What's new

Did The Indo-Chinese Talks Failed Today!

Its hillarious how Indians try to blame China for starting this "to divert attention from domestic troubles" when there is almost no China media reports about India or an ongoing conflict with India, while every Indian mouthpiece jumps up and down every minute for the last weeks about China.

Obviously China will respond to Indians provocations and buildups on the border. But China is obviously not going to be the one starting any shit with India at a time when it can watch India and America just collapse on their own.

So all the false bravado and the big chest thumping by Hindutva brigade has come to a sudden silence, all the big talk and no action. this is more embarrassing for mighty Hindutva's then I thought.

Life time is over. Kashmir has sailed.
the lockdown says otherwise..today not even a single poltical party is with india..i would say things are gotten considerably worse in the last 70 years..no time in history has Indian support in the valley being so low..until Kashmiris are still there the issue won't go away..
i am not saying Kashmiris are fond of pakistan..i am just saying they are ready to be killed or kill to get rid of Indian occupation

the lockdown says otherwise..today not even a single poltical party is with india..i would say things are gotten considerably worse in the last 70 years..no time in history has Indian support in the valley being so low..until Kashmiris are still there the issue won't go away..
i am not saying Kashmiris are fond of pakistan..i am just saying they are ready to be killed or kill to get rid of Indian occupation
Kashmiris are very happy that Pakistani sponsored terrorism has reduced and people can get the same rights and opportunities as the rest of the nation. Within few years you will see Kashmiris mingle with the rest of India just like other states, and they will do well for themselves, prosper, lead the peaceful and happy lives that they deserve. We will embrace them and do everything we can to support their growth and progress in every way.

Kashmiris are very happy that Pakistani sponsored terrorism has reduced and people can get the same rights and opportunities as the rest of the nation. Within few years you will see Kashmiris mingle with the rest of India just like other states, and they will do well for themselves, prosper, lead the peaceful and happy lives that they deserve. We will embrace them and do everything we can to support their growth and progress in every way.

Yeah.. SURE. This will never happen, the reason this works with Pakistan is because we're all muslims. Your hindutva regime will lynch them all in seconds using FAKE reasons like "Kashmiris are taking our jobs" you will keep the difference alive between yourselves and them. They will always be known as kashmiri's and second rate citizens, and not indians.

The lies and dillusions you people sell to yourselves is seriously mind boggling. I swear I just want to smash a few plates on my head and laugh uncontrollably at the unbelievable state of Indian minds I have encountered since Feb 27th 2019.

Way to plant a bomb on your own feet.

China will respond to Indians provocations and buildups on the border.
According to Indian sources the Chinese had already started building up since December last year!
Just few KMs from the LAC,lots of armour and artillery for the Indians.

EZ4iIUhUwAAwmhz

EZ4iJ6YU8AMn23q

Last edited:
i know Indians are delusional but even in delusional state i haven't seen any indian saying Kashmiris are happy..in fact the 5% minority govt puppets are under house arrest too...

the age that delusional Indians were pretending that Kashmiris are happy has gone.. nowadays they don't even pretend that..
so you must be a real special case

i know Indians are delusional but even in delusional state i haven't seen any indian saying Kashmiris are happy..in fact the 5% minority govt puppets are under house arrest too...

the age that delusional Indians were pretending that Kashmiris are happy has gone.. nowadays they don't even pretend that..
so you must be a real special case

Happy or not but voices on the street point to a complete loss of confidence in Pakistan for their inability to do anything for them. Hope is slowly fading away. They will take their time to settle in but once business flows and parents realize education and jobs are to be gained in India, they will assimilate. May take a few years but once this has happened a new voice will emerge from the very you failed to help to assimilate people from the other side in to this new found normal that has evaded them because of both India and Pakistan. This is the best thing that has happened to Kashmiris in a long time and pretty soon you will find out as well.

Happy or not but voices on the street point to a complete loss of confidence in Pakistan for their inability to do anything for them. Hope is slowly fading away. They will take their time to settle in but once business flows and parents realize education and jobs are to be gained in India, they will assimilate. May take a few years but once this has happened a new voice will emerge from the very you failed to help to assimilate people from the other side in to this new found normal that has evaded them because of both India and Pakistan. This is the best thing that has happened to Kashmiris in a long time and pretty soon you will find out as well.
many Kashmiris dont like Pakistani either..they might prefer it but they don't like it..
the current turn of events are welcomed in pakistan..it means at least this generation will not assimilate..this measn another 50 years..the 1980s generation was about to disappear and the young generation might have forgotten stuff but not anymore.. thanks to india

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom