Sahib built this country for you ! :whistle:

Butt are God's gift to Pakistan ! :agree:

Just ask @EyanKhan if you don't believe me ! :smokin:

They became actors because of their Pakistani looks and not Hindu charity.

They are surviving just b\c Hindus watch their movies. They shouldn't even call Muslims. SRK married to Hindu, all his kids names are Hindu names.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom