What's new

Did The Indo-Chinese Talks Failed Today!

A country diving deep every moment in International debt, hardly any commendable export around the world with pathetic socio-economic performance is so desperately searching for happiness. After this turmoil is over (most likely to be a stalemate) not a single penny is going be added to its forex reserve. But still...Truly amusing.

Only Indians see India as a success. On the international stage - India still has half a billion people starving or below the poverty line. It hurts us to think of so many starving yet international global warriors like you want to point fingers at your neighbour and snigger? God sake man get a grip and look in your back yard and solve your issues like toilet rape hatred and loss of land and then come back to our PAKISTANi forum and then attempt to debate

So says the person whose country is 7x bigger than Pakistan yet receives large remittances from us...........:azn::

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/m.ec...ces-over-3-years/amp_articleshow/51176001.cms

So what advanced sciences and technologies have indians EVER invented or pioneered themselves without using the means and expertise of the White race?............:azn:
There are plenty of documents, videos available on internet. The academic (Science, architecture, philosophy, literature etc) evidences are replete throughout Indian history that started long before the whites came in, even long before Islam arrived. I am not sure why you keep asking this same question. If you really wanted to know you would have known by now.

Only Indians see India as a success. On the international stage - India still has half a billion people starving or below the poverty line. It hurts us to think of so many starving yet international global warriors like you want to point fingers at your neighbour and snigger? God sake man get a grip and look in your back yard and solve your issues like toilet rape hatred and loss of land and then come back to our PAKISTANi forum and then attempt to debate
My first comment was aimed at a country that itself failed in every socio economic aspect, instead of making attempt to improve itself it is seeing opportunity in a conflict where it has nothing to gain, except only cheering from outside the fence. It looks stupid. I never said India is better but at least its outlook is far ambitious and a lot of self respect within. Take it or leave it, I dont care.

Last edited:
There are plenty of documents, videos available on internet. The academic (Science, architecture, philosophy, literature etc) evidences are replete throughout Indian history that started long before the whites came in, even long before Islam arrived. I am not sure why you keep asking this same question. If you really wanted to know you would have known by now.

My first comment was aimed at a country that itself failed in every socio economic aspect, instead of making attempt to improve itself it is seeing opportunity in a conflict where it has nothing to gain, except only cheering from outside the fence. It looks stupid. I never said India is better but at least its outlook is far ambitios and a lot of self respect within. Take it or leave it, I dont care.

Funny that. There has NEVER EVER been any advanced scientific or technological developments by 1.4 billion indians EVER. That fact that you haven't provided any evidence to back up your claims say's it all.

Funny that. There has NEVER EVER been any advanced scientific or technological developments by 1.4 billion indians EVER. That fact that you haven't provided any evidence to back up your claims say's it all.
Lol! Why dont you google some pre islamic architecture in south india for example? Can't you see any complex engineering there? Without a detailed mathematical and architectural understanding which would never have been possible. Again I can not wake up someone who is pretending to be sleeping:lol:

My first comment was aimed at a country that itself failed in every socio economic aspect, instead of making attempt to improve itself it is seeing opportunity in a conflict where it has nothing to gain, except only cheering from outside the fence. It looks stupid. I never said India is better but at least its outlook is far ambitios and a lot of self respect within. Take it or leave it, I dont care.

disagree with you - Indians if they have 4 will tell the world they have 8 - they call themselves superpower - they call themselves incredible - they dream of having white slaves 1 day. Pakistan has major issues no doubt - doesn’t help when it has to keep in check a violent aggressive bully of a neighbour that can’t shake off or believe we wanted to separate 70 years ago

On topic your 3 star general meets 2 star general - does that burn you?

Lol! Why dont you google some pre islamic architecture in south india for example? Can't you see any complex engineering there? Without a detailed mathematical and architectural understanding which would never have been possible. Again I can not wake up someone who is pretending to be sleeping:lol:

Such inventions and strictures are all over the world and have been created by many different races. Tell me, for all the hot air and big talk, did indians invent the aeroplane, the internet or computers?

disagree with you - Indians if they have 4 will tell the world they have 8 - they call themselves superpower - they call themselves incredible - they dream of having white slaves 1 day. Pakistan has major issues no doubt - doesn’t help when it has to keep in check a violent aggressive bully of a neighbour that can’t shake off or believe we wanted to separate 70 years ago

On topic your 3 star general meets 2 star general - does that burn you?
Dude, topics about being white slaves should not be brought here. I may get banned. But books from your own authors point otherwise:D

As far as your happiness about the difference in ranks is concerned, there is an existing border meeting protocol between both countries where proper decorum is maintained. As long as that protocol is not violated it is not a problem. But some Indian commentators will of course try to explode this out of proportion and Mr. Challany is famous for it.

Such inventions and strictures are all over the world and have been created by many different races. Tell me, for all the hot air and big talk, did indians invent the aeroplane, the internet or computers?
Please don't bother to reply me. Your arguments are too childish to respond.

Dude, talking about being white slaves should not be brought here. I may get banned. But books from your own authors point otherwise:D

As far as your happiness about the difference in ranks is concerned, there is an existing border meeting protocol between both countries where proper decorum is maintained. As long as that protocol is not violated it is not a problem. But some Indian commentators will of course try to explode this out of proportion and Mr. Challany is famous for it.

Please don't bother to reply me. Your arguments are too childish to respond.

You probably believe that indians invented the internet some 10,000 years ago:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/558725/

GATAM NA SHOCHYAM....

(DON'T KEEP MISSING WHAT YOU HAVE LOST or PAST IS NOT TO BE THOUGHT OF)

Lord Shree Krishna told this to YUDHISHTHIR in MAHABHARATA ......

Okay China took away some 60-70 sq km territory by stealthily moving in and well fortified the position.....

it's our fault that we left those openings unguarded while developing infrastructure..... if we had already placed enough troops in those areas China would not have dared to enter....

Now they have reinforced and we will have to fight big if we want them to go away.....

This was the same situation with China when India tightened its position in doklam and kept reinforcing to the point China had to drop the idea of building any road.....

In China India scenario whoever preempts is in advantageous position and this is a fact....

This time China preempted us and we are in catch 22..... but now fighting with them is not a solution.....

China is a big and superior military and fighting for a small territory will be very costly.... casualties will be too high.....

Our economy is slow, we are at the pick of Corona issues...... If we fight it will hurt us further and our other enemy in the west exactly wants us to fall for this trap....

Whatever happened in ladakh is now a PAST....

Instead of accusing ourselves on a past let's keep ourselves prepared for the future.... let's be extra careful for other such vulnerable areas near the border.... after all loosing 60-100 sq km is like loosing drop in the ocean for a intercontinental sized country like India....

GATAM NA SHOCHYAM.... GATAM NA SHOCHYAM...
But but nothing happened! India lost nothing and the Chinese retreated. Check Google maps and tell me what you see in doklam. You media denied we were then for months. Lolol

Offical Statement From indian Military

off`1.JPG
off2.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom