What's new

Did The Indo-Chinese Talks Failed Today!

Not long ago Indians were jumping here and there when Indian media started forecasting weather reports in GB and AJK and all you Indians has started packing their bags to visit GB since in their mind IA will capture GB in a couple of weeks.

Now China intruded into Indian territory and IA asking Indian media to stop speculating since IA didn't want to go to war with China and here Indians are trying to save their face. Its' more than amazing.

A country diving deep every moment in International debt, hardly any commendable export around the world with pathetic socio-economic performance is so desperately searching for happiness. After this turmoil is over (most likely to be a stalemate) not a single penny is going be added to its forex reserve. But still...Truly amusing.
Oh what an irony, what good are those forex reserves if half of your population is starving to death and eating dog poop to survive, on another note we are still better than the country who is so illiterate that its people laugh on a crashed plane, finding happiness in deaths of poor souls. Have a shame dude!

Not long ago Indians were jumping here and there when Indian media started forecasting weather reports in GB and AJK and all you Indians has started packing their bags to visit GB since in their mind IA will capture GB in a couple of weeks.
They had the same HYSTERICAL fits when they conducted the nuclear tests.

Oh what an irony, what good are those forex reserves if half of your population is starving to death and eating dog poop to survive, on another note we are still better than the country who is so illiterate that its people laugh on a crashed plane, finding happiness in deaths of poor souls. Have a shame dude!
Poor soul. I pity you.

A country diving deep every moment in International debt, hardly any commendable export around the world with pathetic socio-economic performance is so desperately searching for happiness. After this turmoil is over (most likely to be a stalemate) not a single penny is going be added to its forex reserve. But still...Truly amusing.

Its unknown in pakistan for hungry people to be sitting on side of road eating road kill dog meat raw....

I think we all saw the socio economics of India

Salaam

I was hoping for a lot more realistic analysis of the situation especially what sort of realistic options could open up if things heat up for Pakistan. I was also hoping for a lot less pointless pissing contests but what can we do.

The main question for Pakistan I see is if 1962 Sino India war like scenario arose again, what sort of realistic options would we have as a nation? Would our response be the same as well?

Salaam

One Important question I see being ignored by most people is the objectives of the Chinese behind this move.

Some people are suggesting we should also heat up LOC and such. But this isn't a schoolyard fight. The Chinese are making this move to achieve some goals, I don't think they are doing this because they suddenly feel they needed to conquer some few square mile area for no reason.

Understanding the Chinese government motive should help Pakistan make a more informed decision about where the situation could be headed and what that means for Pakistan.

(Could someone please tell me how I can get the permission to post in the think tank forum here. Apparently I don't have the privilege)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom