What's new

Did The Indo-Chinese Talks Failed Today!

any official statement ?
i dont think they will retreat from such an strategic location :) .

Media reports and satellite images. Even the knowledge about Pangong Tso I am getting is from the media. It was the same media which reported about Chinese incursions anyway.

Today's discussions were primarily on Pangong Tso.

But anyway, even if you are right, China has gulped a piece of land that you were allowed to enter and roam on. Now you can't go beyond finger 4.

True and that's a problem. That's why the standoff, that's why the talks.

But calling it Indian territory would be incorrect. That's all I pointed out.

It is disputed because there were counter claims. We would not let the Chinese patrol there if we didn't consider it disputed.

In fact, both countries officially considered it as one of the 23 disputed areas along the LAC which had to be settled through talks. Now China is trying to unilaterally settle this 1 point out of the 23.

It is disputed from neutral observer. Its NOT disputed from Indian's perspective since Indians were already patrolling till Finger 8 and there was status quo where Indians will patrol till finger 8 and Chinese will patrol finger 4. This status quo has changed now.

It took mother India 1000 years to finally win a war against the Muslims, in East Pakistan by creating and funding internal dissent. Indira Gandhi was quoted in her victory speech at the Lal Qila" Ham nae hazaar salon ka badla lae liya". So 70 years is not a big deal in Historical term.
And, that too with an unprecedented USSR support in armaments, logistics, planning, execution, training etc. under a special strategic treaty!! The Soviet generals drew up the plans in Delhi to invade the East Pak!!! Not to mention 100K+ Mukti Bahini terrorists - armed by the entire Eastern block countries including Egypt...

I don't think that the area between finger 4 and 8 was disputed.

Everyday, the lines are being redrawn to let the population feel that everything is OK.

But anyway, even if you are right, China has gulped a piece of land that you were allowed to enter and roam on and that you would claim. Now you can't go beyond finger 4.
He's already voluntarily drunk the Kool Aid. No point arguing.

This is her speech on Dec 18 to Parliament.

If you have any speech where she made such a claim, I too will apologize and be stand corrected.
https://m.timesofindia.com/home/sun...n-your-heart-India/articleshow/1100658194.cms

Media reports and satellite images. Even the knowledge about Pangong Tso I am getting is from the media. It was the same media which reported about Chinese incursions anyway.

Today's discussions were primarily on Pangong Tso.
as pwr my info China refuses to talk about galwan valley . :)

Last I read, Indians on Pdf were claiming that China didn't come into Indian territory(or India claimed territory), they came for 1 minute and they went back(which is quite normal) in hurry when they saw Indian Army Gubro jawans.
they try their best to save face behind the curtain of denial . but failed

Ok get me the video or transcript of her speech, if she did not said i will apologise. Sometimes a little research comes in handy.
The taste of the pudding lies in eating!! Let’s see what happened to BD after the surrender of the Muslim Army:
  • BD’s flag was changed to contain a Sun - the symbol of Somnath, Mitra, Sun God etc., which are the symbols of Satan/Devil/Lucifer etc.
  • BD’s national anthem was originally composed by Tagore to commemorate the Hindu victory over the Muslims related to annulment of the Division of Bengal by the British in 1906 along the Hindu-Muslim lines
  • Every aspect of BD - politics, economy, education, business, military, governance etc . - is directly under the control of India
  • Indeed the Hindus have taken a revenge

And, that too with an unprecedented USSR support in armaments, logistics, planning, execution, training etc. under a special strategic treaty!! The Soviet generals drew up the plans in Delhi to invade the East Pak!!! Not to mention 100K+ Mukti Bahini terrorists - armed by the entire Eastern block countries including Egypt...
Yes. Anything but your incompetence. We get it.

It is disputed from neutral observer. Its NOT disputed from Indian's perspective since Indians were already patrolling till Finger 8 and there was status quo where Indians will patrol till finger 8 and Chinese will patrol finger 4. This status quo has changed now.

That's not true. It is one of the officially accepted 23 disputed areas along the LAC as both sides acknowledge it.

Someone one said that Chinese were on territory under Indian control. That is incorrect.

The taste of the pudding lies in eating!! Let’s see what happened to BD after the surrender of the Muslim Army:
  • BD’s flag was changed to contain a Sun - the symbol of Somnath, Mitra, Sun God etc., which are the symbols of Satan
  • BD’s national anthem was originally composed by Tagore to commemorate the Hindu victory over the Muslims related to annulment of the Division of Bengal by the British in 1906 along the Hindu-Muslim lines
  • Every aspect of BD - politics, economy, education, business, military, governance etc . - is directly under the control of India
  • Indeed the Hindus have taken a revenge
VERY WELL SAID SIR, AND ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

Please post your latest source about Galwan Valley.
few days ago you indians were in denial that China captured your land . :) .
.i dont have proof plus i dont neeed to show proofs to someone who is in a face saving denial mode :) .
whats the point of capturing heights of galwan if they have to move back without gaining anything ? indian army isnt capable enough to push them back .
we will talk when your government "officially " says that Chinese had withdrawn from galwan valley .

Back
Top Bottom