What's new

Difference between India and North Korea, seeing from train from their capitals, is enourmous.

Some cultures are much cleaner than others ... that is the truth.

india is not one culture though - where christians or muslims live like goa, kashmir it is relativelu clean. Also villages where low caste live it is also ok. The shitshow begans where brahmins and others live like "holy city" varanasi/ temples/ indian cities.

Also i have seen some seoul videos in 30s 40s - it aint that clean.

North koreans are far superior to indians,it's in their culture and gene.
Pyongyang is dozen times more cleaner,safer,orderly and civilian friendly than any city of india;unless you are one of the regime change instigators.
North koreans get everything basic for free,from education,housing,food stamps,electricity,transportation to health care etc .They are far better off than poor Indians dying of hunger and committing suicides.
Its only suffering is caused by usa sanctions.

Last edited:
One accomplishment of Communist systems is no tolerance for slums. At minimum they build blocks and blocks of soviet style apartments with water, heating, electricity, and sewage systems.

All it takes is manpower and will. Something many countries just can’t muster.

1.4 billion indians cant find enough free willpower to build functional toilets.

This forum is truly in shambles, filled with trash people who are literally saying that NK is better than India for living, how stupid and delusional can be? You people disgust me. I rather not be on this forum again, it is so pathetic. Aur tum loug india ki railway compare kar rhe, apni bi tou bc compare karo na? Kabei karachi sei lahore gae ho? Poori road ki side kachray aur slums sei bhari hoti hai. Our railway is way worse than India, we have no right to point fingers.

North koreans get everything basic for free,from education,food stamps,electricity,transportation etc etc.They are far better off than poor Indians dying of hunger and committing suicides.
All it takes is manpower and will. Something many countries just can’t muster.

I as an Indian can't say you are wrong. At present, India is the world's second largest importer of armaments. Recently the Indian government spent lot of money on erecting the world's tallest statue - of an Independence-era leader who leaned to the Right. The government should have instead spent money and other resources on the welfare of its citizens.

Deaths by hunger and suicide in India are very avoidable. As CIA Mole said, it just takes manpower and will. But seems that the Indian middle class, which should form the revolutionary vanguard, prefers to ignore the problems.

north korea and north koreans are far superior to india and indians,it's in their culture and gene.
Pyongyang is dozen times more cleaner,safer,orderly and civilian friendly than india;unless you are one of the regime change instigators.
North koreans get everything basic for free,from education,food stamps,electricity,transportation etc etc.They are far better off than poor Indians dying of hunger and committing suicides.
Its only suffering is caused by usa sanctions.
If North Korea wasn't totally isolated in the world and spent less on their military, they would have a country similar in development to Vietnam. India has far less external restrictions than China and cannot get anywhere close ... there are always reasons for this.

If North Korea wasn't totally isolated in the world and spent less on their military, they would have a country similar in development to Vietnam. India has far less external restrictions than China and cannot get anywhere close ... there are always reasons for this.
Unfair comparison,North Korea is a nation of much higher calibre than Vietnam; Sk on steroids.
NK would have put much of western democracies into shame if it wasn't sanctioned into starvation.
Had NK spent less on military,US and the gangs of nato would have already invaded them.

Last edited:
This forum is truly in shambles, filled with trash people who are literally saying that NK is better than India for living, how stupid and delusional can be? You people disgust me. I rather not be on this forum again, it is so pathetic. Aur tum loug india ki railway compare kar rhe, apni bi tou bc compare karo na? Kabei karachi sei lahore gae ho? Poori road ki side kachray aur slums sei bhari hoti hai. Our railway is way worse than India, we have no right to point fingers.
I understand how you feel. But just take this forum as a cheap form of entertainment, like a trashy reality tv with dumb participants you can laugh at. I have a feeling even the mods dont take this forum seriously anymore.

North Korea looks way more developed than India.

At least the streets are spotless and people are decently well dressed, unlike India, where garbage dumps everywhere and kids wearing rags running around begging for food and money.

Last edited:
North Korea looks way more developed than India.

At least the streets are spotless and people are decently well dressed, unlike India, where garbage dumps everywhere and kids wearing rags running around begging for food and money.

Thats defintely not a set up. No one can set up such a large area. You can rarely find 10 square kilometer (make it one square kilometer) of urban area with out encountering heart rending poverty and unbeleivable filth in india.

Last edited:
india the shxthole of the world, can not even remotely match sub-Sahara Africa, even with South Africa being excluded:

Last edited:
Please prove otherwise. India is only better in two regards : not under total sanctions and not having zero human rights (although Kashmir comes somewhat close). I don't see how any rational person when comparing at images of Pyongyang and images of Delhi would not come to the conclusion the North Korean capital is a better place to live, judged on city design/infrastructure.

I as an Indian can't say you are wrong. At present, India is the world's second largest importer of armaments. Recently the Indian government spent lot of money on erecting the world's tallest statue - of an Independence-era leader who leaned to the Right. The government should have instead spent money and other resources on the welfare of its citizens.

Deaths by hunger and suicide in India are very avoidable. As CIA Mole said, it just takes manpower and will. But seems that the Indian middle class, which should form the revolutionary vanguard, prefers to ignore the problems.
Mate, education - access and quality improvement is what we need. All of the patriotism goes out of the window when people like myself move out to greener pastures. My goal is to start an edtech company in india to improve the quality of education. That’s the only true solution to all the ills.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom