What's new

Did The Indo-Chinese Talks Failed Today!

Yaar can you focus on todays meeting and what are your VIEWS!
OK. It's just that some are replying to that post. China will stay entrenched where it is and so will India. China has created permanent or semi permanent presence in areas which both used to patrol claiming it to be their territory. India will do the same. There will not be any shots fired.

If Pak-China do manage to liberate India, I would kindly request the position of ministry of toilet affairs. I'd build toilets for our Indian buddies. And I don't mean a roadside squat. Indians will love me and I'll even have a tap for all the p!ss that gathers so they can drink their piss to save them from Corona.

India is waiting for help from USA and promise of backup.
US has plenty of its own problems to handle in its backyard currently, the common American is fed up with this Looney Dispensation. My view on todays events is India has no CLUE what to do.

China will stay entrenched where it is
I tend to disagree, plenty of time for Winter to come, may be China might add a few more Slices from somewhere else!

A little old but more bad news for India, something JOINT is cooking behind the scenes.

I have been telling all the Indians here who are in denial that Indian opposition and schemes against OBOR/CPEC are very much on Chinese list for India to comply.

Indians keep on talking about finger 4, 5 or whatever at Pangang Tso lake. The real deal is Galwan valley which connects Indian base DBO which Indian establishment has been propping up against CPEC. Grabbing by balls comes to mind.

Keep the Indians sandwiched.
EZ1nNqxWoAEKJS4

They asked for it. How can we turn away a neighbor?
I hope Hasina Wajid joins the anti India alliance too. She has good relations with Mamta Banerji CM of EB. Maybe both can work together to revive the Greater Bengal. Maybe if the Chinese move from Doklam towards the SILIGURI Corridor, they have Sikkim and Arunachal and Bangladesh the rest!
hqdefault.jpg

A country diving deep every moment in International debt, hardly any commendable export around the world with pathetic socio-economic performance is so desperately searching for happiness. After this turmoil is over (most likely to be a stalemate) not a single penny is going be added to its forex reserve. But still...Truly amusing.

Pakistani cheerleaders and their mental masturbation is off the charts
Whatever China is doing to India i cannot express it in words here!

A country diving deep every moment in International debt,
We were even worse of during our independence in 1947 , but still managed to wage a war for a year in Kashmir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom