What's new

Did The Indo-Chinese Talks Failed Today!

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @masterchief_mirza @newb3e @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @viva_zhao @Ace of Spades

The brave Indians are moving their cannons to the PhruntLines .... BigGuns!!!

They already have 2 Sqd. of Tejas inducted into IAF.

Brahmos is already positioned along the LAC and is in IoJK and IndianOccupied EasternPunjab....

With Raptor of the East, the Great Dodger-Su30... and upgradded Mirage2000 IAF is 24/7 ready!!!

Having so much Indian military power...why would the valiant Indians want talks with PLA?

Was it an IndianTrap?

Anyhow, PLA must secure its positions in Sikkim, SouthTibet and all along Tibetan LAC all the way to KKH!

Bippin is a great military genius and he has TwoPhruntWar ready... Bippin might lead from the front!!!
hahaha

yaar app bhi kamal kartay ho daratay rehtay ho!

I knew the talks won't yield results. The Chinese are out to prove a point.

They have grabbed the disputed area between Finger 4 and Finger 8 at Pangong Lake limiting Indian patrols to Finger 4.

I don't think they will leave. India should do the same in some other sector where there is disputed area and then use that as a bargaining chip to get the Chinese out of Pangong area. If it leads to war, then so be it.
At least someone has accepted that China has captured some territory that was under Indian control.

The Chinese dont even consider the Indians their equals, sent a two star General to talk to the Indian three star General.

Indians are crying baby. Aren't they thankful enough that they are finally being invited to sit on a table for talks? 2-star general vs 3-star general, ridiculous! Shame on Indians, shame on your smallness!

'MOTHER INDIA' has been bent over, and raped hard many many times as they all took turns, right up her poop hole, and all India can do, is tell everyone nothing has happened, and dont talk about it?

What gives? No pride, no dignity, no honour ?

Last edited:
It means that Chinese were not even interested in talks.
I had a feeling for a while that something is cooking behind the scenes . With COAS term unanimously extended for another three years, PM visiting ISI HQ twice in as many weeks and SUDDENLY Nepal and China have found border disputes with India. I do hope every thing is meticulously planned this time.

At least someone has accepted that China has captured some territory that was under Indian control.

Finger 4 to Finger 8 was not under Indian control. It was a disputed area and both armies used to patrol it. I have referred to it as a disputed area in my post that you quoted as well.

I am not submitting a criminal case in the court of law. I have heard this quote of Indira Gandhi many times on ALL INDIA RADIO in the 70s.

What you heard in 70s is not proof. There is no record of her saying that anywhere.

The situation is simple. If war is declared, I fully expect and demand that Pakistan joins in immediately and attempts to liberate Kashmir by force and assist our Chinese allies in Ladakh. If war is not the outcome, and China simply camps on its new territory, good for them, and there is no need for Pakistan to jump into an immediate military engagement. In the second scenario, Modi's Hindustan will continue to bleed slowly but surely, and Pakistan will continue to play the game, awaiting Modi's inevitable and desperate mistake. Every six months, Modi has a mistake in him. One has but to wait.

Finger 4 to Finger 8 was not under Indian control. It was a disputed area and both armies used to patrol it. I have referred to it as a disputed area in my post that you quoted as well.

What you heard in 70s is not proof. There is no record of her saying that anywhere.
Semantics :yahoo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom