What's new

Difference between India and North Korea, seeing from train from their capitals, is enourmous.

NK maybe shithole compated to USA or china but India? really ? koreans look far well dressed, show more dignity in their bearing, far healthy, far cleaner.

Outside of heavily controlled visits to the capital with fake empty buildings, you also have to bow down to their leader (SHIRK), the rest of the country is very poor, and they torture your family for leaving if you manage to escape. Just because NK is in China's camp doesn't mean Pakistanis have to like them.
Watch the videos about smaller cities Hamhung, wonsan, etc. which are available on the Internet. And the trip above is a long way from Pyongyang to the border and you can see their countryside.

How is it related to Pakistanis here? The point is to accept the truth. Without Internet, most people will buy into the Western propaganda that NK is poor, starving and backward, but it is clearly not.

The first one is the view from train Pyongyang all the way to Dandong (China), taken around early 2020 (you can see the icy ground). The video was taken by a Russian tourist, I believe.

The second video is the train from Delhi, taken around 2 months ago. The difference is un-imaginable.

Thank to the Internet development, the world can see the plain facts about stark difference between "democracy" and so-called "dictatorship". Note that India was more developed than Korea when both got independence in around 1945 - 1950, and Korea experienced one of the most destructive war the world ever seen in modern time (almost flatten in 1953), possibly just after Vietnam anti-America war.

I am not voting for the Kim family regime. But what they have done to North Korea should be recognized.

I would love to see Vietnam, at least the North of Vietnam, to reach the current development level of Pyongyang, in 2050 (railway electrification, urban planning, urban transport etc.)
Where are people in North Korean Video. Did they hide them all???

Well there is difference in Video shot for propaganda and actual/real video.

Pyongyang will be swift to deal with Indian menace in the Pacific

Yes, It is real. Look at the train journey in palace on wheel

Do you think, every train in India is like this?

Thats a regular train in NK which goes to china. And they are unedited scenes of their railways, country side. Its not made up or fake and every video(even the so called "hidden") of NK i have scene shows its public spaces as clean places with well dressed and healthy people. And it is opposite in india.

India may be bad but North Korea is an undisputed shithole. I'd rather live in Delhi.
I am not sure. Not long ago they said if you entered Pakistan there were taliban on every street corner. Media and the western propaganda. Not sure how bad NK is but its not as bad as they say

The first one is the view from train Pyongyang all the way to Dandong (China), taken around early 2020 (you can see the icy ground). The video was taken by a Russian tourist, I believe.

The second video is the train from Delhi, taken around 2 months ago. The difference is un-imaginable.

Thank to the Internet development, the world can see the plain facts about stark difference between "democracy" and so-called "dictatorship". Note that India was more developed than Korea when both got independence in around 1945 - 1950, and Korea experienced one of the most destructive war the world ever seen in modern time (almost flatten in 1953), possibly just after Vietnam anti-America war.

I am not voting for the Kim family regime. But what they have done to North Korea should be recognized.

I would love to see Vietnam, at least the North of Vietnam, to reach the current development level of Pyongyang, in 2050 (railway electrification, urban planning, urban transport etc.)

It has nothing to do with the politics, Korean is famous for loving clean.

It has nothing to do with the politics, Korean is famous for loving clean.

Not really so. I used to live in Seoul and had seen a lot of pictures of old Seoul. There were real slums (exactly like the current slums in Delhi or Mumbai or Manila) in Seoul in around 1950 - 1960, therefore, I guess there were slums in Pyongyang too.

The main reasons for slums to exist are:

- The will of governments and people (the most important): if people (and government) think the slums are OK, then slums will still exist, like in the Phillipines. In the South of Vietnam after 1975, the government (much much poorer than Phillipines) decided that they could not accept to let people to live in such conditions and had made a tremendous effort to clear slums. Around 90 - 95% of slum areas have been cleared.

- The financial means: without money, not much can be done. And North Korea used to be rich until early 1980s.

NK maybe shithole compated to USA or china but India? really ? koreans look far well dressed, show more dignity in their bearing, far healthy, far cleaner.
Some cultures are much cleaner than others ... that is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom