What's new

Did The Indo-Chinese Talks Failed Today!

It's been 70 + years. Do you have a deadline?
Even if it takes 1000 years. Its better that way or else life on this planet will be boring. Its always fun shooting few abhinandans out of the sky and do litrol.

I had a feeling for a while that something is cooking behind the scenes . With COAS term unanimously extended for another three years, PM visiting ISI HQ twice in as many weeks and SUDDENLY Nepal and China have found border disputes with India. I do hope every thing is meticulously planned this time.
I don't think so. Our side is relatively quiet. Even no news of LOC Fire exchange is being reported. Valley seems to be quiet too

China needs to have a clear EngGame in mind... should it come to armed conflict... then China must try to maximise its gains along ALL IndianOccupied areas...

View attachment 639045
In this era of the “robotic” divide, the “have nots” are at the mercy of “haves”....

It’s the era of “non human contact” robotic war...

Now, robots mean to be extremely skillful in mechatronics, which is an amalgam of mechanics and electronics, along with Artificial Intelligence (you need to be yourself honest and intelligent to make your machine honest and intelligent)...

Indian 3-star general is saluting China's 2-star general after China occupied Indian territory. :pop:

upload_2020-6-7_0-55-30.png

Back
Top Bottom